Status: Complete.

You Spurn My Natural Emotions

Paris.

[Trinity]

So we’ve been in Paris for a few days now. I’ve never been more happy about a drunken mistake, I tell you now. This city is beautiful. The culture, the food, the shopping…and the men. Zacky’s not happy about how I’ve been appreciating the locals, same as Matt’s not happy with Peyton, but at least we’re not touching, right? Look but don’t touch. Besides, we’ve calmed ourselves down for them, they should at least let us have one pleasure.

Today we’re visiting the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs-Elysées. Yes, Peyton, Alexis and I like to soak up the culture in the morning and party in the night. Our outfits were very practical for us, too. I’d decided on a grey ruffle skirt and cream vest top partnered with thick black tights, my favourite leather jacket and a scarf for the cold. Peyton had decided on a grey sweater top, a black pencil skirt and a long black coat, as well as grey tights. Alexis had actually decided to wear colour for once (I know, shocking right?) with a red dress, black tights, black coat and black beret. Hah, we kinda forced her into the beret, but it suits her so she doesn’t mind much.

Anyway, so we’re outside the Arc de Triomphe at the moment, the boys trailing behind us. They aren’t so keen on the culture, but seeing as us three girls have never been abroad before they aren’t going to argue with us.

“This monument was commissioned by Emperor Napoleon, I hope you know,” Alexis told Johnny, reading out of a travel guide.

“Uh sure, I knew that,” Johnny bullshitted, making her giggle.

Bless them. I looked up at Zacky, to see him yawning but still looking up at the monument. Nice.

“The Arc’s sculptures reflect Napoleon’s generals and soldiers, as a sort of testament,” I said to Zacky.

“That’s interesting,” Zacky said monotonously.

I rolled my eyes playfully and looked at Peyton, who winked at me.

“It’s meant to evoke sheer military power and triumph,” Peyton told Matt.

Do you know what the funny thing is? Matt had actually closed his eyes and had appeared to have fallen asleep standing upright. Wow, I didn’t even know that was possible! Everyone laughed, but Peyton held her finger to her lips, making everyone fall silent again. Peyton grabbed me and Alexis, slowly sneaking away. Zacky, Brian, Jimmy and Johnny caught on quickly, the 7 of us walking quietly and quickly away from Matt, until we were ducked behind a car that was parked nearby. Brian picked up a small stone that was on the floor beside us, and threw it in Matt’s direction. I held my breath…

And it hit him solidly on the back on the head. Result! Matt woke up with a jump, before looking around bewildered. I could actually see him muttering ‘shit’ repeatedly under his breath as he pulled out his cellphone. We all burst out laughing as Peyton’s phone started ringing, and stood up so he could hear us. Matt’s face fell into a scowl, and he stormed over to us. By the time he reached us, we were bent over double from laughing, Johnny and Jimmy were on the floor from not being able to stand up.

“Ha ha fucking ha,” Matt growled.

“You shouldn’t have fallen asleep,” Peyton scolded, although she was still grinning.

“Yeah…well…I was proper fucking freaked out when I didn’t see you guys around,” Matt pouted.

“Aww poor baby,” Peyton teased.

She leant up and pressed a kiss to Matt’s lips, which seemed to make him a bit happier.

“You wouldn’t leave me like that, would you?” Zacky murmured in my ear, making me jump, but scoff.

“I would've just kept walking, not even hidden nearby, if you’d fallen asleep at something I was interested in,” I shrugged.

Zacky huffed but tightened his hold around my waist, making me smile slightly. I probably would just keep on walking if he fell asleep…but I wouldn’t go too far. I’m not that cruel. Just then Alexis squeaked, making me look at her, as did everyone else. What?

“Uh, I think you guys have fans approaching,” she mumbled.

Sure enough, there were a group of six teenagers, 4 girls and 2 boys, walking towards us. The five guys smiled, so Peyton, Alexis and I stepped to the side, letting them do their job. After all, the fans are what keep the band going, so who are we to stop them?

“A-Avenged Sevenfold?” one of the girls asked nervously, her French accent thick in her English words.

“Yeah,” Matt nodded, speaking for the group with a smile on his face.

