Status: Complete.

You Spurn My Natural Emotions

Announce.

[Alexis]

Today is Johnny’s 25th birthday, the 18th of November. All of us were over at his, Matt’s and Brian’s house, Johnny not wanting anything more. Trinity, Zacky, Matt and Peyton were playing beer pong downstairs, while Brian and Jimmy were in the kitchen. Johnny and I had been in there too, until he said he wanted to talk with me in private. I had willingly agreed and so we were now in his bedroom, sitting on his bed. I’ve never been in here before – when we hang out it’s always been my bedroom when he’s helping me study or anywhere else. But never in here.

“Have I told you that you look beautiful tonight?” Johnny said softly.

I blushed and bit my bottom lip, shyly shaking my head. He hadn’t.

“Well you do. Far more beautiful than any woman I’ve ever met,” Johnny smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

“Johnny, stop! You’re making me blush,” I giggled.

Johnny did stop, but abruptly, as if he’d been burnt by a scalding object. Damn it, what did I say now? I can’t ever seem to do anything right! Especially not around Johnny.

“S-Sorry, Alexis. You’re right, I shouldn’t be doing this. You’re too young, too innocent for someone like me,” Johnny mumbled, starting to stand up.

Wait, what?!

“Johnny, where are you going?” I pouted, eyes wide with confusion.

“I don’t know. I don’t know what I’m doing any more,” he sighed.

I took a deep breath for confidence, before taking his hand in my own and pulling him back down beside me. Johnny looked a bit shocked at how forward I was being (forward for me anyway) but kept hold of my hand, lacing our fingers together.

“How do you feel for me, Lexi?” Johnny asked softly.

Again, I blushed deeply. How can he be so blunt about such things?! I would never ask such an open question – but I guess I should answer, right?

“I think you’re the most wonderful person I’ve ever met. No-one has ever treated me as kindly as you, and no-one has ever made me smile as much as you do,” I whispered, barely able to meet his eyes.

I could barely look at him because I’m scared that he’ll laugh at my silly emotions and reject me. I couldn’t bear that, not from Johnny. But when he smiled broadly, cupping my face with one of his callused hands, my stomach did a strange flip. Does this happen to Peyton when she’s with Matt? Or Trinity with Zacky? I hope so. I hope I’d be able to have relationships as strong as theirs.

“Can I try something, Lexi?” Johnny asked, the edge of hope in his voice causing butterflies to erupt in me.

What’s happening to me?

“O-Of course,” I stammered.

Johnny eyes suddenly turned serious, making me panic a little. What is he going to do to me?! Then he leant forward so his lips were just brushing mine and I inhaled sharply. Oh my gosh.

“Stop me if I’m wrong,” Johnny murmured.

I shook my head gently, and could barely make out a hint of a smile on Johnny’s lips before he kissed me. He kissed me! Before I could snap out of my shock and respond, Johnny pulled away, a mixture of hurt, guilt and confusion in his eyes.

“S-Sorry I shouldn’t have, I…”

I interrupted him by doing the most spontaneous thing I’ve ever done – I pulled his head back to mine and kissed him with all I was worth. I felt my cheeks heat up with a familiar blush as he moaned softly, but felt my heartbeat speed up rapidly as he eagerly kissed back. My hands were shaking where they were holding his face, but I’m not going to stop this for anything. No way. As Johnny’s warm hands rested on my hips, his tongue slipped past my lips, making me smile before shyly meeting it with my own tongue. My head swirled as our tongues tangled, my mind so foggy that I thought I was going to pass out at any second. This was perfect.

I didn’t hear the door open until I heard gasps. Rapidly pulling away from Johnny, I blushed at the sight of Brian and Jimmy standing in the doorway, jaws dropped. Oh no, not these two…

“GUYS! GUYS YOU’LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT WE JUST SAW!!!” Jimmy yelled, running back downstairs.

I whimpered in embarrassment, even more so when Brian smirked.

“So you two, huh? Nice one, Christ. You’ve finally got someone to be waist deep inside of,” Brian grinned.

I blushed deeply, mortified, but couldn’t help smiling as Johnny slid his arm round my waist protectively. I could get used to this.

“It’s not like that,” he muttered.

W-What?

“Oh yeah?” Brian taunted.

“Alexis is special, not a cheap whore,” Johnny retorted, making me blush again, “so if you’ll leave then I have something to ask her,”

I bit back my squeal – I really hope he’s going to ask what I think he is!

“No can do, I’m afraid. The four drunkards downstairs just booked us all a round trip to Paris, so we have an hour to pack and then we have to leave,” Brian chuckled.

