‹ Prequel: Don't Hold Your Breath
Status: I may only be able to update once a week D: If that . . . stupid school >.<

You're The Only One

Everyone's Looking for Relief

Ryan's POV

Brendon and I sat on the couch in the living room watching some TV sitcom when I overheard Kaela talking to Phil in the hallway.

“Are you sure about this?” she asked.

“Yeah the guy I know is really good, and he’s wiling to do it for cheap.” Phil responded. This caught my attention.

Brendon hadn’t seemed to have noticed.

They walked in, both of them looking slightly nervous.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“Um, I think we should call a meeting.”

~*~

Jon, Spencer, Gabe, William, Patrick, Vicky, Brendon and I all managed to squeeze onto the wrap around couch. Kaela (holding the baby) and Phil stood in front of us, looking as if they were about to propose something.

We all waited for them to start talking, because now that we were all there it was just a lingering silence.

Whatever it was must have been important because both of the girls looked extremely nervous.

“Well, what is it?” Gabe finally interjected.

Kaela exhaled. “Well, we’ve been talking and well...” she paused again. “It probably... you guys aren’t going to be able to hide forever.” She started. Brendon and I looked at each other.

“And, the way we see it, you guys aren’t really guilty of anything because it was self defense you know? And we were thinking that if we got a good lawyer...”

“Are you suggesting we turn them in?” Vicky asked with wide eyes. Brendon and I both stopped breathing.

“No, no, no.” Phil said. “I have a friend who’s a lawyer. A really good one. And I know he’d be willing to help out for cheap. All we have to do is go to them and tell them the truth. That he tried to kill Ryan and it was self defense.” She explained, and I eased a little, but was still completely worried about several things.

“But wont the fact that we ran away look bad?” Vicky asked.

“I can’t go to jail.” Brendon interjected in a serious voice. I squeezed his hand and looked at him for comfort, but he was just staring at the floor.

“You wont.” Phil said. “This guy I know is really good. He’ll prove your innocence. I promise.”

~*~

“I don’t know about this.” Brendon said as he sat down at the dining room table with me. “It’s risking a lot.”

I sighed. “I know, But they’re right. We can’t run forever. And maybe this way things can sort of go back to normal. Or as close as it can get.”

Brendon sighed and sipped his drink.

“I just never would have thought that something like this would happen in a million years.” He mumbled.

I grabbed his hand and rubbed it soothingly. “I know.”

“Hey guys, I picked up a little surprise.”

I looked up to see Gabe walking in holding a brown paper back and his boyfriend.

“Quieren tequila, no?” He said setting the bottle down on the table. “I figured we could all use a little loosening up.”

~*~

I decided to pass on the tequila, because I knew Brendon wouldn’t (being as stressed as he was) and I needed to be there to take care of him.

However, as of now, Brendon had had a little too much to drink, and was now stumbling around the room shouting, or slurring, unintelligible things. Finally he landed on Bill. He slung his arm around his shoulders and leaned all his weight on Bilvy, who was having a little bit of a hard time standing up himself.

“B-B-Bil. Buh, Buh, Bilvyyyyyyyyyyy!” Brendon sang as he clung to him. “Hey E-Everyone. L-Look at my boyfran... he’s so purdy.” Brendon said point at Bill. Gabe just laughed.

“Now, now Bren. You’re boytoy is over there. This one is mine.” Gabe said wrapping his arm around Will’s waist.

“N-N-N-Noooooo.” Brendon then slurred. “That... That is my, my fiancerrr. This is my boyfran. Mah fran who’s a boy... get it? Oh I showed you Gabby baby. FIANCER! come here and let me blow you...”

Brendon then stumbled towards me and tripped just in time for me to catch him before he fell to the floor.

“Fiancer? The fuck... oh. Oh. Oh my God!” Gabe then exclaimed letting go of his boyfriend to come over and slap my arm. “Why the fuck didn’t you tell us! Fuck! You’re a fiancer!”

I sighed and rubbed my arm where Gabe hit me.

“I dunno, it must have slipped my mind.” I said. “We just settled it the other night. Nothing is going to happen for a while though. Can you help me get him upstairs please?” I asked attempting to hold Brendon’s dead weight as he looked like he was nearly asleep. Or unconscious.

“No, n-n-n-nooo. I’m n-not sleep....” he then trailed off.

“Sure thing bud. Come on Brenny.” Gabe said lifting him up and carrying him bridal style.

“Thanks Gabe.” I said, following.

“Yup, you better get some rest too. Tomorrow we’re meeting with the lawyer.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, sorry this kind of sucks. It's one in the morning. xD

Anyway, I don't mean to be whore, but there are a few things Imma need you guys to check out (:

Lost and Fount Out Is a Peterick story I'm working on, and I would really like you guys to read it. :) I'm working very hard on it :3

And also, this Rydon one shot that I wrote because I really want them to get back together. xD

So yeah, I love you guys. Follow me on Tumblr. :)

I love all of you. I will try and update soon. :3