A chorus of murmurs of excitement passed round the group of French teenagers, making the boys chuckle and us girls smile. It’s great to see that A7X have such an international following, it really is!

“C-Could we possibly have a photo with you?” the same girl asked again.

“Sure thing,” Matt nodded, the rest of the guys agreeing.

The girl looked like she was going to faint, but quickly pulled out her camera. Matt looked at Peyton and she nodded, taking the camera from the girl.

“Are you the girlfriends?” one of the boys asked.

“Grégoire, that’s Trinity and Peyton! Zacky Vengeance and M Shadows girlfriends!” a different girl hissed.

How the fuck do they know that?!

“Mon Dieu, you’re so small!” a different girl giggled.

I rolled my eyes but smiled anyway. Yes, we’re only 5ft, but that doesn’t mean everyone has to point it out!

“And this is Johnny’s girlfriend,” Peyton added, squeezing Alexis’ shoulder.

“You’re much prettier than Lacey,” another girl commented shyly.

Johnny’s grin was incredible. Well it looks like Johnny and Alexis are out now then! The two groups arranged in a bunch, Peyton taking a couple of pictures.

“Merci!” the camera girl said happily, taking the camera back off Peyton.

“If you email our website the pictures, we’ll put them up,” Zacky told the teenagers.

“Really?” they gasped.

“Sure thing. Have a nice day!” Matt grinned.

A last round of hugs went on, before the teenagers walked away again. Zacky immediately pulled me flush against his body and pressed a slow intense kiss to my lips. I moaned softly in surprise but kissed back just as slowly, savouring the taste of cigarettes and chewing gum, as well as the feeling of his snakebites rubbing against my bottom lip. When he pulled away I was a little breathless and more than a little shocked, making everyone else laugh.

“Not that I’m complaining, but what was that for?” I chuckled, tucking my hair behind my ears.

“A thank you. Some of our ex-girlfriends weren’t as understanding as you guys were when fans came up to us,” Zacky explained.

“But the fans are the whole reason you guys are a band,” Alexis frowned.

“We know that, but ex-girlfriends didn’t,” Matt shrugged.

“Well in that case, no problem,” Peyton grinned, pecking Matt’s lips.

Matt looked like he wanted much more than that, but Peyton had already grabbed his hand and was walking towards the Champs-Elysées.

“We’d better follow her before she gets lost again,” Jimmy laughed.

“True,” I mused, pulling a cigarette out of my handbag and lighting it up.

Yes, it’s true – Peyton got lost yesterday. We were all at the Centres Georges Pompidou yesterday afternoon when Matt suddenly realised Peyton wasn’t beside him anymore. Turns out she’d wandered off to look at a pigeon (a pigeon of all things!) and ended up losing sight of us and walking in another direction. Stupid girl. We found her after about half an hour of searching just talking to a few French waiters outside a restaurant. Matt wasn’t too happy at that, but at least we found her!

“How much more of this cultural stuff do we have to do today?” Zacky whined in my ear.

“Who knows? We might see a new museum. We might see a market. We might see a little church we want to go into, although I’m pretty sure Peyton and I would burst into flames as soon as we walked through the doors. But I’m sure we’ll make it up to you tonight,” I mused, taking a drag of the cancer stick.

“Mm I like the sound of that,” Zacky smirked, leaning down and stealing a drag from my cigarette.

I thought he would. Too bad Peyton and I already have a plan.

*

[Peyton]

“Could you not have put on something a little more…covering?”

“Do you even know me?” I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

My one-shoulder grey leopard-print dress is fine thanks! Sure, it’s very low cut, skin-tight, and shows a lot of leg, but since when has that bothered me? It’s 10pm, and we’ve decided to go out for the night. Alexis and Johnny have split from the group to go out to a romantic dinner, while me, Matt, Trinity, Zacky, Brian and Jimmy have carried on.

“Come on Hulk, live a little!” Trinity teased, readjusting her cleavage in her tight-as-fuck strapless dark red dress.

“I agree with Matt on this,” Zacky grumbled, glaring at a group of guys that heckled Trinity.

“I like the dresses,” Brian commented, shrugging.

The death glares Matt and Zacky gave him only made me, Trinity, Jimmy and Brian laugh.

