Your Tongue Taste of Cyanide - It Taste Like a Summerfling

Part 2

This sucked.

No matter how great or amazing the trip had started after two days it was the most boring time of my life. And that did say much, Stockholm wasn’t as exiting as people thought. It was boring and just... lifeless. Nothing ever happened there and there was a great lack of hot guys.

This was boring.

I was right when I told mum that no one here would speak a word of understandable English and that they would look at me weird. And it didn’t help that it felt like I was in an oven and not being able to take off my shirt. Because hello! How did someone manage to leave such dark bruises? No clue, but the one doing it; Whiplasher. In some not so weird way when he fucked me that aggressively.

Asshole.

Fucking... asshole that was a great fuck.

And I hadn’t seen him at the hotel either, I didn’t even seen him after we got off the plane. Do I need to tell you that I was starting to get abstinent by the lack of sex? Or just something including a dick in near reach of me?

I sighed irritated and kicked on a flowerpot standing in the lobby, trying my best to ignore the piercing pain flooding through my foot and leg. Who made flowerpots so hard anyway?

My lovely mother and I had just had breakfast along with Elin, my little sister, which included a loud argument between mum and me. That was the reason why right now I was on my way to the elevators that would take me up to the room – which I shared with my family. Lovely.

With a sigh I waited for the elevator to come, counting down in my head on how many days there was left until I would get back home to wonderful cold Sweden and see my friends and my band again. If I still was in the band, maybe they already had decided that ‘the new guy’ would fit in better? Fuck them, no one played guitar as great I do. It was their loss if they choose him over me.

I snapped out of my thoughts by the elevator’s dinging and stepped in, still cursing the new guitarist mentally I pushed in the button to take me to my level and was just on my to turn around when I felt strong hands on my waist and a hot breathe against my ear.

“Hello Cat.”

Surprised I spun around, facing the smirking Whip while the elevator door behind him closed.

“What?” I stared dumbfound at him.

“I said; hello Cat.” He repeated and pushed me against the wall.

“Where did ‘Cat’ come from?” I asked while laying my hands over his surprisingly muscular arms, you couldn’t think that he had such muscles by watching him with a t’shirt on. But why the hell was I thinking about arms when I had Whip before me? The shock, that must be it, I was so shocked.

“I never got a name from you so...” he pushed my hips closer to his with one hand while moving the other down my ass. “... I decided to call you Cat. You were so graceful and... cat like when I fucked your tight little ass on the plane. Atleast until you got your clothes back on.” He chuckled and leaned his head down to bite on my neck. “You were more gracious naked I think, Cat.”

Really thanks for making me feel more like a slut...

“The name is Eric.” I mumbled when he bit down again, slowly sliding my hands up to rest on his neck as he pulled out a piece of skin with his sharp teeth.

“Nice name, but I’ll stick with Cat.” He pressed a hard kiss against my neck that made me moan. “You’ll be my Cat.”

I really liked the sound of him saying ‘my Cat’, which I tried to show by pushing my hips hard against his. A liking sound escaped from the depth of his throat (I guess he got my point through) and looked up at me.

“I won’t even try to be gracious now,” He grinned and pushed me harder against the wall, I was now trapped between it and him with nowhere to escape. Dumb ass, did he really think I would disappear now? I just discovered that there was a mirror here… “I want to fuck you again.”

You know, he was right. He wasn’t gracious about that at all, but I didn’t want him to be gracious either. I liked his rawness and him being so fucking forward, so I answered in the best way I could (thinking of being in an elevator); I pulled him close for a hungry kiss while grinding up against him.

“I take that as a ‘okay’.” He commented before returning to the kissing.

I chuckled lightly into his mouth and tightened the grip around his neck, finally something good came out of this trip.

“Not my room.” I mumbled when I got enough of strength to actually pull away from him, lets cheer for me. “I share with my family.”

“My room then.” He grinned at the same time the elevator dinged to show that we had stopped. “Share with my brother, he’s on a day long trip.”

My mind did a small dance as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out from the elevator. Apparently he had already assumed that I would say yes to the fucking part since we were already on the floor where his room was.

But not even that made me feel like a slut, which it really should do. It was weird, really, I should feel like his ‘bitch’ or something, but I... yeah, I just didn’t.

The door had hardly got closed behind us before he had me pinned up against the wall, kissing me deeply.

I loved the way he was kissing, fierce and eager, with so much passion and tongue, his hands squirming around on every inch of my body he could reach while I had my hands either in his hair, or at the side of his face as we grinned forcefully against each other.

“No.” I mumbled and pushed him away when his hands went down to my zipper.

Confused he took some steps back and held up his hands, like showing that he hadn’t done anything. “I won’t do anything you don’t want to, but when I said that I wanted to fuck you, you should pretty much have got the hint.”

I laughed a little at him and closed the gap between us, pulling him into a hard kiss that he answered with confusion and the eagerness from before I pushed him away again when his hands found their way to my zipper again.

“Okay! What the hell are you trying to do?” He shouted irritated and wildly hit out with his arms. “Just tell me if you want me to fuck you or not, if not... we’ll just talk. Or whatever shit you now do instead of fucking.”

I shook my head with a laugh, it was really amusing to tease this man. “Third try.”

