The Abandoned Boy

A Little Bit Of A Scare

Zachariah’s and third person’s P.O.V.

Well looks like I'm laying here again crying my heart out. I didn't think my family meant that much to me.

But I have the feeling I'm being watched again. I look over to the corner by the end of the couch and see something glowing. I wipe my face and go over to see what it is.

When he gets over to the corner to see what it is it disappeared and reappeared at the end of the hall by his room. When he saw the pale skin of two teens he runs into the corner where he first saw the light with his back against what he could only describe as maybe another human.

But he’s too scared to jump out of the corner even when two arms go around his waist from behind. He’s too afraid of the twins to move out of the corner. When they get closer to where he was hiding he turns around in Raven’s arms and burying his face in her chest to hide not caring if it was a murderer. There was just something really creepy about those two to him.

After about 20 more minutes he got out of the corner knowing the twins were gone and held out his hand to her still not knowing who she was. She grabbed his hand and allowed him to pull her over to the couch to sit. He sat down next to her and said “Hi I’m Zachariah and you are?” “Hi I’m Raven and it’s nice to finally talk to you.” “ What is that supposed to mean?” he asked. “Oh, I’ve been the one watching you since you were 5.” “So the feeling of me being watched was what was really happening.” “Yep it was. Did I scare you at all when you backed into me?” “A little but not as much as those two did.” “Yeah that’s how I would’ve been too.”

After a long silence he asked “So why have you been the one watching me and not some bulky guy? I mean you’re too pretty to be my watcher.” After he said that her cheeks reddened a little and he smiled at her. “Well I was sent out and I found you and decided to watch over you. I think my decision was a good one.” “Why do you say that?” “ I do because I think you’re hot.” she finished with her cheeks growing even more red. “Wow. Thanks. No one’s ever said that to mean all they ever do is walk all over me.” “Well I’m not here to do that.” she said kind of seductively. Then he leaned in and gently pressed his lips to hers. She responded and started to kiss back after a second of shock. After they pulled away he looked a little flushed and ran off to his room thinking he fucked up once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I like where this is going.
If you read Please comment.
And if you subscribe please tell me I would like to know you like it that much.

~Maggie