Status: recent writing interest.

On The Turf

Chapter oo2

The next day, we reached our next destination. It was midday, and we needed to work first because All Time Low’s set would be near at one thirty. I helped Colussy and Danny to do the sound check backstage while the Time Low guys were soothing themselves with some rituals before the performance.

Zack was freaky doing some exercise with the barbells. Alex and Jack were goofing off, dancing with their flipped t-shirt around the place while I could only shake my head at them. Immature bastards. Rian was singing his heart out with his—uhmm—pathetic sounding pip. God, that was something terrible.

“Dude, I have something here,” Jack flipped off his JAGK t-shirt to reveal some spot near his right waist. “I‘ve grown cool tats! Look, its heart shaped!”

I slung off the guitar I’ve been checking and put it aside before I searched for something to drink. I continued to listen as Jack and Alex talked about whatever they were talking about.

“Man, that’s not a tat, it’s a motherfucking hickey,” Alex chuckled, staring at the heart shaped thing on Jack's waist.

“Oh yes, I forgot about that blond chick,” Jack said innocently, smirking over at me. I just stared at him. “What, Lexi? You want some?” Jack wiggled his brows suggestively while I groaned and walked away from him.

“You’re not my type, Jackass.” I rolled my eyes, annoyed.

“Come on Lexi, I'm everyone's type and the only guy you can get. You know you want me," Jack continued to wiggle his brows. I wanted to shave them off.

I saluted my middle finger at him. " For your information Barakat, you most certainly are not the only guy I can get. I'm actually in very high demand at the moment. I can do a billion times better than you, though we both know you can't do any better than me. You can't even get me,” I said confidently, sticking my tongue out at Jack.

“That hurt Lexi, that really hurt.” Jack clutched his chest but then showed his biggest grin to me. “We’ll see, Alexandria. We’ll see that.” Jack flashed me a cocky smirk.

“Oh yes, we’ll see at the game,” Alex joined. “It’s supposed to be our first dare, right?” Alex arched one of his thick eyebrows while I made a face to them.

“Yeah, ten different numbers from the opposite sex. We’re going to see if your as high and mighty with guys as you think you are Lexi,” Jack added, making Danny and Vinny laugh. They all laughed at me with their cynical looks as if I wouldn’t get the numbers. Pathetic bollocks.

“Well fuckers, I’m offended,” I snapped. "If I win, I’m punish the loser.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever you want, Lexi.” Danny grinned to me. I growled under my breath. Am I that ugly? Shit. “Now, it’s time for you guys to kill the crowds,” he added. The boys cheered happily and walked pass me and onto the stage.

I took a deep breath. Ten wasn't that bad, I could totally get ten numbers and show the boys how it's done.

Matt walked toward me with his infamous apologetic smile. “Don’t worry, I’ll help you with this,” he whispered flicking his lip ring right before he walked to the stage to join the boys. I smiled at him because he’d always be my hero. I went to my spot beside Evan. I slid on my headphone and did what I always did.

The crowds enjoyed the performance; Evan and me shared some chats while we worked. I could see some mosh pit in the middle of crowd. Girls were screaming and cheering when Alex and the rest of All Time Low said their goodbyes with mushy kissing sounds.

I giggled a bit when Jack purposely gridded on Alex’s hips, showing some of his ‘JaLex’ affection, making the fan girls in the pit scream wildly. Alex chuckled as Jack kissed Alex’s cheek and then they danced off the stage.

Evan and I finished our stuff and then I left him, heading to the side of the stage to meet the boys. They started to whine just like the night before about shitty stuff and they taunted Colussy.

“I said I wanted a blue towel like Alex's!” Jack complained and threw the white towel at Colussy with childish pout played on his face. Colussy growled at him and probably would have attacked Jack, but Alex jumped onto his back and brought him tumbling to the ground before he could.

Alex stood up, dragging Colussy with him and jumped onto his back when Colussy was standing. “Colussy, take me to the shower!”

“God, Alex, you’re such a douche,” I muttered while Colussy helplessly threw Alex away. Alex ran back to Colussy and tackled him and Jack joined him. They started to play some Cops and Robbers game with sweat draped over their body, Colussy struggling to get away from them.

I rolled my eyes at their childishness and threw a mineral bottle to Rian.

“Hey, Lexi,” the sweaty Zack called from the couch. His muscles were wary from the show. “I need some ice, I guess I’m overheated,” Zack panted. He wasn't lying because he looked like a boiled crab. His face was so red. Maybe he couldn’t really deal with Arizona’s summer heat. He looked sick and I tried to get the ice as quickly as I could

“Lex, do you know where my toiletries bag is?” Rian popped next to me as he wiped his sweat with the towel.

