Your Tongue Taste of Cyanide - It Taste Like a Summerfling

Part 1

I looked out trough the small window with a sigh, I couldn’t believe that I had actually agreed to going with my mum and little sister to Thailand . To stay in Sweden sounded so much more tempting than being in an airplane for twelve hours, just so we could come to a country filled with pygmées for three weeks.

“Cheer up now Eric.” My mum patted my hand. “You’ll have fun.”

“Of course I will.” I answered sarcastic and turned my head to look at her with a fake smile. “It’s gonna be such a joy to be somewhere where they can’t speak a word of English, are half my size, going to look at me weird and where it feels like you’re in a oven for twenty-four seven. So fun mum.”

Mum sighed with a shake of her head. “Eric, please. I promised your uncle that we would go and see him as soon as possible, and now-”

“And now we got the money for it. I know, I know.” I continued. “But I promised to stop missing fucking practice, but hey! Isn’t that what you force me to do now?”

“Don’t curse!” Mum glared at me and I glared back, of course she would miss the point in the whole sentence just because I cursed a little. “You are on the plane, in the air, so don’t you say one word about not wanting to be here. You’ll have fun.”

“But-”

“You. Will. Have fun.”

I groaned and looked out the window again. Of course mum knew best, parents always knew best. Even when they were completely off. And especially when it comes to me being away from my band for three hellish weeks, they had gotten someone to fill in for me already. I’m not a fool, I know how things like these work, soon the new guy would be one in the gang and I would be the idiot leaving them. Of course.

The only good thing so far, even if that was the smallest comfort ever, was that guy I had seen also boarding this plane. Hopefully he would be at the same hotel as I so maybe I could have someone to talk to. If he liked the same things as me, and the same kind of music that mean... probably not. Being hot didn’t always equal having good taste in music. I had learned that many times over. But at least this guy seemed to have the same style as me, so maybe. Hope he just wasn’t a fan of Marilyn Manson.

I shivered slightly and plugged in my earphone in while turning on my mp3, hopefully the trip would go quicker.

Two and a half hour later irritated I threw down my mp3 in my backpack, I really should start listening to myself when I say “bring more batteries with you”. But of course, shortest memory ever with problems to concentrate equals... fun. Or not.

I sighed again and looked around at the other passengers. How big is the chance that practicly everybody except me was asleep? Including my mother and sister.

Great. The only one on the plane who was awake, with no music, and mum had of course put us on a airplane without TV. Just great.

I closed my eyes and shook my head, hoping that I was just asleep and going to Thailand was just a very bad dream. When I opened my eyes I realized that it really was a bad dream, except maybe that...

Oh.

The man I had seen earlier was coming towards me, at least that was my thought before I remembered that the restroom was behind me. I think.

But it gave me a chance to look over him better, and man... he was hot. Like that ‘hot’ rappers say, hot with two ‘t’s. It sounded stupid, but damn... hot. With two ‘t’s. Or just repeat hot over and over, that would due. (Two ‘t’s’.)

He wore black clothes, his pants were riding ridicolously low, but damn, hott. Again. His hair was black and... wild, like he had never seen a brush before. I should introduce him to those amazing things one day, and maybe a hair flatterner too, my two best friends. Otherwise he had long hair, almost long like mine but without the styling. I wonder if he dyed it? It looked like he did, atleast I think so. Maybe I could ask him when I introduced him to Flatterned and Brushy? (who cares if I name my things? They are important enough to own a name...)

But it was his eyes that caught most of my attention. Dark blue and teasing, but still soft, with green and gold light dots in them that made him look knowing. I honestly don’t know what I mean with knowing, but that was how I saw them as.

I wondered how they looked when he was... excited.

Okay, I really just tried to find a nice word for horny. I wondered how he looked in bed, when he... oh.

He had stopped next to my seat.

I really should learn to not stare so much on people, it was a bad habit and Sara kept telling me that I need not to stare so much at everything catching my attention. But she also told me to stop look in mirrors so much, so I didn’t listen too much.

Oh yeah, back to the guy... He didn’t seemed disturbed or irritated at me for staring at him... how long? Three minutes? He was just... smirking...? Wow, hot smirk at least...

“You’re hot too.” He raised his eyebrow a little and crocked his neck to the side, then he kept walking. And if the voice hadn’t paralyzed me to want to have his babies, which is physically impossible since I have a dick (hello, anyone read biology lately?), the crock of the neck certainly wanted me to have him, I mean his babies. Eh, fuck this, I wanted him. Him, him, him, him. And not the band.

And... I really think that that crock of the neck looked like a suggestion to follow him. Maybe it was. Or not.

A irritated sound escaped me as I stood up, sneaking passed my mum and sister not to wake them up in theirbeauty sleep. If he didn’t want to talk, then I.…I guess I could just try to convince him that I needed to use the toilet too.

He smirked at me when I walked past him so I could stay behind him, he didn’t say a word and I did a pout face – thank God that he had his back turned against me, I’m not very proud of my pout, even if it make me get free liquor in bars...

A well dressed man came out from the toilet and, of course, flinched a little when he saw us. People seem to have a habit of doing that when they see a death rocker, or two.

