You Get A LIFETIME

Chapter Three

The next day Gerard and I went home to see what was happening. Mum was sitting at the kitchen table crying. Dad was no where in sight.

“Where is he?” Gerard asks.

“Left. Taken everything with him. He said he’s not coming back.” Mum sobs back tears.

“Good. Finally. Mom, you’re better without him. It’s a good thing now. You can get on with your life and be happy. All of us can.” I say as I sit down next to her and put my arm around her while Gerard goes and puts a pot of coffee on.

“Yeah Mom, Mikey’s right. You know he was never good for you. He used you and for what? Nothing. What do you get out of it?” Gerard says.

“Well I got you two. Two of the best sons a mother could ask for.” Mom smiles up at Gerard then looks at me. “Right then. I should stop moping and go and get some groceries.”

Mom goes to get up just as the phone rings. Gerard leans over and looks at the caller ID.

“It’s Nana” Gerard mouths as he answers it.

“Hello Nan.”
“Yeap. We’re good. How about you?”
“That’s good then. Yeap she’s right here just a second.”

Gerard hands the phone to Mom. She walks into the lounge to talk to Nana and Gerard turns to pour us all a cup of coffee.

*Time Elapse*

That night Gerard, Frank and I were back at that bar. This time I was actually enjoying myself. Maybe it was the 10 vodka shots I’d had? Maybe it was whatever they slipped into my drink of coke zero before the shots? Maybe today was just a good day. As Gerard said before, it was time for me to cheer up.

So that night I was at the bar with this really, and I mean REALLY hot chick giving me a lap dance. Gerard and Frank were lying across two lounge chairs pushed together with Frank on top giving Gerard the worlds largest hickey.

Two hours later I was kinda starting to bored. It was only 11 o’clock but I decided I’d head home. I went over to the other two and told them I was leaving.

“Okay. But you’re not taking the car. Way too off your fucking face hun.” I love my mother, Frank.

“Yeah. Yeah. Whatever. I’ll just walk then.” I sigh.

“Take the gun out of the middle compartment in the car. Okay?” Gerard says with a serious look on his face.

“Why would I need a gun?” I said boredly.

“Dad.” Gerard stated.

“Okay. Whatever. Call me when you’re leaving. Kay?” I say as I hug them good bye and leave.

I follow Gerard’s order to take the gun then steal his iPod again and start on my way home.

Yeah, it was probably a stupid thing to do, walk home by myself I mean but I couldn’t of cared less then. What happened next though was the stupid thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.. Please?
I wanna know what you people think.

xoAdriox
love yas!