“Ask Colussy if he knows. Your good friend here seems sick, I need to take care of him for a bit," I answered, not looking up.

“Machachucho-chucochuco, come and get me Gaskarth!” Jack yelled with his imaginary gun on his hand, speaking with some failed Italian accent. Alex yanked Colussy’s hair to get him to run toured Jack but Colussy struggled hard to get away. Colussy finally fell down onto the floor.

Alex and Jack hurriedly slumped onto Colussy’s body, pinning him on the floor.

“We fucking scored him, Gus-Gus!” Jack threw his high-five at Alex. They cheered happily and jumped up, leaving Colussy looking dead on the floor.

God, they never got over from the idiotic habitual. I brought a bag of ice and gave it to the red faced Zack. Zack quickly put the ice on his head and moaned unpleasantly. He looked sick, really sick.

“You look…….red,” I said to him.

“That’s what they said, I’m just super hot,” Zack replied nonchalantly as he stuck out his tongue at me with closed eyes. Ugh, alright big head. I rolled my eyes and turned to Matt who pulled off his t-shirt off.

“I am the zeuz! No one can defeat the mighty zeuz!” Colussy idiotically jumped up from the floor and began to attack Jack.

“No, no, please let me go,” Jack spoke in his girly-princess-ey voice as he begged to Colussy. “Or my Knight in Shinning Armor will kick your ass,” Jack continued his girly voice making Alex chuckle. “Zack, you heard me! Get this walrus off of me! You supposed to be my Knight!” Jack struggled and glared to Zack who just sat silently on the couch.

“He’s sick as fuck, Jack. And I guess it’s over now. Go get your asses in shower now!” I said to Rian, Alex, and Jack. “You guys stink like creepy old men."

“Ooh, you party pooper, Lexi,” Jack pouted at me while Colussy let him go.

“Showers. Now." I seethed.

“Okay, Mommy,” Rian and Jack said in unison, Jack rolling his eyes. Matt joined Rian and Jack while Zack sat still and did. I knew he was sick, so I wasn't going to force him into the shower like the other boys. It wouldn’t be good for his condition.

I approached Zack but I was crushed by a back hug. Alex began to clime onto my back, startling me and I screamed.

“Alex!” I screamed, attempting to shove him off.

“I don’t want to shower,” Alex whined childishly while he clung to me.

“You stink and are sweaty, douche!” I said throwing him aside.

“No, I want you to shower me Sexi-Lexi,” Alex smirked and winked to me, dragging me toward the bathroom door.

“Gaskarth!” I slapped his chest. “Stop being a five year old.”

“Only if you join me in shower, Lex,” he said wiggling his eyebrows and he smirked, sending me his infamous man-whore look. God, how I hate his sex innuendo.

“Those looks don’t effect me, sorry. Now go fucking shower." I pursed my lips and cocked my head to the side, hands on my hips.

“Lex,” Alex pouted, "Please?"

“Alexander William fucking Gaskarth!” I screamed loud, loud enough to freak out Jeff, who just joined the room.

Alex winced at the name, “Geez, don’t use the name, Lexi. You know I don’t like people to call—“

“Now, get your ass in the shower now.” I glared dangerously at him. Alex sighed and helplessly joined the others in the shower room.

Jeff gave me a horrid look. “What was that, Lex?” he asked with his deep voice as he scratched his head. "You kind of looked like a monster when you said it, whatever it was."

“Thanks!” I spat sarcastically before I got to see Zack who lay weakly on the couch. “Zack, are you alright?” I asked.

“No. I feel like puking,” Zack muttered under his breath. Moments later, his face turned green.

“Here, lets get you onto the bus,” I said putting my arm around him and helping him up. I turned to Jeff. “Jeff, can you give me hand?”

Jeff nodded and slung Zack’s muscular arm on his shoulder while I mirrored Jeff.Together, we drug Zack to the bus. When we left the dressing room, we met the driver, Chris and a security guard.

“What happened?” Chris asked coming toured us and helping me balance Zack.

“He’s overheated, could you help Jeff to get him to the bus while I call the paramedics?” I asked Chris and he nodded. I sighed and gave all of Zack's weight to Chris. Jeff and Chris helped Zack to get through the screaming fangirls, all looking worriedly at Zack.

I called the Warped paramedics and told them to meet us at the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHAI! thanks for subscribing and commenting. btw, I edited the dares (:

actually, I separated this chapter into two part, since it's already 7 pages already. I'm afraid people would be bored with the long chpater so yeah.

so, any suggestion?

I'm gonna update the real chapter of the dare maybe tomorrow. so stay tune, my lovely readers! (X

Edited by GreenDoll