Status: Active. Only a few chapters left.

There's a Ghost in This Room, I Think I'll Name It After All of You

Let's Have A Toast To The Jerk-Offs...

Hanging up the phone I felt so ashamed of myself. How could I have said that to Avery? Well she deserved it for making me go through hell those days she ignored me! I did everything in my power for her to forgive me and this is what I got?

No, I won’t stand for it anymore!

I’m sick of being the girl who listens to everybody’s problems. The girl who has her own problems and no one notices it!

I’m putting my foot down. No wimpier Dallas. It’s time for me to change my ways.

I stood up and went to get a glass of champagne. This was a toast for the new me. Even if the new me was a bitch to everyone she knew.

I pushed away the feelings of guilt as I sipped on my drink. I felt a bit dizzy because of the pills, but I shook it off. I liked the feeling. It gave me such a rush and I felt like a million bucks.

Corny expression much?

I’d say so. I went back into the living room, only to rush upstairs into my closet. I found something to wear and called Mona.

“Party?”

“PARTY!” she screamed from the other end of the receiver. Tonight I was going to let loose and have a great-kick ass time…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short!!!
Comp's being stupid.
Sorry I ruined the atl chp names thingy
this name seemed approtate and this song was funny at the vmas!