Status: Active!

It's Time to Forget, but I'll Always Remember

Lost In You (Sebastian's P.O.V) NC-17

Sebastian’s P.O.V

“Bye Sebby!”

I smiled a little as I heard Grelle shut the door, he felt so comfortable with us already. Much more comfortable than Cadence anyway. He was still acting like we were complete strangers; only ever speaking when spoken to, only every coming down at meal times or if he needed something, staying in his room all day after school and on weekends.

He was really starting to concern me, most boys his age would want to go out and spend time with his mates. But I suppose I had to remember what the social worker said to us: “It could take time for a child to settle into a new home.” I kept telling myself that, but catching him the other day just made me start worrying about him even more, especially since he was going through his teenage years which would probably make him even more reluctant to share his feelings.

I finished pouring the coffee into my cup and turned to see Ciel standing at the entrance to the kitchen, looking at me with a smirk spread across his face.

“Sebby?” he asked in an amused tone.

“I told him he could call me that if he wants” I replied, a grin playing at the tips of my mouth.
“I though only I could call you that” he said as he walked up to me and planted a kiss on the side of my mouth before reaching up to take a cup out of the cupboard.

I swirled around him so my chest was pressing against his back and wrapped my arms around his waist before resting my chin on his shoulder and chewing on his ear gently.

I smiled as he giggled and rested his hands on top of mine. He turned his head round slightly to face me and I started to bite a little harder, making him groan out quietly.

“I though we agreed we’d stop doing this when the kids were in the house” he whispered.

“They just left” I mumbled into his neck, releasing his earlobe.

I had to admit; I’d been finding it more and more difficult to control myself lately. Ever since Grelle and Cadence came to live with us I’d been making a mental note to try to resist sex, but the more I resisted the stronger the urge became.

We both agreed to hold out until they both felt comfortable with us, but at this rate, Cadence is never going to settle in. But I suppose just because we couldn’t satisfy ourselves completely didn’t mean we had to stop having fun altogether.

“I have another ten minutes before I have to leave for work” I said before kissing his cheek.

“Are you trying to seduce me?” he asked in a fake shocked tone of voice.

“I don’t even have to try” I said before pulling him backwards by his torso.

He chuckled as I continued to lead him backwards through the kitchen and into the living room. I backed towards the couch and dragged Ciel down with me as I fell on to it in a lying position, the slightly smaller man in my arms turning over so that our chests were pressing against each other.

“On the couch?” he laughed with one eyebrow cocked up.

“Well, no one can see us” I replied, gesturing to the window which was facing the back of the sofa.

He smiled at me again before leaning closer and pushing his lips to mine. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I followed while letting my hands caress his beautiful face. His skin was so soft and it felt like the pleasure had intensified from the lack of his body close to mine for so long.

Although it was fairly clear to me that Cadence didn’t want us doing things to show our affection it didn’t mean that we could when he wasn’t around. It hurt a little when asked us to stop being “inappropriate” around him. Normal couples did this kind of thing, but I suppose it was because we were both men that he found it odd. I was glad that Grelle didn’t mind too much though. If anything he was being supportive; but I had to point out that yelling at people to stop staring at us probably wasn’t the best way to go about it.

We broke off the kiss, gasping for air. I slowly let my hands slip up the side of his shirt but I flinched faintly as he sat up on his knees and pulled the material over his head before tossing it on the floor.

He leant back down and began stroking my jaw line with his nose, occasionally licking my neck. I felt a small bulge pushing in to my lower abdomen and I pushed him up by the shoulders, sitting up myself as well.

I let my hands slide down his chest slowly and began undoing the hem of his trousers before leaning closer to him and brushing my lips against his. He was already blushing such a deep red and obviously had lust rushing through his veins.

I smiled against the kiss as I heard a deep groan grumble from Ciel’s throat. I stopped teasing him and relieved him of his boxers before taking him gently in my hand, causing him to moan out again but this time much louder.

I started playing with him; stroking the tip of it and then slowly letting my fingers travel down his shaft before gripping him firmly in my palm.

He pulled away from the kiss again and I could instantly feel his burning breath against my cheek. He was already panting so fast and heavily I thought he was going to pass out on me if I went any further. Not that that would stop me anyway.

“S-Sebastian” he whimpered “Stop being…so cruel” he smirked slightly but gasped as I started pumping him in my hand.

He gripped my shirt tightly in his hands and rested his forehead on my shoulder as sounds of pleasure continued to rumble from his throat. Hearing him moan out my name made my heart skip a beat and I started to feel my trousers getting uncomfortably tighter.

I began moving my hand faster, wanting to hear him scream out my name again. I felt him tightening.

“Seba-hm…stian-hn…close” he managed to pant out before releasing hard against my hand.

He went limp against me and buried his face into my chest, heaving a hugs sigh of relief.

