Happening Quickly.

Tipsy.

I looked through my comments on Myspace, I had one from Hanna Beth. It read:

Hiya hawty. I didn’t know you and your brother were dating! Thanks for telling me bitch face! L You make Hanna Beth sad! You evil person!

Xx HannaBeth xX

Her comment made me amazingly confused and luckily she was online so I quickly wrote back to her with:

What are you talking about? My brother and I? LOL NO THANKS. But anyway, incest? No.. explain my love. [: xx

Seeing as she was acting as if we had been friends forever I might as well act the same with her, just to be friendly. After five minutes she finally replied:

You don’t know? On Perez Hilton there’s a picture of you and Patrick in some store and the caption reads “And I Always Thought He Was Gay!” Ohmigod. Here’s the link.. [a link was here leading to the site] You look so pretty, get anything nice when shopping? Are you coming to Trace’s party on Friday? If you are, please dress up because I went overboard when shopping and I bought some expensive stuff and like it’s supposed to be casual but I don’t know!

Xx HannaBeth xX

I replied telling her I was amazed at this and kind of proud that I was on his website, even though it was ‘cos he thought I was going out with my own brother, but he didn’t know that. I told her I was shopping for her boyfriends party and that I went overboard on shopping too, nearly spending $1000. She was quite amazed at this and couldn’t wait to see me.
* * *

I walked in behind Patrick, following his lead as this was a strange place and I wouldn’t really know anyone. Patrick was right when he said not many girls, I couldn’t see any girls at all, anywhere! Patrick was met by Trace who was smiling already, he didn’t have a drink in his hand which suggested that he hadn’t drank yet. I looked around, this place was really overcrowded, it kind of scared me.

“Hey Kelly, you look a bit lost, if you go into that room over there you’ll find Hanna Beth, she’s been waiting for you,” I felt Trace touching my shoulder and pointing towards a room that from what I could see, looked like it held games. A games room. I smiled at him and walked towards the game room. I peeked in and it held around five people huddled together laughing with drinks in their hands. Playing a pinball game was Hanna Beth. Thankfully she was wearing a dress too, it was all black and very loose, she wore high heels that I would never be able to walk in.

I walked over and muttered hi. She turned around and a smile ripped across her face, she actually looked very happy to see me.

“Hi! I’ve been waiting for you for ages, you look so pretty, Kelly! I love your make-up, oh your dress is so fantastic, and your necklace, that must of cost so much money! Your shoes, oh their so cute! I feel stupid in my heels and really tall!” she smiled.

“Have you drank anything?” I laughed.

“I don’t drink!” she smiled again.

“Well, in that case, you look so pretty tonight, your boobs look nice too!” I smiled, she smiled back and gave me a quick hug.

* * *

After a few drinks, I was feeling tipsy, Hanna Beth on the other hand was completely sober and was drinking red bull. She kept making me dance, which was fun, but at times her small black handbag you couldn’t really see would drop to the floor and we’d both crash, making a big scene and some very happy guys able to see up our dresses. Luckily we weren’t the only girls, there was a few sprinkled here and there, but the boys definitely overpowered us.

At 2am, Hanna Beth got a worrying call from her brother, he’d been locked up in a cell and she had to go rescue him. So she was going to leave me at a party for the rest of the night on my own, with all these strangers? I guess it was okay considering that I was quite drunk.

I followed her out to the taxi and asked if she’d be coming back, she replied with a definite no. But told me to watch Trace, because she really didn’t trust him one bit. I winked and watched her leave.

I was on the hunt for Trace Cyrus. I walked into the living room and he wasn’t there, I walked into the sitting room and he wasn’t there, I walked into the kitchen and he wasn’t there, I walked into all these little rooms, but he was never there. I walked out into the hall and looked up and down and spotted him. I quickly ran down to him. He was on his own looking around, he smiled at me when I got in front of him.

“Hi Trace! Poor Hanna is gone now, so I’m going to hang with you for the rest of the night!” I couldn’t really tell him that Hanna didn’t trust him, because he’d probably hate me.

“Really? She texted me telling me to watch out for you since you didn’t know anyone, so lets hang out for the night, get to know why my girlfriend likes you so much!” He smiled.

We did get to know each other and by 5am when the party was just about over with only Trace, Fall Out Boy and I left in the house, we were acting like good buddies.

Patrick told me that he had ordered a taxi and that it would be here in five minutes and that we were all going home together, leaving Trace behind. I was shocked at this because it would be very unfair leaving him on his own. I made my way over to Trace who was sitting watching the animal channel, he looked very interesting. I began to whisper in his ear.

“Trace, Patrick is going to take us all home and leave you here on your own, this is bad news Trace, what do we do?” I whispered.

“Well, we can’t let him take everyone, you are staying here with me and taking the role of my best friend, best friends don’t leave their other best friends on their own, come with me, I know a perfect place to hide!” He gasped and quickly grabbed my hand and ran out of the room dragging me along. I’m sure everyone noticed that we were just randomly running away, but they didn’t seem to care as they were much too tired.

Trace was dragging me into the hall and by the stairs, I hadn’t noticed before, but there was a little door under the stairs and this was where Trace was taking me. Gently he opened the little door and walked inside, making sure to bend down, I followed him as he was still holding my hand and I didn’t fancy being knocked out.

He closed the door behind us and we sat in the darkness for a few minutes in utter silence. Not saying one word, as we didn’t want them to hear us. After another five minutes of silence I heard them shout our names, wondering where we were, Trace started to lightly laugh, which wasn’t loud enough for them to hear.

Two minutes passed and the doors closed, they had gone without me. I breathed a sigh of relief.

“Yay, they let me stay, isn’t this so good!” I laughed, Trace didn’t say anything but just laughed. I felt as if I was suffocating in here, so I quickly popped my head up, which was a really bad thing to do, as Trace had the exact same idea as me and we both banged heads. Our heads were both facing each other and I could feel him breath loudly on my face. What we did next was completely expected. We were both really drunk and had been bonding a lot that night.

We both leaned in together and started to kiss. I put my hands to either side of his head and kissed even more. One of his hands went to my hips and the other opened the little door, where he brought us both out. We still continued kiss as he brought us down the hallway, towards the door.

I grabbed his t-shirt and pulled it off for him. He then unbuckled his belt and then his jeans, I was surprised at how I could hear all of what he was doing, even though I couldn’t see it. He suddenly turned and my foot hit the stairs, I began walking up the stairs, him leading the way. I felt his hands fumble to the back of my dress and zip it down. He took both straps and left it drop. I kicked my shoes off, while he let his pants drop, still both walking backwards up the stairs. I hadn’t noticed when he’d taken his shoes off, but he had.

We got to the top of the stairs and he was leading the way again, I didn’t know where his bedroom was, but he seemed to know it off by heart as he was still attached to my face, and his hand were moving about my hips. We landed against a door which he opened. Amazingly, we only had to take five steps back and we landed on the bed. We both wriggled our way up to the top, both in our underwear and started.
♠ ♠ ♠
The title really comes into place now.