“If you two are going to be sour pussies all night, then we’re going with Brian and Jimmy,” I said simply, dropping Matt’s hand.

Jimmy snickered as I linked arms with him, Brian doing the same when Trinity linked arms with him too. Zacky and Matt just looked furious, but didn’t say anything as we kept walking, Trinity and I directing where to go. Eventually we stopped in front of a tall black building, with a large flashing neon sign.

“Velours Lisse,” Jimmy read in a terrible accent.

“What does that mean?” Brian frowned.

“According to the very nice doormen Trinity and I spoke to earlier today, it means Smooth Velvet. It’s a strip club of both genders, and they give private lapdances as well as full-scale performances,” Trinity explained, her eyes lighting up.

“Luckily, two of their best dancers are on tonight. Souple Sébastien and Chantal Coquin. I don’t know about you, but anyone called ‘flexible’ and ‘kinky’ are on my list of things to see,” I smirked.

“No way,” Matt grunted.

“Excuse me?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“No way are you going to see some French guy strip off,” Matt repeated, this time through gritted teeth.

“Funny enough Matt, you have no say over what I do with my evening. So you can either come and enjoy the private dances I booked for us, or you can stay out here. It’s totally your choice,” I said mockingly sweet.

“Trinity!” Zacky whined.

“Hey, I’m letting you have a lapdance from a gorgeous French girl. You won’t get this chance again. And if you get a lapdance, I get a lapdance. It's only fair!” Trinity warned, although her eyes were already triumphant.

Zacky bit his bottom lip, considering it. Brian and Jimmy were up for the idea, I knew that already. I rang Leanna earlier and she said it was fine as long as Jimmy didn’t touch the girl. I promise her he wouldn’t. Eventually Zacky nodded, making Trinity smirk. Just Matt now then.

“Look, we’re going in whether you are or not, so it really is up to you,” I told him.

“I don’t like this, Peyton,” Matt growled.

I chuckled and pulled him down towards me, leaning up on tiptoes as far as I could go.

“Just so you know, lapdances make me horny. So you can either be the first person I see after I get my lapdance or I’ll find someone who’s more willing,” I purred in his ear.

I would never cheat on him, but he doesn’t need to know that. Matt moaned softly, to which all the others cheered at.

“Alright, let’s have some fun!” Brian whooped.

The six of us entered the dimly lit building, following the throbbing music sounding from downstairs. When we got down there I grinned. It was a brilliantly sexy strip joint, yet it still had a classy décor. Perfect! I spotted the man I’d talked to earlier and smirked at him, receiving a smirk back. He walked off to find the dancers we’d requested, so I led everyone over to a set of chairs around a table. Not long after, 6 dancers came out, 4 women and 2 men.

“There ees an 'alf hour before ze main show begeens,” one of the girls told us in broken English, swaying her hips in front of Brian, who’s jaw had dropped already.

“Perfect,” Zacky grinned.

I smiled at Trinity’s chuckle, and looked up at the man stood in front of me. Fucking hell, he’s gorgeous. Obviously Matt’s more gorgeous, but still!

“You see the bulky guy that’s glaring at you?” I told him as he started.

The dancer looked over my shoulder and laughed.

“Oui,” he nodded.

“He doesn’t want me to be here tonight, so do whatever you can to make him jealous. It’ll be entertaining,” I grinned.

“Whatever you wish,” he smirked.

Let the fun begin!
♠ ♠ ♠
Peyton in Paris
Trinity in Paris
Alexis in Paris
Trinity and Peyton night outfits

They couldn't be in Paris without a strip joint! Lol the last time I went to Paris, all I remember seeing are strip joints and sex shops, so I figured I might as well include that ^_^
The next one includes them talking to their mother...

If you're interested in a Sean Sean/Ian Watkins slash, please check out my new co-write The Joke's On Me.

Wow, you guys sure know how to respond to a chapter when asked! Please keep it up, your comments are the reason this got updated quicker than I thought it would be!

artemis1883
devilish.angel.7843
SunshineAndFairyDust
Dodger
HeK
AimiAiko
CrazyTashi
Keh-ell-ee
Chachi.

xo