‹ Prequel: Don't Hold Your Breath
Status: I may only be able to update once a week D: If that . . . stupid school >.<

You're The Only One

Lift Your Head And Dry Your Eyes.

Today went pretty well I guess. I was able to drive away the bad thoughts in my head by focusing on other things. Like this morning, he surprised me with breakfast in bed. He's so sweet. Even if he is a little insane. But that's what I love about him, among many other things. I then treated him to a movie after lunch, then we went for a walk in  the park. All day has been devoted to us. I wish it could always be like this. Spending every winking moment together, not having to worry about whats going to come tomorrow, or after that. 

Tonight he's taking me out to dinner. We're going to some fancy restaurant, even though he knows I would be just as happy at some little fast food joint. It doesn't matter where we are, or what we're doing. As long as I'm with him, and I don't have to think about Pete, or what happened, I'm okay. 

So here we are, at some fancy overpriced restaurant, waiting for a table. We sat in the waiting area, fingers laced, with his arm around me. It's been like this all day. I couldn't let him leave my side. Partially because of paranoia from what Kaela said, but also because I love him to much to let anything get in the way of our perfect day. 

“Urie, party of two.” The announcer rang over the speakers. 

“That's us.” He whispered getting up. 

“No really?” I said, with a smirk on his face. He rolled his eyes and pulled me along, following after the waitress, who let us to our seats. 

We were seated right next to a window that gave us a view of the city at night. 

“It's beautiful.” I commented. 

“I know.” he said sitting down across from me, “It's perfect.” 

We sat in a comfortable silence for a bit looking over the menu's. 

“What are you getting?” he asked, breaking the silence. 

“I dunno. What ever's cheapest. These prices are ridiculous.” I said. 

“Ryan, get whatever you want. Don't worry about the price. It's my treat.” he said shaking his head. 

“I rolled my eyes and began to get up. “I have to go to the bathroom.” I said. “Just get me whatever your getting. I'll be right back.” I said as made my way over to his side of the table and pecked him on the cheek. 

I made my way to the tiny one-person bathroom, and once I finished I washed my hands and was about to exit. I opened the door and my eyes widened in fear when I saw there was someone standing in the door way, blocking my only escape. 

That someone, was the one and only Pete.

“W-What are you doing here?” I stuttered. 

He didn't answer, he just walked forward pushing me back into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind him. 

“Pete, please. Not here. I'm here with Brendon.” I pleaded. 

“See Ryan, here's the thing. You don't realize just how wrong he is for you. I'm the only one for you. And until you realize that, I have no choice but to force myself on you and force you to make the right decision.” as he said this, he placed his hand on my shoulder, and slid it down onto my chest and down to my waist, past my belly button, then stopped when he reached my pants. 

I was breathing hard out of fear. I backed up away from him, but it was no use. I had no where to run. He backed me up against the wall and forced his lips on mine. 

I tried to push him away, but he hit me in the stomach, causing me to fall against the wall. 

“Ryan, I love you so much. More then Brendon ever could. That's what you need to realize.” He mumbled as he went to remove my clothes. 

“P-Please. S-Stop.” I continued to plead. And I contemplated screaming, but then Brendon would find out. And if he found out . . . I just couldn't do that to him. He might think I was cheating, or he might go on a homicide mission in attempt to kill Pete. I don't know. . . I just can 't. Even if I wanted to, I don't think I could force the words out of my mouth. 

“No.” he stated simply. He continued to remove my clothes. Once they were gone, he grabbed me by the arm and pulled my up to my feet. Then he turned me around and pushed me against the wall again, so my back was facing towards him. 

I tried to turn and run again, but he pushed me back against the wall harder and with more force. 

"The more you struggle, the more it's going to hurt." He warned. I couldn't help but cry and sob.

He forced himself into me, and was just as rough and seemingly careless as before. I held back my screams, groans, and sobs of pain as best as I could. 