The man I had checked out held the door open and went in, or so I thought... he stopped halfway in and turned around to look at me with those fascinating eyes, still holding the door open.

“You coming in.”

Was that a question or statement? It was more like a statement, but damn... it would shocked me no matter what it was. Well, of course it did. Is that a normal question to get on the plane? From a stranger?

“Is that a question or a joke?” was all I managed to get out as a replay.

“If it had been a joke, the door would already have been closed.” He crocked his head to the side again in a way that I had already started to find extremely hot and addictive. “Get in.”

Apperantly it had been a statement.

“Has anyone ever mentioned that you are a bit hot?” I asked with a grin while getting inside the tiny restroom stall. Hey, don’t judge me! I would like to see anyone of you say no to him.

“They may have mentioned it.” He closed the door and our eyes met in the mirror. “Hello stranger.”

I smiled into the mirror when he started to unbutton my black shirt. “Hello to you too.”

Slowly I helped him with my shirt, beginning with the top buttons instead as he worked on the lower ones, our eyes still attached to each other in the small mirror. “You really don’t waist any time, do you?”

“Maybe not.” He moved two fingers up to my cheek and tilted my head to the side. “And now it’s time for you to be quiet.”

“ Oka- ” Longer I didn’t came before his lips was on mine, working my mouth with his warm tongue as he slide down my shirt over my shoulders. His long fingers eroticly moved over my chest in a exploring way.

I let out a small moan and tangled one hand in his wild hair when I felt him work on my jeans. His hair was much softer than it looked. Maybe he was friends with a brush anyway?

I gasped and pulled away from his lips when he slided a hand inside of my boxers.

“Hey,” I mumbled. “Can I get a name?”

He laughed a little and moved his lips to my neck, forcing a small whimper out of me when he bit down on it with sharp teeth.

“Whiplasher. Call me Whip.” He drew a long line of saliva with his tongue over my neck before kissing me again, using more force this time.

A sign that it was a one night stand, he gave me his nickname. Or that was his name? A nickname normally didn’t had a second nickname, but I didn’t questioned it.

“Okay, Whip it... is.” I gasped again when he with a quick tempo started to jack me off along with grinding hard against me, my pants long ago fallen down to the floor.

“Good boy.” Whip laughed against my lips.

“Oh fuck.” I groaned when I felt two of his fingers tease my entrance, and leaned forward with my hands pressed against the tiny sink. “Come one. You better not gonna try to make me beg.”

“Oh really. Why not?” Whip’s hands letting go my dick and took a hold of my hair to tilt my head up so I could see into the mirror at the same time he forced two fingers inside of me. I really could have lived without knowing how I looked getting something shoved up my ass. “I’m sure your begging would be hot.”

“No.” I breathed out when he began to move his fingers back and forth. “I sound fucking pathetic.”

“I bet you sound hot.” A long moan escaped me when he hit just right with his long fingers, making him chuckle. “Well, at least that was hot.”

“Fuck you.” I moaned again when he found that spot again. “Oh God, fuck me.”

“You better decide which.”

I gave him a death glare through the mirror and his hands immediately left their place over my body, between my disappointed groans I could hear him working on his own jeans.

Seriously, my mind kept screaming at me that I was a damn slut for doing this, I hadn’t even talked with the man before. Well, you couldn’t exactly call invites to fuck talk, and this wasn’t exactly talking either. And this wasn’t a quite normal behavior for a seventeen year old, but when our eyes met in the mirror. The somewhat dizzy and excited glance in his eyes made my stomach do small loops and I took a deep breath. It really didn’t helped that the thought of me being able to see him fuck me turned me on even more.

Yeah, I swear, I’m such a average teenager...

Whip kept his eyes locked on mine while he trailed hard kisses on my shoulder, leaving bite marks for people to know that I had belonged to him for this moment. And for my mum to have something to question, great.

My eyes slide shut when he placed his cold hands on my hips and shifted me around slightly so he could get better access.

I bit down hard on my bottom lip, not letting a cry come out when Whip roughly pushed himself in, every inch burning deep along my spine like that fire I had learned to almost crave.

“Oh fuck you’re...” the rest came out as a moan when he’s full length was pushed inside me.

The only thing I could answer with was a grunt and a weak nod with my head, moving back myself slightly against him so that he could get his fucking mind together enough to start to fuck me.

“Eager, are we?” he muttered under his breath, still he wasted no time on pulling out and hard push in again.

I groaned again and bit down on my bottom lip, hard enough to draw blood, and waited for him to find the right spot so I could get my needed share of pleasure soon too.

The next second a suffocated moan behind clenched teeth escaped me and my hips jerked forward when Whip with unbelievable strength drove into me, hitting just right and made me see small colorful dots swirl around before I closed my eyes.

“Oh fuck, Whip.” I cried out. “Right t-there.”

Why tell him? It was completely unneccesary to tell him that since he fucked me even harder – he would have pressed me flat against the sink/wall if I wouldn’t have had support myself with my hands – and since he hit that fucking spot for every fucking thrust.

