Status: finished;;

Souls to Steal

Time Is Running Out

I paced back and forth in my dormitory, glancing at the clock ever so often. Tonight Bellatrix and the others would be here and Draco still wasn’t out of bed yet. I paced back and forth in my room, grasping my wand tightly in my right hand. I was dressed and ready to go for tonight. But I still had the entire day ahead considering it was only 10 in the morning. I sighed and looked in the mirror. My hair was pulled back in a slick ponytail, only a few strands of my brown hair hanging on my face. My blue eyes looked pale with nerves. I looked at my attire.

I was dressed in my dress shoes that I wore everyday, dark denim jeans, a black tank top and over the tank top a large black hooded sweater. The compass dangled from my wrist freely along with the snake. Around my neck was the necklace that Voldemort put around my neck himself. I sighed and walked down the stairs to the common room, deciding that locking my self in my room was not going to help calm my nerves. I walked in and groaned silently as I saw Pansy and her followers all giggling and gossiping in the room.

Once I walked in they all stopped talking and Pansy stood up and walked towards me, smirking. I sneered, I really wasn’t in the mood for childish games. And she really should it mess with me since I could easily win. With or without a wand.

“Oh hello Alexandria,” She said her voice coated with a fake sweetness. I sneered at her.

“What do you want Pansy?” I asked her, my voice was harsh

She smirked, “Still not talking to Draco? Is that why your attitude is so sour?”

I snarled at her and shoved past her, bumping my shoulder roughly against hers.

She scoffed, “That wasn’t very nice now Nethers.”

“Does it look like I give a rats arse?” I asked her, turning around for a moment. Pansy smirked and shook her head making a ‘tsk’ sound.

“What would your mother say about this?” She smirked as my face dropped, “Oh right, she’s dead.”

Before Pansy could utter another word I pressed her against one of the walls of the common room, my wand pressed to her throat. Her eyes filled with fear quickly and I sneered at her.

“Never speak to me in that tone again Parkinson,” I snarled, “Never speak of my mother again because if you so much as hint you are talking about my mum I won’t hesitate to murder you.”

“Y-you could go to A-a,” She stuttered out the word and I smirked.

“Does it look like I care, I would kill you right now,” I growled, pressing my wand against her throat tighter.

She whimpered. I sneered at her once more before drawing my wand back quickly and walking away and out of the common room. My steps were heard as I walked down the halls of Hogwarts, I tucked my wand into my pocket and began walking towards the Quidditch field. Most of the students looked at me oddly, wondering where I had disappeared to the past few days that I’ve skipped class. Girls behind me whispered loudly that I have been missing class due to the fact that Draco and I no longer talk and the fact the “he-who-must-not-be-named” killed my mother.

I could feel anger boiling up inside of the pit of my stomach, today was just not a good day. All the tense feelings I’ve been bottling up seem to be just seeping out of me.

I sighed as I reached the Quidditch field, Slytherin was practicing today and I frowned. If I wasn’t a death eater, that could be me playing Quidditch not knowing anything about what was to come. I could be practicing for my future, my dream to be a Quidditch player.

My eyes watched as the Slytherin students zoomed back and forth on their brooms. I spotted Blaise ad smiled lightly.

I stayed there for what felt like hours when I knew was only minutes. I sighed and decided to take one last look at the place I called home, aside from the Malfoy Manor.

I walked past the Great Hall and peeked inside, I spotted Ron and Hermione talking, no sign of Harry with them. I walked past the Great Hall and over to the library deciding I would just spend some time in their while I waited. I walked to the back of the library where I knew no one would be. I saw the recent Daily Prophet lying next to me, appearing as if someone forgot to grab it. I looked at the paper, reading it but not comprehending any of it. My mind was still working on what I would do if Draco didn’t wake up. Would Voldemort kill him? It wasn’t his fault if he could not complete the task, it was Potter’s fault. But then again it has to be done.

I yawned lightly and rubbed my eyes. Laying my head down for a moment wouldn’t be that bad.

Slowly I closed my eyes and rested my forehead on my palms as my elbows rested on the desk.

“Hi darling,” A woman spoke, her voice was soft and delicate. Her eyes were a bright green and her hair was the same as the girl in front of her; a very light and subtle brown.

“Hello mum,” The girl spoke, a grin spreading across her face.

“How are you toady?” The mother asked as she flipped a page of her book.
“Good!” The little girl squeaked, should could have been no older than 13, “I might go by and visit Draco today.”

My mother smiled, “You two act like if you’re going to end up married.”

I flushed, “No. He’s just my best friend.”

My mother smiled knowingly, “I’m sure. Has he asked you to be his girlfriend?”

The little me opened and closed my mouth like a fish, my cheeks burning bright red, “Mum!”

“What?” My mum asked, “I was only asking.”

“He’s just my best friend,” I huffed, my stubbornness getting to me.

“Alexandria calm down,” My mum chuckled, “I was only joking.”

“It’s not funny mum,” I pouted childishly and crossed her arms.

My mother rolled her eyes, “Stubborn, just like your father.”

As if on queue the tall man walked into the room, a smile gracing his face.

“What about me?” He asked, leaning in to kiss his wife’s cheek.

“Mum said you and I are stubborn,” I huffed.

The man chuckled, “Yes Ria, we both are.”

“We’re are you off to?” My mother asked as my father grabbed his long coat.

“Ministry of Magic darling, I’ll be back later,” He smiled warmly and the two and then left.

“Well mum I’m off to go visit Draco!” I called.

“Wit Ill join you, I should talk to Narcissa,” My mother stated as she too grabbed her coat.

“Of course mum,” I smiled lovingly at her, “Let me grab my sweater!”

I ran to my room quickly and grabbed my dark green Slytherin Quidditch sweater my mom made for me. I ran back down to where my mum was waiting for me.

We both headed to the fireplace and grabbed a handful of floo powder shouting, “Malfoy Manor!”


I woke with a start, my heart pounding rapidly against my chest. My mother and my father, I lost them both. My mother was murdered and my father… the good, caring, loving man he use to be just vanished.
I looked at the time and realized it was the time Bellatrix was supposed my here with the others. My heart pounded faster when I saw the compass glowing brightly on my wrist, it was moving back and forth rapidly as if were trying to tell me to hurry.

Hurry before its too late.

I dropped the newspaper and ran out of the library, which was completely empty. So I assumed everyone was already in their dormitories.
I ran to the seventh floor and into the Room of Requirement, when I saw that the cabinet was wide open I knew that Draco let them in.

Death eaters were not roaming around Hogwarts. I followed the compass, the hallways seemed to be emptied out and I ran out of the room quickly following the compass.
I heard quick paced steps not far in front of me. I heard Draco’s aggravated voice as he spoke to the others.

“We can’t leave her! I refuse to leave her!” He snarled.

I ran fastedr, my hair whipping behind me like horses mane. I felt a single tear roll down my cheek for reasons I really can’t explain.

“Draco!” I called once he was in view as well as the others. Immediately he whipped around to look at me and I jumped in his arms, winding my arms around his neck……
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit
ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER, MWAHAHAHAHA.
Yeap :3 Comments would be loved<3 I love all of you who commented the last chapter<333

xoxo, Alexa.