My fingernails dug into the wall, and tears poured down my face. The only thing left for me to do was pray for it to be over. Pray for him to just leave me alone. Pray for all of this to go away. 

Pray to the god I don't believe in.

Finally he finished. He pulled out, then began redressing. I just stood there in the same position. I hadn't regained control of my body yet. There was nothing I could do. Pete had gone insane. He knows me well enough to know that I wont tell Brendon, and he will just continue to stalk and rape me until either he gets his way… or… or… I don't know. Maybe, maybe I have to tell Brendon. But then what good will that do? That won't stop Pete. The worst Brendon would probably do is beat him up a little bit. He would probably end up getting hurt too. We could take him to court but there's not enough evidence. The only thing I can do is try and get by staying as far from Pete as I can without anyone getting suspicious. 

I looked over to see that Pete was fully dressed and on his way out. 

"You know. Next time you should choose a place that's easier to sneak into. See ya later!" he said as he left the bathroom. 

I then slid down the wall so I was seated on the cold floor. I brought my knees up to my chest and cried the rest of my tears out. Then I realized I should probably get back to Brendon. He's probably wondering what's taking me so long. 

I slowly got to my feet and re-dressed. I looked in the mirror and realized I was a mess. My hair was all disheveled, my eyes were red and puffy, and my face was wet with tears.

I did the best I could fixing my hair. But that wasn't the problem. The problem was that I could break down crying again any second, and it was visible in my red glassy eyes. I splashed cold water in my face, and waited a bit for the redness to go down.

There wasn't much I could do. I would just have to make up an excuse or two. Allergies? Ugh. It's the best I could think of. 

I took a deep breath and exited the bathroom, making my way back to the table. The food was there, and Brendon sat with his head in his hands, food untouched. 

I sat down and he looked up. A slight but of relief washed over his features. 

"What took you so long? I was beginning to think you ditched me." he said with a smirk that vanished when he took in my appearance. "Ryan, what's the matter? Were you crying?" he asked concerned. 

"No. No. It's just… allergies…" I answered.

"We're inside." he said furrowing his brow. "Ryan, I know when you're upset. What happened while you were gone?" he damn near pleaded. 

"I- uh-" fuck. What was I going to say? "I um, ran into my dad…" I made up. Crap. I suck at this. 

His eyes widened. "George is here?" 

"Um, do you mind if we go?" I asked. I'm such a horrible person. I ruined the fucking night. 

"Of course, let me just get this food to go." He said. He got the waitress' attention and asked her to do so. 

"Did he say anything to you?" he asked. 

"I don't really wan to talk about it." I said. A helpful tear fell down my face proving my point. 

"Okay." he said sweetly. But I could tell he was a little annoyed I wouldn't talk to him. 

We got our food, paid our bill and left. He walked me to the car, and I clinged onto his arm for dear life.

"I'm sorry for ruining our night." I mumbled. He stopped and turned to face me. 

"Ryan, it's not your fault. You don't need to apologize. I love you no matter what. Today has been amazing. I don't care if there was a little bit of trouble near the end. You have a right to be upset." he told me. He then leaned in and gave me a much needed kiss on the lips. He moved his lips against mine in a sweet manner. He then pulled away and wrapped me in his arms. 

"I love you." I whispered. "So fucking much."           
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, not very happy anniversary. :/ don't be hatin' on Pete too much. He's just delusional and doesn't know what he's doing really.

give 'em hell peyton
Asphyxiation.
YouBringMeATaco
harlequinxlovers x2
xKristianMichellex
Brad Sorenson.

Judy - PSHH it's not my fault! I get even worse when I'm tired. Haha.   
GreenUmbrellaTree x2
MattLuvv
xEPICx
Northern Downpour10 x2
hatsu-kouen2143


Thank you all for commenting. :D ily. 
(cept Judy cuz she thinks I have a perverted mind. ;D) 
Kidding… I love you too.