Untitled

Chapter Three

"Fuck! Sora, this isn't what it looks like." Roxas yelled.

"My own fucking brother! I thought you of all people would care about my feelings!" Sora's voice broke.

"Sora, he does. This is just a misunderstanding." Axel tried to coax the brunette.

"Shut the fuck up Axel!" Sora screamed.

"Sor..." Roxas started, hugging his younger brother.

"Fuck off Roxas, I don't want to hear how it doesn't mean anything! Actually, I don't fucking care! Go live your fantasy life together! Just stay the hell out of mine!" Sora screamed, pushing Roxas off him and running off.

As he was running, he could hear Roxas and Axel calling for him. He went to stop for a moment, but kept running. After a few metres, he saw a flash of red. The red object stopped him.

"Sora? Sora what's wrong?" Kairi asked worryingly.

"Axel... he... he..." Sora tried to speak.

"Did he hit you again! I'll kill him!" Riku hissed.

"No Riku! Don't!" Sora pleaded.

"I told you before, I wont let him hurt you again!" Riku said, hugging Sora.

"He... he didn't hurt me. Not physically." Sora wept.

Just then the red and blonde haired boys came running over. At the first glance of Axel, Riku walked over.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" the silver haired boy yelled, grabbing Axel's collar.

"Nothing!" Axel said as calm as he could.

"BULLSHIT! SORA WOULDN'T BE FUCKING CRYING IF YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD AXEL, IF YOU'VE FUCKING HIT HIM AGAIN..." Riku yelled right next to Axel's ear.

"I kissed him." Roxas interrupted.

"What?!" Kairi screeched.

"I kissed Axel." Roxas whispered.

"... You bastard! I can't believe Sora trusted you both!" Riku said, letting Axel go.

"Shut up Riku, this ain't your business! Sora, I'm..." Roxas tried to apologise.

"No Roxas, you shut up! Riku's right! I fucking trusted you! Just fuck you both!" Sora said running off again.

"SORA!" Riku called out.

Sora looked back for a split second, before running off again.

"Nice one you guys! Seriously I don't care if you're in fucking love, but you could of at least fucking dumped Sora first Axel!" Riku said, running after the brunette.

"You're not going to go after them Kaiz?" Axel asked.

"No. I think I would just make it worse because I would probably try defend you." Kairi explained.

"Oh. Um, I might take Roxas home now." Axel said.

"Ok then, wear protection!" Kairi laughed.

"... I hate you so much right now." Axel said coldly.

"Don't worry, love you too." Kairi said in a girly voice.

As the two boys walked off, Kairi walked in the other direction, looking for something to do. At that moment, she ran into a familiar face.

With Sora.

"Why does it fucking hurt so much? I'm always the fucking weakling!" Sora said, punching a brick wall

"No, no you're not." Riku said, walking up behind him.

"How can you say that Riku? I'm always fucking crying when stuff like this happens!" Sora yelled.

"That doesn't make you weak. It makes you human." Riku explained sadly.

"Why don't you cry then? huh?!" Sora yelled, not realising Riku's sad tone.

"'Coz I'm a alien from Mars!" Riku joked tickling Sora.

"Ouch!" Sora winced.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Sora! I forgot all about that!" Riku said backing away.

"It's... it's ok." Sora said in pain.

"Is there anything I can do?" Riku asked.

"Hug me?" Sora requested.

With Kairi.

"Oh hey Namine!" Kairi said in a cheerful tone.

"Hey Kairi, is Sora around?" Namine asked.

"Um yeah, but he isn't in a talking mood." Kairi sighed sadly.

"Oh! How come?" Namine asked, faking that she was worried.

"He caught Axel and Roxas kissing. Riku's talking to him now." Kairi explained.

"Oh my! I hope he'll be ok!" Namine continued her worried act.

"Yeah same." Kairi sighed.

"Hey Kairi, why do you like Sora?" Namine asked.

"I don't think I do anymore. I haven't really thought of him in that way for a while ago. Why?" Kairi asked.

"No reason! But didn't you say you loved him before?" Namine asked.

"Yeah, I guess I still want to, but I know he wouldn't like me back like that." Kairi sighed again.

"He's not worth you then. Hey Kairi, have you ever thought about being with anyone else apart from Sora or Riku?" Namine asked.

"Actually, I think I'm in love. But she wouldn't like me. I mean look at me, I'm nothing special." Kairi said, just about in tears.

"She? And what do you mean?! You have at least half the school after you! And if she doesn't like you, she can fuck off! I mean there are plenty of others who like you." Namine yelled, annoyed that someone was stupid enough to not notice Kairi liked them.

"Like?" Kairi let a tear out.

"Me." Namine whispered, wiping Kairi's tear.

At this moment, Kairi grabbed Namine by the top and yanked her close. She pushed her lips onto the blondes, then quickly pulled away.

"I don't like you... I love you." Kairi said still holding onto Namine.

With SoRiku.

Riku was a bit shocked at the request at first, but smiled.

"Of course. Anything for you Sora."

"Thank-you Riku." the brunette said, wrapping his arms around the older boys waist.

"Not a problem Sora." Riku said, putting his arms around the fragile brunette. He then whispered, "not a problem."

As they stood there, Sora's eyes started watering again. He dug his head in Riku's chest.

"Why did he do it Riku? Why wasn't I enough for him?" Sora's voice muffled as he sobbed.

"Because you were too good for him. Sora, you should've told me what he was doing earlier. You know I would've helped you." Riku said hurt knowing he hadn't even noticed before and had to be told.

"I don't want to talk about it." Sora said.

"You can't hide from it forever." Riku tried not to yell.

"Riku! Just drop it!" Sora hissed.

"Fine, come on I'll give you a lift home." Riku offered.

Sora faked a smile, however Riku seemed too distant to notice.

"How could Roxas and Axel do this? They're suppose to love him!" Riku yelled to himself.

Riku and Sora walked up to Riku's car. As they drove to Sora's, Riku just stared at Sora.

"Oi! Watch out Riku! You nearly hit that cat!" Sora screeched.

"Crap! Right well we're here, so I'll cya tomorrow?" Riku asked, knowing the answer.

"I'm not going." Sora said, holding in the tears.

"You should. It will show how strong you really are." Riku coaxed, ruffling the younger boys hair.

"He's right. Staying home wont achieve anything." Sora thought to himself.

"Fine, I'll go. Hey it's getting late, you just wanna stay over?" Sora asked, needing an excuse to not talk to Roxas.

"Uh, yeah, sure." Riku said, trying to hide his blush.

The two walked inside and Roxas raced over.

"Sor..." Roxas started.

"Hey Riku, lets go play World of Warcraft." Sora said, ignoring the blonde.

"Sora, I don't think that's a good idea." Roxas said alarmingly.

The brunette just ignored him and walked away. As he walked into the computer room, he saw a very familiar redhead. Sora just stood there, letting tear after tear out.

"Sora, I swear to god, I didn't mean for that to happen." Axel tried to explain.

"So you accidently tripped slightly onto Roxas! Don't answer that! I don't want to hear how you still fucking love me and all that crap!" Sora yelled, running off again.

When Sora got outside, he took Riku's car and drove off. As he got to the bridge, he ran out of gas. The car stopped instantly. As he looked around, the last thing Sora saw was two bright yellow flashlights heading his way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Namikai! hope ya like it