Status: In Progress

Catch a Falling Star

Chapter III

What the hell was with the male human species today? First Blondie and now Four-Eyes; would they not take the hint? I had to admit, Four-Eyes was much worse, though. The boy would not shut up.

Through the entire class he tried to talk to me. I even moved backwards, out of his little group and he followed me.

Finally the bell rang and I was free from that large oaf someone thought would be a decent teacher. He almost killed half the class with that Su, raving moron. I quickly scooped up my books and put them into my black leather messenger bag, buckled it, and quickly walked away, back toward the castle.

“Hey! Hey, wait up!” Four-Eyes called from behind me, his footsteps slowing down as he came up behind me.

We reached the school at about the same time and I turned right, trying to disappear in the crowd that was headed to lunch. A hand grabbed my elbow and pulled me backwards, causing me to trip slightly over my feet. Flipping myself around I glared at the emerald green eyes that were shining brightly back at me.

“I never caught your name, love,” he said smiling, showing all pearly, white teeth.

“It’s none of your concern.” I replied yanking my arm away from him. Apparently I yanked a little too hard because at that moment, I realized that Four-Eyes was growing taller rather quickly.

Something caught me just before I made a complete fool of myself by landing on the ground because of my own klutziness. I looked up to see no other than the icy blue eyes of Blondie staring down at me.
“Careful of that step there,” He stated, helping me stand back on my feet. A smirk crawled across his face as he looked deep into my eyes. “Interesting accent; is it American?”

I nodded, finding myself lost in his eyes. They were so hypnotizing.

Wait…what the hell was I thinking?

“Yes,” I replied, finally pulling my small hand out of his.

“Ms. Spiderwick,” a monotone voice called out to my left, close to the Slytherin entryway.

I winced at the sound of my last name in his voice, and nodded toward Blondie before taking off toward the tall, greasy-haired man who was watching me over his broad nose.

Draco’s smirk only grew as Ms. Spiderwick walked over to Professor Snape. However, Snape did not look as excited to see her.

Snape talked to the girl for a moment before both disappeared within his office.

Ms. Spiderwick-why did that sound familiar?

He pushed the thought into the back of his mind and walked toward the Great Hall, his stomach growling ever so loudly.

Maybe this will be easier than I thought, he thought smugly. She had almost melted to the floor when she focused on his eyes. He chuckled, remembering that moment as he piled food upon his plate.

“Wha’ s-funny?” Blaise asked stuffing a leg of chicken into his mouth at the same time.

Draco’s smirk reappeared but he said nothing. She’s a sucker for blue eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a Su - http://www.eaudrey.com/myth/su.htm

Comments and Rate please!!

~Kait