Status: Complete.

You Spurn My Natural Emotions

Lonely.

[Trinity]

I woke up to an intense light flash. What the fuck? Then it clicked when I heard laughter. Only my fucking sister would dare…

“You have three seconds to leave, Peyton, or I’ll cut Matt’s dick off so you can’t suck it anymore,” I growled, not opening my eyes.

“Shit, I’m going too then,”

Matt. Fuck him.

“Does that mean I can stay?” Jimmy asked cheerfully.

I snapped my eyes open to see all my friends standing in my bedroom. What the hell? Well, Alexis was hiding slightly behind Johnny, but you get the point.

“Mm, baby, what’s going on?” Zacky whined, burying his face in my neck.

I should’ve mentioned Zacky…slept over last night, huh?

“All our friends decided to surprise us with a morning wake-up call,” I yawned, glaring at them as they laughed.

“Smile!” Brian grinned.

I scowled and started to sit up when he took another picture, but Zacky refused to let go of me.

“Get the fuck out before I make you regret it,”

“No way! It’s Zacky’s 28th birthday today – the 11th – and we’re going to celebrate!” Johnny laughed.

I groaned and flopped my head back down onto my pillow, closing my eyes again. I know it’s Zacky’s birthday, they don’t have to remind me.

“Unless you guys want to watch me giving him birthday head, I suggest you leave,” I muttered.

Well that got them out quickly. Apart from Peyton, who stood in the door way.

“4 hours?” she asked.

“Make it 6,” I replied simply.

I knew Zacky was confused as Peyton shut my bedroom door. Well he should be, I’ve got a surprise for him.

“GUYS WE HAVE 6 HOURS TO PLAN SOMETHING WHILE TRINITY DOES DIRTY THINGS TO ZACKY!”

I burst into laughter when Zacky instantly got hard, which made him blush.

“6 hours?” he gulped.

“Mmhmm. 6 hours involving your hands being handcuffed to the top of the bed, you wearing a blindfold, and me giving you more pleasure than you’ve ever imagined,” I purred, trailing my hand down his chest.

All Zacky could do was groan when I wrapped my hand around his throbbing length, making me grin. This was going to be a fun morning.

*

It ended up that Matt, Johnny, Brian and Jimmy rented out Lucky Pete’s for the night, for just our group and the guys’ friends. Lots and lots of their friends. I knew Pete would thank us when we were next working for all the money he’d be raking in, that’s for sure. After Zacky and I’s marathon rampage, we got ready for whatever the others had planned. I decided to keep it pretty casual with a elbow-length blue dress that made my eyes pop, although it ended mid-thigh, showed a lot of cleavage and clung to my every curve. Whatever, Zacky will appreciate it. Peyton decided on a pretty black dress with coloured patterns on the skirt, and Alexis decided on a one-shoulder black sparkly top with skinny jeans.

Jimmy and Brian were meeting us there – I’m assuming they went to pick up Leana, although I don’t know why Jimmy didn’t just go on his own – but when Jimmy and Brian arrived, I was confused to see Brian had a woman on his arm. Who the fuck is she?

“Fucking hell,” Matt sighed.

“What?” Peyton frowned.

“That’s Brian’s ex, Michelle. She’s Val’s sister. They broke up because they argued so much about Val and I splitting up,” Matt explained wearily.

Johnny and Alexis walked off to find Zacky, leaving just Peyton, Matt and I to greet Jimmy, Leana, Brian and the mysterious Michelle.

“Hey girls, looking good,” Jimmy winked, making Peyton, Leana and I laugh.

Peyton and I hugged Jimmy, Leana and Brian, but stopped in front of Michelle. So far she hasn’t said anything and her face is blank. This should be interesting.

“Gonna introduce us to your date, Brian?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Trinity, Peyton, this is Michelle. Chelle, this is Trinity, Zacky’s girlfriend, and Peyton, Matt’s girlfriend,” Brian said as confidently as possible.

Brian stared at us with pleading eyes to be civil to her, so I decided until she starts on us, I won’t start on her. That’s fair, right? Michelle looked us up and down for a few seconds, before opening her mouth.

“Well at least Gena’s out the picture,” Michelle said with a small smile.

Zacky’s ex. Nice.

“No offence Chelle, but why, Brian?” Matt asked curiously.

Michelle laughed softly, leaning into Brian’s arms as he blushed a little.

“All you guys have someone to be with, and recently I’ve realised how lonely I am. And how much I miss the one person that’s ever really made me happy. So we got talking, and we’re going to take it slow, right Chelle?”

“Mm. It’ll be weird seeing Matt with someone other than my sister, but I know she’s happy again now, so I’ll get used to it,” Michelle shrugged, glancing between Peyton and I.

At least she’s honest. I admire that trait in a person.

“Well whatever makes Bri-bear happy makes me happy, so I’m game,” I said with a grin.

“Did you sleep together?” Michelle asked instantly, raising an eyebrow.

Everyone laughed as Brian blushed deeply.

“Maybe?” he offered.

“I think I’m gonna need a drink,” Michelle mused.

Well that’s not the reaction I expected. I think I like this girl.

“I’ll see you guys at the bar,” Brian laughed.

As Brian, Michelle, Jimmy and Leana headed over to the bar, where Pete, Trey, Mae and Neo were working behind, I felt two arms go around my waist.

“I heard about Michelle and Brian,” Zacky murmured, kissing my neck.

“Mmhmm, they’re apparently trying a relationship again,” I told him.

“Is Peyton okay?” he murmured.

“Yeah, I think she is,” I nodded, turning my head to face him.

I couldn’t help but smile as he pressed a sweet kiss to my lips, the taste of Jack Daniels already heavy in his mouth.

“I love you,” he said in a happy sigh, making me giggle.

“I love you too, Zacky. Now go and enjoy your birthday, or you won’t get the rest of your present tonight,” I said innocently.

“Mm, fuck the party, let’s just go now,” Zacky purred, his hands running down my thighs.

“Ah fuck off pervert,” I laughed, batting his hands away from me.

Zacky grinned and pressed a quick kiss to my lips before walking away. I know he has a smirk on his face simply by the way my skin’s tingling. Johnny and Alexis soon rejoined me, Peyton and Matt, Alexis with another drink for Peyton and I, and Johnny with a drink for Matt. As I looked around our small friendship, I knew this was where I belonged. Finally, I found where I belonged.

Hopefully nothing will change my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Peyton's party outfit
Trinity's party outfit
Alexis' party outfit

So Trinity is finally settling down – who’d have thought that would ever happen, huh?
Is her end doubt going to come true though?
Only three parts left!

I’m sorry this update has taken so long, but I haven’t had my own laptop for the past three weeks. The fan broke, meaning the laptop overheated and shut itself down constantly, and the shop had a really hard time trying to find the part needed. I’ve borrowed my friend’s laptop sparingly, but I’ve had to write the parts from memory, not from my plan. However, I’m home for a few days now so I’ll write on the home computer, and then when I go back to Uni I can pick up my fixed laptop! Whoo! Updates should be a lot more regular now =]

Thanks to those that commented. Your support is so important to me, and I wouldn’t be here writing without it!

Judgments.Reject
Chachi.
Music_Is_My_Love
CrazyTashi (x2)
Alyx Khaos

xo