‹ Prequel: Don't Hold Your Breath
Status: I may only be able to update once a week D: If that . . . stupid school >.<

You're The Only One

Stay Together For The Kids

I woke up in Brendon's arms again, only this time we were both naked and sticky…

Last night after we left the restaurant, I needed him more than anything. I needed to rid myself of the filthy disgusting feeling left by Pete. What better way to do that then to be a withering mess beneath him, out of my own control, but completely in his control at the same time?

I carefully sat up and crawled out of bed, not wanting to wake him up. His eyes fluttered open momentarily, but then he rolled over and continued snoring. I chuckled to myself, slid my boxers on, and made my way to the shower.

Once I finished, I dressed and went into the living room, wondering what Jon was up to. Maybe he could take my mind off things… 

He was siting on the couch watching T.V., looking very down.  

"Morning." I said. "Whats the matter?" I asked. 

He sighed before answering. "I'm tired. You guys are so. Fucking. Loud." he nearly growled. 

"Sorry." I apologized. We might have gotten so caught up in each other, we forgot Jon was just in the other room… I hope we haven't scarred him too badly. "Miss home?" I asked. It was obvious he did. But I really needed something to talk about. 

"Yeah…" he said, but it didn't sound like he meant it. I gave him a questioning look. "Is Brendon still asleep?" he asked randomly. 

"Yeah?" I said, not sensing what this had to do with anything. 

"Can I talk to you then? I really need to talk to someone about this. It's seriously tearing me up inside." he said. 

"Yeah of course dude. Is it about what happened between you and Kaela?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said. "Did Brendon ever tell you what happened?" 

"No." I said. "He tried a couple times but things kept coming up." I answered. 

"I guess I should start from the beginning then…" he began. "Okay, you know that girl I work with, who also happens to be my manager?"

"Spenser?" 

"Yeah." he answered. 

"I always thought it was weird that your boss turned out to have the same name as your best friend." I began. "And a girl nonetheless." I smirked. 

"Yeah, well, Kaela had been getting a little jealous lately. Me and Spenser are always really friendly towards each other, and she can get flirty sometimes but I never really thought of her as more then a friend."

"Okay..." 

"Well, the other night, when you guys got us that nice hotel room… she was really happy that we had a break from all the stress and what not. So, we began… you know…"

"You don't need to give me the details. I get it." I informed him. 

"Okay, yeah, so while we were… getting into it, I was in the moment, and I… I said someone els's name…" he trailed off. 

My eyes widened. That idiot. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I said punching him in the arm. 

"Ow!" he exclaimed. "Will you let me finish?!" 

I sighed. "Fine. Wait, who was it!? It was Spenser wasn't it?! You like her don't you?!?! Jon! You have a baby! Kaela is going to murder you! Kaela? Your wife!" 

"Ryan! Let me finish! See, this is why I wanted to talk to Brendon." he mumbled the last part. 

"But I thought Brendon already knew…"

"But he doesn't know the whole story." he continued. 

"There's more?" I interrupted again. 

"Yes. And if you would just let me finish…" I shut my mouth waiting for him to continue. "Anyway, yes. I said Spencer. But she thought I meant Spenser. My boss."

"You mean you didn't?" I asked eyes wide. He wasn't saying be meant…

"No. I meant Spencer. My best friend." he said coldly. 

"You were thinking about Spencer while you were with Kaela?!!" I exclaimed. "Why

"Ryan," he began. "I think I'm gay." he said looking up at me. 

My jaw dropped in shock. It took me a minute to regain my thoughts. 

"B-But- W-Wha- Are there no straight guys left in the world!?! Fuck!" I exclaimed standing up/freaking out. 

"T-There's more." he stuttered. I looked at him in disbelief, before sitting down to prevent falling over. 

"More?" 

"Y-Yeah. I think I'm in love with Spencer." I sighed. I guess I saw that coming. 

"Jon." I said sternly. "How long have you felt like this?" 

"Remember that time me and Spencer made out at that party?" he started.

That was a long. Fucking. Time. Ago. 

"Jon," I started. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU MARRY KAELA IF YOU'RE GAY!!" I was standing up again. And freaking out again. 

"Look, I love her. I really do. Just… not in the right way I guess. I thought maybe I was with Kaela, I could ignore those feelings. I love being around her, I love her in every way possible… except… in the way I'm supposed to. I do want Kaela in my life more than anything… except Spencer. And the last thing I want to do is hurt her." 

"Jon… what about Jane?" he asked. 

"Of course I love my own daughter. More then anything." 

"What are you going to do?" I asked. "Wait… have you ever… you know… with a guy…?" 

His eyes widened. "Of course not! I would never cheat on Kaela. You know that." 

"I was just asking." I mumbled. 

We sat in silence for a bit. 

"I can't divorce Kaela." he spoke finally. "I can't do that to her, and I can't do that to Isabella." 

"Jon, that's not fair to you or Kaela." I started. "Its not fair to Kaela because you'd be lying to her. And if you remained faithful, it wouldn't be fair to you because you'd be unhappy." I offered. "Maybe we should talk to Kaela. Who knows. She's a pretty understanding person. Maybe we could work something out." 

"I really want Isabella to grow up like a normal girl though. With both parents who get a long and love each other. I don't want her to have to deal with my problems when she's older." he went on. 

"Look Jon, I'm telling you, the best thing to do right now is probably talk to Kaela. She's not an unreasonable person, I highly doubt she'll get mad. Me and Bren can come with you if you want." I offered. He gave me back a smile in return. 

"Thanks man." 

I then gave him a reassuring hug. He was a little surprised at first, but gradually wrapped his arms around me. 

"Oh so this is what you guys do when I'm not around." I pulled away, and looked over to see Brendon standing the doorway with a smirk on his face. 

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah Brendon, I totally fuck Jon every time you leave the house. And now it's even easier with him here 24/7." 

Now it was his turn to roll his eyes. "Yeah whatever. Like Jon would ever let you in his pants. He's a straight as a ruler." 

I suppressed a laugh and turned to look at Jon, who had turned to look at me. His expression serious. 

"Brendon, Jon has something he needs to tell you."          
♠ ♠ ♠
Arrrggghh. Sorry. I'm falling asleep here. So I can't thank each one of you my lovely comenters. But know that ily so much and I'll thank you on my next round. :D

I don't even know what the fuck I'm saying/thinking right now I'm so deliriously tired.

*yawns.* g'night.

You noticed the difference in spelling for Spencer right? Kay, just making sure.