Just Admit That You Love Me

Braxton's(Bree) P.O.V.

I think I’ve been kidding myself for the past 18 years of my life. I think that I’m in love with Mikenna and always have been. I’ve had late night hook-ups and short relationships here and there but nobody ever seemed to be able to get to me like Mikenna did when she walked into a room or when her name was brought up in conversation. I couldn’t help the smile I always got when we held hands or hugged or laid down together. I love her so much that I can’t bear the thought of hurting her and so that’s why I haven’t told her about Tristyn and Rylee and that’s why I don’t think I’m going to.

Now that doesn’t mean that I’m just going to sit back and let Tristyn keep doing what she’s doing. I’m going to make her tell Mikenna herself. I’m going to do whatever it takes to get her or Rylee to tell Mikenna and when I invite Rylee down here for a week I’m going to make them tell her together and then I’m going to beat the living daylights out of him.

I knew that Tristyn was probably drinking her sorrows away because I noticed the bottle of Tequila she had out on her coffee table but it had been over two hour and so I’m sure she’s already passed out and hasn’t even drank that much of it anyways.

I walked back over to Geoff and the super hot girls we had picked up at the beach earlier and handed them their drinks. The bonfire was lit and was pretty much amazing but then again I’ve always thought fires were amazing. I’m not a play with fire type of person but I just think that fire is what makes us more superior than other animals. Fire is what man figured out that another animal couldn’t. Fire is the starting of why humans dominate the planet and I just find all of that fascinating.

“Here is to an amazing night with two lovely women,” Geoff said raising his glass. Everyone followed and we all clinked our glasses and drank up. I was so glad that the girls liked beer and so I didn’t have to go and order a whole bunch of fancy drinks from the bar that was just off the beach; well it was right above the sand part anyways.

“Braxton, how about we go back to your room,” Victoria said with her thick Cuban accent. I was so happy that we had found girls that spoke English otherwise I’d be lost. I noticed that Geoff and his girl Cynthia or something had already taken off to his hotel. I felt her hands take a hold of mine lightly and then she lightly rubbed them up my arms and then down my bear chest. I thought about Mikenna who was hung up on Rylee and knew that nothing would happen with us and then kissed Victoria before taking her hand in mine and taking off to my room.

When we got to my room I already had her half undressed from being in the elevator and I was not stopping at just halfway. I pulled her over to my room and she pushed me down on the bed so fiercely that she turned me on even more. I loved it when girls took control of everything.

She climbed on top of me and held my hands above my head while kissing down my body. She brought her lips up to mine again and I brought my hands to the back of her bikini top and undid it, throwing it to the floor. I flipped her over so that I was the one on top of her now and rubbed my hands all over her body and then finally tore off her bikini bottoms. I kissed both of her inner thighs teasing her and then brought my lips back up to her neck and found her sweet spot. I heard her moan before bringing her mouth back to mine and taking off my swim trunks and boxers. I got off of her for a second and grabbed a condom out of my wallet before climbing back on top of her.

She pulled the blankets over us and then I slipped on the condom and slid into her. She moaned louder and louder and then something struck me and we both moaned so loud that I brought my lips to hers quickly to quiet her down, not sure if anybody else was in the hotel room that didn’t bother to go out. I thought I heard something outside of the door but ignored it which was a bad idea.

“I can’t believe I did that!” I heard a familiar voice say as the door opened. Mikenna stopped at her bed and I quickly got off of Victoria and covered us with the blankets as I used my feet to grab my boxers and put them on. “Shit, I am so sorry. I’m just going to go now,” She said running out of the room.

“Mikenna wait!” I shouted, not thinking and then running after her. I reached out and grabbed her arm turning her around just as she was about to open the door and leave. She wasn’t drunk so I knew that, that was something she probably wasn’t going to forget and Victoria wasn’t drunk either so the same goes to her.

“Ew, Braxton don’t touch me! God only knows what you were doing with those hands of yours in there,” She said smiling but I knew it went deeper than that. I knew that she was upset about it because I could see it in her eyes. I did something really stupid then and I kissed her but the strange thing about the situation was that she kissed me back. She did however push me away after a few seconds and slap me but she still kissed me back.

“I’m drunk, I don’t know what I’m doing,” I lied, hoping that in the morning she would by my excuse of not remembering although even if I was completely wasted I wouldn’t forget that. She laughed and pushed me away, but then she turned around and opened the door.

“You’re the second drunken guy I’ve kissed tonight and I’m screwed if Rylee ever finds out,” She said, and even though she wasn’t facing me I knew that she had tears welled up in her eyes before she walked out of our hotel and down the hallway.

I walked back to Victoria who had already put on her bikini and then walked her to the door apologising the whole way there. She stopped me from opening the door and then wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I pushed her up against the wall, kissing her back and we did that for a long time before she pulled away.

“You’re such a good kisser,” She whispered putting her lips up to my ear and then nibbling on it a bit. Oh my god this girl really knew how to turn me on. “Hopefully I’ll see you again on the beach and we can finish what we started,” So this girl was a whore which I figured out in the first five seconds of meeting her but she wasn’t desperate and something about that attracted me to her so much it was unbelievable. It was only a physical attraction though and nothing more.

I kissed her once more before I watched her walk out of the hotel and towards the elevator with her short as hell dress in her hand. How much I would kill for another night with her words will never explain. I walked back to the room and threw the blankets off the bed before lying down in it and thinking about the whole nights events.

First I find out something awful that Tristyn has been doing to Mikenna, and then I bring an extremely sexy Cuban girl back to my room which I had forgotten I shared with Mikenna, and then I made out with Mikenna in the doorway of our hotel which only lasted a few seconds but still counted.

I knew that this wouldn’t ruin our friendship because Mikenna and I had kissed many times before she and Rylee had ever gotten together, even once at the beginning of their relationship but that one doesn’t count because she didn’t kiss me back. So why now? Why did she kiss me back when she and Rylee are serious now, well when she thinks she and Rylee are serious now?

I tried not to dwell on that whole situation much longer but then another thought occurred to me. She had been kissing a drunken guy. Isn’t that what she said, that I was the second drunken guy she had kissed tonight? Technically, I was her first sober guy but she didn’t need to know that, even though I’m sure she probably does but my guess is that she’ll just pretend like she thought I was drunk.

I shouldn’t have done that. I mean, I know that she thinks that it meant nothing because of the countless amount of times we kissed before and it didn’t matter but it did matter, to me anyways. I knew that throughout this whole summer I was going to be thinking about it and wanting more of it because she kissed me back and she was one damn amazing kisser.

Every time I thought about what happened it drove me crazy. Girls seem to think that guys don’t dwell on a simple kiss but believe me guys dwell on the littlest things too when it comes to the girl they love or really like. We hate staying up all hours of the night just thinking about the way a girl kissed us that day but we do it because we can’t help it.

I finally closed my eyes and stopped thinking about everything. I stopped thinking about the way her green eyes looked just after I kissed her and the way her lips hungered for more but she pulled away because she had a boyfriend. I stopped thinking about how she most likely pictured Rylee when she was kissing me and that’s why she kissed back. I finally just quit over analyzing everything and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/subscribe. :)