“PARIS?!” I shrieked.

“What the fuck are they on?!” Johnny gasped.

“No idea, but it’s on Shads’ credit card so who’s complaining? They even booked time off work and phoned the high school for you,” Brian smirked, “Besides, now you two are…whatever you are, it’ll make rooming easier,”

Johnny looked at me shyly, so I smiled shyly back. He really is the most wonderful person I’ve ever met.

“1 hour,” Brian reminded, before leaving.

It took Johnny a few seconds to look at me, and when he did he had a thoughtful expression on his face.

“Well this didn’t go as I’d planned thanks to Gates and Rev, but what the hell,” Johnny mused, making me giggle at the use of their stage names, “w-will you be my girlfriend?”

“You want me to be your girlfriend? Why?” I frowned, although my head was buzzing. I wanted him to ask me this.

“Why wouldn’t I?” Johnny chuckled.

“Because there are so many more women that you could have. Women that are closer to your age that could understand you better. Women that aren’t as fucked up as me,” I mumbled, casting my eyes down.

But Johnny lifted my head up with a finger underneath my chin so I was looking at him once more.

“You are the least fucked up person I’ve ever met, and that’s what makes you perfect for me. You always put everyone else before yourself, and you’re so adorable at the same time as being amazingly sexy, and you make me want to be a better person. That’s why there’s no-one else for me but you. No other woman can compare to you, Alexis Townsend. So will you be mine?” Johnny said smoothly.

I was so overwhelmed by his words that I almost forgot to reply. But I quickly composed myself and smiled.

“I would love nothing more,” I said happily.

Johnny’s mouth spread into the biggest smile I’ve ever seen and he leant down to press a slow sweet kiss to my lips, making my skin tingle all over when he pulled away.

“Thank you. Fuck, I can’t remember the last time I was this happy,” Johnny said, slightly breathless.

I giggled and stood up, helping him stand up too.

“Why don’t I help you pack here to get it done quicker, and then you can drive me to Trinity and Peyton’s to help me pack my stuff?” I suggested.

“Sounds like a plan,” Johnny smiled.

*

[Trinity]

After an hour of packing, and 45 minutes driving to LAX, we finally got onto the plane having just about sobered up enough from the beer pong game earlier. Shit, I don’t even know what made us decide to book a flight to Paris of all places! We were seated in first class which was apparently empty apart from us, so that wasn’t too bad. I jumped slightly as Zacky took my hand in his, but smiled weakly.

“What’s wrong? Aren’t you excited to be going to Paris?” Zacky frowned.

“Of course I am, it’s just…I’ve never been on a plane before. Neither has Peyton and I’m pretty sure Alexis hasn’t either,” I explained nervously.

Zacky looked around the cabin to see that Alexis had buried her face in Johnny’s shoulder and Matt was trying to reassure Peyton’s worried face. Told him so!

“Everything will be okay, I promise. You can even squeeze my hand to hide your fear, if you want,” Zacky mused.

“If you’re patronising me, then fuck off,” I grumbled, running my shaky hand through my hair.

“Hey, look at me,” Zacky soothed, taking both my hands between his.

I swallowed heavily and did so, trying to calm my heartbeat.

“I’m here for you, okay? Whether you like it or not, I’m here to listen and sort out every problem that you have. I know you and Peyton are independent ass-kicking girls, but sometimes you’ve just got to let other people in. So just relax and enjoy the flight. Soon we’ll be in one of the most romantic cities in the world,” Zacky said warmly.

I sighed crossly and leant back in my seat, but didn’t stop myself from taking on of his hands in my own. Out the corner of my eye I saw Zacky smiling to himself, but chose not to say anything about it. He can have this self-victory all he wants. Doesn’t make me any less scared of getting in this stupid flying contraption.

“Ladies and gentlemen, if you would please buckle your seatbelts, the captain is ready for take-off,”

I whimpered but did so. Zacky lifted my hand to his lips, pressing a gentle kiss that calmed me down slightly. Only 10 and a half hours to go…
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's taken me so long to update this because I had one comment on the last chapter. One out of 73 subscribers. It didn't really do a lot for my motivation, if I'm being honest.
So I came to this decision.
I'm not one of those writers who says 'I want #comments before I'll update' because I don't like that. Instead I'll say this. If I get a sufficient amount of feedback for each chapter, then I'll update. No pressures, no numbers, just wishful thinking. If I don't, then I'll update sporadically, whenever I get a chapter written.
Hopefully you guys know what to do!

xo