“You have no idea how much I needed that” he mumbled into my shirt.

I had noticed that Ciel was acting a little differently ever since we started “restraining” ourselves. I had to admit that we were both feeling slightly more distant from each other as well. I found it quite interesting that a lack of sex actually changed how we acted around each other; we should probably try to work on that, I mean, what would happen if I ever had to go away with work for a long time?

He straightened his back up and I saw his eyes trail down my body and finally stopped when he noticed the unusually large lump in my trousers.

“We should probably clean ourselves up” I muttered, getting up but not quite feeling as satisfied as I could have.

Ciel climbed off me and waited for me to stand up fully before playfully pushing me back down again in to a sitting position.

“But you’re not dirty yet” he whispered seductively, a mischievous grin plastered on his face. He was making that face he always did when he was determined…it was so cute!

I leant back, getting comfy, before Ciel bent down on his knees and started stoking my thighs. He wasn’t the one that was usually doing this so I could tell he was trying quite hard to be as seductive as possible.

He stopped feeling my upper thighs and rested his hands on my knees before opening my legs almost as wide as they would go. I was a little surprised; he wasn’t usually this forward. Well, it was either that or I was feeling so desperate for his touch my urge for him was growing stronger the closer to me he got.

Once he’d opened my legs he started slowly shuffling closer towards my hardened member. O.K, now I knew he was trying hard, he looked like he had no idea what to do.

“You sure?” I asked

I thought it was kind of odd that he had to try; when it was me doing this I found it so natural and easy.

He looked up at me nervously before nodding vigorously. I smiled at him and chuckled as he continued to improvise his way through.

I watched on as he slid his hands sensually up my torso and began unbuttoning my trousers before sliding the zip down along with the front of my boxers. He looked fairly worried and still a little lost.

He glanced up at me and saw the smug expression on my face before starting to lick me at the base. Waves of pleasure rippled through me as I placed my hands on his head and started to run my fingers through his hair.

I saw him smile out of the corner of my eye. He was obviously happy that he’d managed to get a good reaction out of me, I didn’t usually make it obvious how much I was enjoying it. I generally kept quite dominant when having sex but it was nice to be the one being dominated every once in a while.

He slithered his tongue along my shaft before putting the head in his mouth. Bit by bit he slipped more of me in his mouth until he couldn’t fit any more in.

He snaked his tongue around me, constantly swirling me in his mouth. If I thought his hands felt good on me then this was pure ecstasy.

I grunted faintly when he started bobbing his head back and forth, still moving his tongue around me, it felt so good I started pulling his hair a little. He clearly took that as a signal that it felt good so he started doing it faster and groaning at the same time. They were nearly as loud as my groans.

I felt myself getting close but I didn’t get chance to warn him; he was making me moan and pant so heavily I doubt I would have been able to get any recognisable word out.

I screamed out as I came into his mouth and released his hair from my death grip…that must have hurt.

I leant backwards and sighed before noticing Ciel swallow and climb up to sit in my lap, not even bothering to cover me up again, not that I minded. He wrapped his arms around the back of my neck and brought our faces closer.

Now we both need cleaning up” he murmured with a smirk on his face.

I wiped the hair out of his eyes and tucked it neatly behind his ear before stroking his cheek with my hand. He closed his eyes and leant further into my palm; it always made him feel better. I wasn’t too sure why though, could be something to so with feeling close perhaps? I’d used it on many occasions to help him calm down when he was upset about something or scared.

He lunged forward into a deep kiss and I let my hand slowly drop.

“You know” he broke off “I think your ten minutes are up” he smiled.

My face dropped as I checked my watch and saw that he was right. I heaved a long and suffering sigh while Ciel giggle before jumping off me and extending an arm.

I took it, stood up quickly and nearly knocked Ciel off his feet as I went straight into a hug.

“You mind zipping me up?” I smirked as I saw him go bright red. He still did it nonetheless.

I kissed him on the forehead and gave him another hug. I was always glad Ciel was there for me; I doubt I could survive without him; he was always the one that made me smile and laugh. I was known by most people as quite a cold man but since I met Ciel I’ve learnt that there’s no reason to be like that.

He was my everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
KINKY CHAPTER VIRGINITY! WOOOOOOOO!

...

Ahem =^^=
I'm baaaaaack! I had quite a good time actually :D
I have most of the other of the next chapter finished but it won't be up for another few days ;P Sorry

O.K and I kind of need to know whether you guys like this kind of stuff. It could decide whether or not I write more of them seeing as apparently I am the designated smut writer for this story...not that I mind ^^ XD

Many thankies to:
SillySunny
That Kid; Mysterious (REALLY liking the avatar by the way ;P)
crysbaby96
rossakamfzb
for all the lufferly comments ^^