Status: finished;;

Souls to Steal

That Day I Walked Away

“So what are you doing today Alex,” Harry asked, as Alexandria walked down the halls of Hogwarts with the Golden Trio, minus Ron who was with Lavender. She was still acting as numb as ever, her eyes still held the emptiness. Her father had sent her an owl telling her he requested to see her that night and to use the floo network.

“I don’t know yet,” She muttered, “Probably just go to hang out in the common room.”

The lie slipped through her teeth easily and the trio bought it.

“Oh, well if you change your mind we’re always here,” Harry smiled at her and Alexandria smiled softly back and thanked him.

She didn’t know why her father couldn’t wait to just see her on the weekend, yet he rushed it and told her as soon as she got the letter to go that night.

“We’ll common,” Harry stated, “I’m hungry.”

Hermione chuckled, “Me too, care to join?”

Alexandria shook her head, “I’m really not that hungry, I’ll see you guys around though.”

“Bye,” Hermione muttered tilting her head as Alexandria turned waved and walked away.

“See ya,” Harry called out to her.

Time Elapse
Alexandria POV

I dusted herself off as she stood in the Malfoy Manor where my father told me to meet. I was dressed casual but also elegantly. I dressed in a simple black skirt and a long sleeve shirt with my signature black shoes. I walked into the house, gripping my wand in my right hand.

“Ah, Alexandria,” Lucius’ smooth voice called from behind me and I turned around, “Come, follow me.”

I silently followed Lucius into the dinning hall where all the other Death Eaters were seated, at the head of the table sat the Dark Lord himself. I kept my calm façade on and sat down beside my father. I took a quick glance around the table and didn’t notice Draco anywhere.

Everyone muttered a greeting to me and I nodded my head.

“Alexandria,” The Dark Lord smiled, “How are you?”

“I’m find my Lord,” I spoke softly, “You?”

It felt awkward making a conversation like this with him, but by him being so nice to me meant he wanted to know something.

“Fine, now how is Potter?” He asked.

“I know for a fact that Potter love me,” I stated slowly and Voldemort’s grin grew, “But it is not the love a husband would have for a wife. It is more the love a brother would have for his sister.”

Voldemort nodded and I nearly jumped out of my seat when Nagini began to slid up his shoulders. I will never be use to that bloody snake.

“As long as he will protect you from harm,” Voldemort spoke, “Sacrifice himself for you like he would the mudblood and the blood traitor.”

“Yes my Lord,” I spoke, my voice low.

“How is yours and Draco’s task?” Voldemort asked.

“The cabinet is working,” I stated, “I would say in about two weeks it should be perfect.”

“It should be perfect now,” Voldemort hissed and I cringed slightly.

“I know, I’m sorry my Lord,” I spoke, “Draco has been working on the cabinet alone recently while I distract Potter since he is becoming suspicious.”

Voldemort pondered, “Have it finished and remind Draco of his other task, he cannot fail.”

I nodded, “He won’t.”

“And you must not fail either Miss Nethers,” He spoke sadistically and I cringed.

“I will not fail my Lord,” I spoke confidently.

“Good,” His mouth forming a sadistic grin.

After we we’re dismissed the Dark Lord left and my father wouldn’t let me leave as quickly as I wanted too.

“Alexandria join us please,” My father spoke calling me to join him, Lucius, Narcissa, Bellatrix and Greyback.

“Yes father?” I said, my tone of voice dripping with boredom.

“Why haven’t you and Draco been talking?” My father asked and I visibly cringed.

“We had a spat,” I sneered at him, “I wish not to speak of it.”

“Did he do something darling?” Bella asked me with a frown.

I sighed and ran a hand over my face, “He brought up mum in front of the entire school last week. We haven’t spoken since. Happy father? Now if you will excuse me I have to get back to Hogwarts since classes start in…”

I glanced up at the clock on the wall and sighed, “I have classes in three hours.”

“I’ll be sending Draco an owl,” Lucius told Narcissa and she nodded as he walked away.

“Goodbye,” I muttered and turned to Bellatrix and Greyback, “I will see you both at Hogwarts.”

With that I walked over to the fireplace and made my way back to Hogwarts.
I made it back to the Slytherin common room which was empty, or so I thought.

I yawned and scratched my head lazily and made my way towards the stairs.

“What are you doing out so late?”

I froze at the voice and turned my head to see Draco sitting on one of the couches gazing up at me.

“None of your business,” I scratched my arm, when I was nervous that seemed to become my new habit.

“If it has to do with being at the Manor its always my business,” He stated casually.

“Who told you I was at the Manor?” I asked him.

Draco smirked, “You just did.”

I scowled at him and began to turn away.

“I’m sorry you know,” He said quietly, “I didn’t mean anything I said. I was worried, and I was afraid you didn’t care. And all of it just boiled into anger causing me to lash out at you.”

“You didn’t have to announce to the whole bloody school about my dead mother,” I spat and he cringed, “You knew how I wanted to keep that a secret! How do you think it makes me feel working for the man who killed my mother!”

“I’m sorry,” He muttered and stepped closed but I took a step back.

“You know… you know I can never hate you Draco,” I spoke quietly, “Which means you’re forgiven… but I can’t deal with you right now. Not at the moment, I just cant.”

Draco frowned and I began walking up the steps, “Goodnight Draco.”

“G’night,” he muttered and I walked into my dormitory but right before Alexandria closed her door she hear him mumbled three word that warmed her heart.

"You look beautiful."

Moring

“You barley even touched your food,” Blaise scolded me as I sat my cheek resting in the palm of my hand as I pushed my food around my plate.

“I’m not hungry Blaise,” I muttered and pushed the plate away.

“At least drink the juice, you can’t just go without anything,” Blaise whined and I rolled my eyes and gulped the pumpkin juice.

“Thank you,” He grinned at me causing me to roll my eyes dramatically.

“So did you hear?” Blaise asked as he looked around the room.

I looked at him curiously, “Hear what?”

“The blood traitor,” he chuckled, “Weasley, did you hear?”

“If I heard I would have said so by no Blaise,” I growled at him, a scowl on my face.

“Relax,” He chuckled.

“Tell me Zabini or I’m going to leave and as a Gryffindor,” I muttered, looking at him with a bored expression.

“Weasley is in the hospital wing,” Blaise rolled his eyes and I dropped my fork.

“What?!”

“Yeah, supposedly he was poisoned,” Blaise rolled his eyes, “Bloody git. I bet he just drank too much fire whiskey.”

I picked up my things from the table, “I have to go check up on him Blaise. Forgive me for leaving, I’ll talk to you later.”

I began walking to the hospital wing of the school hoping that Draco didn’t accidentally poison my friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit

Sorry for it being so short. :3
So this story will most likely be over between chapter 25 - 30 BUT there will be a sequal if you guys want one. So yay or nay for a sequal?
Thank you for the comments on the last chapter!<3 :}

xoxo,
Alexa.