Do I need to say that I got aggressive and used the word ‘fuck’ a lot when someone pounded into me in just the way as Whip was doing it now? I guessed not.

And I hate to sound like a crappy cliché now, but it felt more fucking good to get fucked this hastily with Whip, and in a tiny bathroom, than it would have been with someone I had have a long relationship with and that took it slow with me. Maybe that wasn’t a cliché? Okay, just for once to be a fucking cliché user, it felt better than anything I had felt before to get this filled by Whiplasher.

What a fucked name, really.

“You’re fucking...” he didn’t seemed to think that my help with pushing back against him was enough, because he pressed his fingers down hard enough on my hips to leave bruises and was violently moving my hips against his, skin slamming hard against skin while he with breathtaking force pounded just on my prostate from different angels.

I was surprised that no one had started to bang on the door yet and tell us to get the fuck out of there, it wasn’t really liked we wese quiet or tried to be the least bit discrete.

“For fucks sake!” I hissed out and moved my hand down to my throbbing member that felt awfully ignored the whole time. We could hardly keep this up much longer, one reason was that I guessed someone soon would actually discover us, and the other reason was that I was pretty damn close.

Our eyes met in the mirror again, I had completely forgot that I would be able to look at us fuck having my eyes closed out of pleasure the whole time. But I now kept them open, something told me that Whip had been watching me the entire time he had been pounding into me. My eyes slide shut and I watched us between fluttering lashes as he drove into me. His eyes had got much darker than before and the soft teasing glint in them had disappeared, the look in his eyes was was aggressive and... raw.

Fuck, it was amazing.

When he narrowed his eyes a little showing his teeth it got to be to much, there seemed to be all this rage just exploding from his body and it sent me hard over the edge. Before I had even managed to catch my breath from the glamorous burning feeling he buried his face in the crock of my neck, biting down hard as he came too.

“Shit.” Whip muttered under his breath.

“Yeah.” I mumbled back while doing my best to breath normal again, still looking into the mirror at his bended head.

Slowly he lifted up his head while he pulled out of me, a small grin showed on his face as he let go off my hips. It already burned a little on my sides and I knew that the bruises were going to be hard to explain for my mum, if she would even notice them... Maybe I can keep my shirt on the whole vacation?

I bend down to pull up my pants, which is very hard in this small space, I bump into both Whip and the wall (and ew, I think I just dipped my elbow in my own cum...), suddenly all the grace I felt we had was gone.

I turned around to face his smirking face while zipping up my jeans, raising my eyebrow with a smile when I see how he holds up my t-shirt for me to take. Of course he wasn’t fully naked, he’s already completely dressed. What an ass.

“So...” the ass, er, Whip, begun while helping me on with my shirt. “Welcome to the Mile High Club.”

I laughed a little at his words while we both buttoned up my shirt, working the buttons shut in the same order as we had tried to get it off.

“Thank you. I think.” I shook my head and quirked an eyebrow, quickly cleaning up the mess we had caused and threw away the papers. “So this was just to get me as a member in the club?”

“Oh yes.” He chuckled while leaning back against the door. “You get a membership card when you get off the plane.”

I smiled again while he opened the door, we both held back laughs as we saw the shocked ten year old with big eyes waiting for his turn. I think we just have given that kid a trauma for the rest of his life. He maybe won’t be able to ever fly again, because he’s to afraid that some creepy men is going to come out of the bathroom? What if we ruined the kids life for ever?

Well, I got an amazing fuck, so I couldn’t care less about the kid.

Whip and I shared an hestitent kiss before I went back to my seat, Whip stayed behind a little so that it wouldn’t look to suspious.

“You were in there for a long time.” My sister raised her eyebrows. “Were you jacking off?”

Little sisters...

“Of course I was Elin,” I said with a sarcastic tone. “But before that this really hot guy asked me to join him and started to fuck my ass real-”

“Eric!” Mum interupts with a killer look. “Don’t talk like that around your sister!”

Like Elin hadn’t heard that kind of talk before, she was fourteen for Christ sake. She should know all about sex and blow jobs by now. Or was that just because I had been a master of it when I was fourteen?

Anyway, I smiled and shrugged. “Sorry mum.”

See, I’m a good son. I said sorry even if I hadn’t lied and even when she hadn’t forced me into saying it. Of course a little thank you would have been great to.

Okay, no thank you. How rude.

I had for a long time ago learned that I could say practically whatever I wanted around my family, so long it was with a sarcastic tone, and they wouldn’t trust a single word.

I caught a quick glance of Whip’s smirking face when he walked past us and I chuckled at myself, ignoring the nosy look my sister gave me.

Seriously, I had just told my mum and sister that the man walking past had us had fucked me hard in the restroom and they hadn’t trusted a word.

At least the trip started out okay. Or amazing. Lets settle for amazing.

And he lied, they didn’t gave out membership cards when you got off the plane.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, new story even though I'm not done with the others or have posted all the promised one shots. Hmm.... Hope you enjoyed this though, all the other chapters is already written, so no worry for writers block :p

(You know, there is a link up there *points* where it stands 'comments', wouldn't it be great if you clicked there and wrote something? ;) )