“Wha-” I cut him off by pressing our lips together again, eagerly rubbing my tongue against his. Silently I counted down from twenty in my head, when he still hadn’t touched me again I pulled away with a smile.

“Good boy.” I grinned and kissed his neck.

“Tell me what the hell you’re doing.” He whimpered when I bit down on his neck.

“Well, last time we fucked I was the one being all naked.” I moved my head to look at him while pulling of his t-shirt. “Now it’s your turn.”

He looked at me confused for a few seconds before grinning with a shrug.

“Fair enough.”

Fair my ass, if he only knew what I would do to him. But, thinking about it... it was me it wasn’t fair to.

Damn.

I blinked away my thoughts and looked right into his quickly darkening eyes while kissing my way down over his chest. I let my tongue slide around everywhere on him, allowing my lips to suck in his pale skin and nibble lightly on it with my sharp teeth.

I knew I did this on the right way, I’ve done it multiply times before – I have had a good enough teacheror fifty-two to teach me how to do this in the very right way – and the sounds he let out may have been a damn good hint for me that I was doing this damn right.

It almost made me chuckle the way he tried to keep back his moans, only letting out strangled sounds. I knew why, he wanted to be the dominating one. Mostly the dominator felt like they were losing respect when they expressed their pleasure. Apparently he’d never heard himself fucking, he couldn’t exactly say that he was quiet then. But I hadn’t known how loud I was before either until I heard it on tape.

And that is absolutely not like it sounds...at least we can pretend it‘s not.

I looked up at his impatient face with a smirk, unbuckling his belt and zipping down his pants in a teasingly slow motion that didn’t wait for an reaction.

“Cat, ya’better get something done now.” He said hoarsely while I pushed down the clothing material. I ignored his ordering and slide my fingers up over his thighs, letting one hand rest low on his hip and the other glide over his flushed erection. My eyes widened a little when I had pushed down the jeans, I can’t believe that I had gotten fucked by something that size. Dry.

No wonder I still had a sore ass.

Asshole.

“I don’t like teasers.” Whip groaned when I dragged with my tongue along the underside of his cock.

I looked into his dark–no longer teasing – frustrated eyes, sliding my tongue back out and flickering it over the head.

“Then I guess that you’re gonna hate me.” I let my tongue slide down his underside and up again, loving the sound of his harsh moans and his hips jerking forward.

When I felt his fingers tangled in my hair I decided to stop the teasing, fingers in my hair was my kind of kink, it could drive me crazy in any situation, and I took him whole in my mouth on the first try.

(Mentally I hit out with my arms and squealed “YES!”, I didn’t always manage to go so deep on the first try very often. But I guess doing so would be very un-sexy, and I was very fucking sexy, so I couldn't do it.)

The surprised moan and cry of “Fuck!” made me start to bob my head immediately, dying to get out similar erotic sounds by the work of my mouth and tongue.

“Shit.” He moaned and twitched his fingers in my hair, letting out a long frustrated sigh while he tried to stop his own hips from jerking forward when I started to moan around him.

Gasping for air I removed my mouth, moving my lips along the side of his erection instead, licking softly around his base.

“You are allowed to fuck my mouth ya’know.”

A strangled noise escaped him and he looked me right into my eyes, a look of excitement and disbelief shinning in his dark, raw eyes.

I swear that if he gave me that look long enough I would cum with that alone.

“You’re serious?”

I raised an eyebrow. “Would I say so if I weren’t?”

He shook his head in disbelief. “It’s your blame.”

I could feel how his grip around my hair tightened and I smirked a little before placing my lips around him again and slide down.

My ex had called me sick for enjoying this. Saying that no normal person found pleasure from the feeling of getting chocked by someone’s dick deep down your throat. But I couldn’t help it, I liked the feeling as if I somehow got forced into this, like I had no choice but to do thiskindly ignore the part that I told Whip to do it.

Various gagging and choking noises escaped me since he hadn’t been late to obey and was fucking my mouth careless while pulling my head hard against him. I still moaned around him, because fuck, I loved this. Even if my jaw started to hurt and tears were falling down my cheeks. I seriously loved this so much that I could ignore that easily.

But still, thank God, it didn’t seem like he would last much longer. Because hey, I am good with my tongue, the men never last very long, no matter what their stamina normally is.

His grip around my hair loosened the tiniest bit, but he kept trusting into my mouth, and I looked up at him. Immediately I saw that rage in his eyes which got me to swallow hard.

When his eyes met mine he groaned irritated and pushed down my head so that we lost the eye contact, the second after I could feel how he shuddered through his whole body, coming hard in the depth of my throat.

I made sure to have gathered all of him before moving my head away and swallowed loudly. Actually I was petty proud over that I had learned to swallow, it had taken a long time before I managed to do it without any disgusting noises, and without scrunching my face together.

With a pleasant sigh he fell down to his knees so that we were face to face.

“You know,” Whip said under his breath. “When I catch my breath I will get you back for that.”

I grinned and kissed him softly, making sure that he got the taste of himself. “Can’t wait.”
♠ ♠ ♠
-_-' I have to many shifts to work and I know I was very late to out this up, but it's still Wednesday in Sweden, so I think it must be it wherever other people is too ^^

anyway, comments makes me smile :)