Sequel: Traveling Backwards
Status: Finished. You guys were awesome<3

You Just Broke Every Stereotype

Drowning

"Come on Jaydee! Open those pretty eyes of yours...." I could hear Micah wining. "JayJay... pretty please? We wanna make sure you're okay. Just wake up."
I could feel someone's hand on my forehead, there hands were ice cubes. Obviously one of the guys.Wait... are vampires even cold? I mean... they didn't seem that unnaturally cold. Ugh! My head hurts to much. My neck too. Oh man. My neck. Without warning though, I started to not beable to breath. It felt like I was underwater. Drowning. I couldn't move though. I was paralyzed left to my mind. Yes, I knew that I wasn't in water, but that didn't stop my lungs from filling with water.
I opened my eyes quickly and gasped, coughing hysterically.
"Trashcan." I heard Lurk mumbled under his breath. I could barely open my eyes but I could see a trashcan appear at my side. Which, I gladly threw up in.
"Hey Babycakes! How ya feeling?" Asked Micah after I finished throwing up.
"Like flowers and daisy's." I glarred at him. "How do you THINK I feel."
"Obviously moody..." he mumbled under his breath as he sat where my feet were.
Now that I could see, I realized I was laying on the couch in the living room. Lurk was sitting in a kitchen chair next to the couch kind of near my stomach. I know that's confusing, but it's how he was. His elbows were on his thighs and his hands were crossed together in front of him, his lips pursed together. Quiet as ever.
Dimitri and Wolf were no where to be seen and Ryder was laying on the love seat. He was crunched up in a ball. Obviously, the love seat was not meant for tall vampire boys. I couldn't tell, but it looked like he was sleeping too. Now Micah was sitting on my feet, which I was glad of because my feet were very cold.
Lurk got up and handed me a glass of water and two small pills from the side table next to me. Wordlessly.
"Where's Wolf and Dimitri?" I asked as I took the pills.
"Donno." shrugged Micah.
"So does someone wanna explain to me what just happened."
"Well, first of all, it didn't JUST happen. It was like three days ago."
"Three days??" I was unconscious for three days because of a stupid vampire bite?? "But last time I was only out for like... the night... like sleeping!"
"Well, see what happen was.... well. Long story short we should really just leave you where you are when you get bitten because your head gets knocked around."
"You say it like it's gonna happen a lot."
"I'd be lying if I said you wont want Wolf to bite you... or Kaige now for that matter. It's like a drug. It's like sex. No you don't need it, but its really fun and feels amazing."
"But I don't 'want' either of them..."
"Your mind doesn't, but baby, your body will." Micah laughed.
"Doesn't explain what happened."
"Well, Kaige used this thing that every vampire has... I think they call it Glamor on earth. Its like mind control kinda."
"But I could still think and I heard Wolf and I stopped looking at him, he wasn't controlling me!"
"Really?" Micah looked perplexed. "I've never heard of that. Most of the time you wont even remember what happened when they were 'glamoring' you. Huh."
"You must be strong..." said Lurk quietly.
"Anyways, that doesn't matter right now. So Wolf was calling your name and obviously he could feel you being glamored so he should have known it wouldn't have worked but Wolf is stupid and..."
"Wait... he could feel me?" That was just a little bit creepy.
"Well... yeah. He bit you. Which means he can feel your emotions and you can feel his. Same with Kaige now. Sometimes they are stronger, sometimes weaker. Its randomly honestly. Have you felt anything from them yet?"
"No... well... actually... when I woke up... I felt like I was drowning... and then." I stopped and screamed. My head was killing me. Like someone just hit me hard in the head with a brick.
"Jaydee?" asked Micah.
My eyes started to go blurry and my fingers felt like they were breaking. My neck was burning like fire and my feet were numb. I couldn't move at all. Then, all I saw was black. All I hear was nothing. And all I felt was nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
End is rushed! Sorry
Check it! >> We Are All Broken