Sequel: Traveling Backwards
Status: Finished. You guys were awesome<3

You Just Broke Every Stereotype

Gorgeous

"Jaydee, are you ready?" asked Wolf, walking into my room. His mouth fell open. "You... look gorgeous."
It was homecoming and Wolf was my date, Jayleen was going with Ryder and the other boys just were kind of there. They claimed they didn't want to be tied to any girl. Which, doesn't really make sense because the only way a girl is getting into our homecoming is if they have a date from this school. But, whatever, let them have their fun. Wolf had been commenting on my dress and Jayleen was finishing up her make-up in the mirror and was in her dress already.
I blushed, "Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself."
"Of course not." he smirked. He held me by my hips and kissed me softly before leading me out to the living room.
No, we weren't dating, but you could say we've definitely gotten closer.
"Jayleen will be out in a minute." Wolf said to Ryder.
"Why do girls take so long." he huffed.
"Because we're girls." I responded.
"And."
"You will just never understand." I laughed.
"I think Wolf is getting impatient, we should go." smirked Dimitri.
"How do you know?" I asked. Dimitri's face fell.
"Uhm... He just looks like it."
I looked over to Lurk who was just leaning against the counter looking expressionless... so I'm not really sure how he could read his face. Suddenly, Wolf's grip on my waist was tighter, but he didn't seem to notice what he was doing, he was sending Dimitri death glares.

Wolf's POV


'Tell Dimitri not to slip up again. We have to be more cautious.' I told Lurk.
'One minute.'

I waited.
'He says he's sorry about that he keeps forgetting that she doesn't know. When are you going to tell her anyways? If you keep it from her to long, she's going to be pissed at us for keeping vamp secrets from her.'
'I'll tell her tonight.'


Jaydee's POV

"I'm tired of dancing..." Wolf whispered in my ear before leading me out of the ballroom.
"You're tired?" I laughed. "Vampires don't sleep."
Wolf shrugged without giving me much of an answer. "You look absolutely stunning tonight."
I blushed. "That's a lie... didn't you see all those girls. They're vampires. They're perfect."
"That might be true, but you look perfect and you don't need the devil's curse to make that happen, they do." said Wolf before he kissed me lightly on the lips, a sign he didn't want me to argue. When he pulled away, his eyes were still closed and he sighed before kissing my forehead. "Jaydee... there's something we've been keeping from you..."
"Excuse me?" I asked. I do not like secrets.
"It's... something about us... All of us, meaning vampires and I know you're going to be mad but please listen and understand that we kept this from you for a reason. You aren't used to our world and we didn't want you to have to much on your plate because it would be to stressful and..."
"Oh, so you think I'm weak and couldn't handle it??" I was not happy. I thought they were my friends, and Wolf was supposed to care about me. Why would he keep things from me?
"Jaydee." He sighed. I glared at him before I started to walk away. "Jaydee, stop, you don't even know what it is." I didn't stop, I just kept walking. "Jaydee...I said stop." His words were harsh and I could no longer move. My body was frozen and not by choice. "Come back, now." His voice hadn't changed, and again, I followed his instructions without meaning to. "You have to listen to what I have to say. We didn't want to keep things from you because we all love you, but it was for your protection okay?"
"Okay...I'm listening..." I said softly, not happy that I was next to him instead of home by now.
"So, all vampires have a power, some are more powerful than others, but we all have one. Dimitri can tell your emotions, Lurk can recieve and send messages through his mind, Jayleen can do the same thing except with pictures, not words, Kaige can be anywhere at anytime, Micah can move things with his mind, Ryder can tell when someones lying, your Uncle can see the future but it's not set in stone and I can make people do whatever I want... which is why you had to come back when I told you to. Alright."
"That... wasn't so bad."
"You're not going to freak out?" asked Wolf.
"Sure, I would have liked to know, but I guess it's helpful to know you guys have oh, I don't know powers." I said a little more harshly.
"Alright, you're mad, I get it, but please understand why we kept it from you."
"I really don't understand. But whatever, I can't change the past."
"Good."
Wolf kissed me lightly on the lips before we went back to the ballroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter has A LOT of typos and probably doesn't make much sense but I was in a rush!!!!
I'm sorry! The next chapter will be WAY better!!
This one just starts to explain the powers thing :)
<3 Thank you!!
Read - Someone You Knew