Status: Active. Only a few chapters left.

There's a Ghost in This Room, I Think I'll Name It After All of You

I Counted My Blessings, Now I'll Count This Curse

I woke up to find I had fallen asleep yet again. I sat up and looked around, finding no sign of Dallas. Furrowing my eyebrows, I got up and looked around the apartment to see she wasn't home. I shakily ran my hands through my hair. Fuck, please tell me she didn't leave me here.

There was a loud banging, and I jumped, yelping. Calm down Mona, it was probably one of the neighbors or something. I got out my cellphone, quickly redding her.

Mona 12:09
hey, where r u?

Dallas 12:10
srry, had to go fix a friendship, I'm sry I left u, but hey, u shud take this time to go start packing

Mona 12:10
uh okay, I guess, um goodluck?

Dallas 12:11
thnx I'll meet u at ur place after

Mona 12:12
k

I sighed and left her apartment, making sure to lock the door. Hopefully she took her keys with her. I walked down the sidewalk, wrapping my arms around myself. It was pretty chilly. I continued walking, looking in every direction as my paranoia began to rise.

My pace was fast. All I wanted was to be back in the safe confines of Dallas's arms. She was my best friend, the only person I could trust really. Unfortunately, she wasn't here to comfort me, and I had to go back to my apartment. Finally, I arrived at my apartment complex.

I smiled at the door man, and made my way up to my apartment. Once I got to the door, I was happy to find that nothing seemed disturbed. I unlocked tue door and walked in, shutting it behind me. Looking around, I decided it would be best to pack my bedroom first.

I walked in, going over to my dresser. Suddenly, my bedroom door shut and someone was wrapping their arms around me. I gasped, as I felt a warm breath hit my neck. The culprit pulled me flush against there chest.

I emitted a high pitched scream that was cut off by a hand being placed over my mouth. My breathing became faster as my heart pounded in my chest.

"Hey Monny," a voice whispered in my ear. It sent an uncomfortable shiver down my spine. That voice, oh fuck, that voice. It couldn't be.

No, no, no, no. This isn't happening. No, he isn't back. No, this, this can't happen to me. Not again. 

He placed a soft kiss on my neck. I cringed at the contact. I struggled to get away, but his grip only tightened.

"I've missed you baby. Did you miss me? I'm sorry we couldn't be together for so long, but it's okay now. I'm back, and your mine again. All mine," he chuckled. He removed his hand off my mouth. I let out a struggled cry.

Tears began to leak out. This, no, no, no, fuck. I I whimpered when he began to lead me over to my bed. I was full out sobbing now. Babbling inconstancy as I was in hysterics.

"No, no, no, st-sto-op," I gasped for air, but more sobs continued to rip through my chest. I planted my feet firmly on the carpeted floor, in hopes of preventing what was undeniably coming next.

The next thing I knew, my back hit a soft material, my body sinking into the mattress. I shook my head as more protests began to spill from my mouth. I placed my hands on his chest, trying to push him away. This of course, had no affect on him. He placed his pointer finger on my lips, shushing me.

My sobs quieted down as I know silently cried. He smiled at me, it was an eerie smile. 

"It's okay baby, I'm not gonna hurt you, it's okay, it's all gonna be okay," he cooed, stroking my hair. For a moment, he seemed lime the brother I knew before all this started. The one who would always comfort me when I got hurt. The one who would stick up for me when the kids at school called me a freak.

"Ch-Chace?" I asked, hesitantly. I don't know why. I knew it was him. I guess I just wanted to see if it was really him. Not the monster he became.

"Yeah Monny, it's me, your brother. I would never hurt you," he said softly. You'd think I would find that hard to believe, but in the state I was in, I didn't know what to do, so I did what mind told me to do, even though my heart was screaming no. I hugged him, burying my face in the crook of his neck, sobbing like crazy.

"Sh, it's okay. I love you too much to hurt you. I love you so fucking much Monny. You don't even know," he said. Then there was a pair of lips on my neck and I began panicking again. I pushed him away and tried to back up, my back hitting the headboard.

He had a grip on my hips and pulled me back to him. I fought to get away. I screeched when he kissed me. That unfortunately, allowed him access to my mouth and so, his tongue was now exploring the inside of my mouth.

I knew I could just bite down on his tongue, but I knew the consequences of that, and I was to scared to go through that again. I didn't kiss back though as I continued to push him back. He moved his lips back to my neck, quickly finding my soft spot. He began to suck and nip at it, causing a soft moan to escape.

I felt him smirk against my skin. It made me sick to think that when this was the last thing I wanted, my body didn't agree. He cupped my ass, squeezing it lightly, eliciting yet another moan.

"I know you want me Monny. There's no point in resisting," he said.

"N-No, stop. I-I don't want this. I-I dong want you. Why can't you se-e that?" I cried. He kissed my cheek. 

"No, baby, don't say that. You're just in denial," he said. I shook my head more. He began to tug my shirt off. I squirmed under him, trying to stop him.

"St-stop!" I squeaked. He ignored my plea, slipping off my shirt with ease. He didn't listen, he continued to slip off all my clothes. I felt so disgusted.

This wasn't right. My phone began to ring a few seconds later. He stopped moving abruptly. Please, please, please tell me that's Dallas calling me to tell me she is walking up the stairs.

"Who's that," he asked, irritation clearly visible in his tone. I swallowed.

"I-I don't kn-know," I stuttered out, my voice shaky. He grumbled under his breath before fetching my phone from the pocket of my jeans. He looked at the caller ID.

"Who's Dallas?" he asked. I mentally thanked god it was her.

"A friend," I replied, slowly sitting up. I crossed my arms over my chest, a pathetic attempt at covering myself. He tossed the phone to me as it stopped ringing. Then a second later, I received a text.

"What does it say?" he asked, coming over to sit beside me. I flinched, shying away from him and trying to make myself seem as small as possible. I grabbed my phone, looking at it.

Dallas 1:05
hey, I'm not gonna be able to make it back until later, is that okay

My heart sank about a million feet at this. No, she, she needed to be back now. I could feel more tears rushing down my cheeks. Soft sobs escaped my lips, as I just stared at the luminescent screen of my cell phone. It was slipped out of my hands by Chace. 

I heard some clicking and a soft thump before he was back at my side. His right hand cupped my neck as he began to kiss my jaw. It felt so disgusting to feel his lips on my skin. I was disgusting. Maybe I deserve this.

No, what was I thinking. I don't deserve this. Just then, I was snapped back into reality. I began to flail like a lunatic. Though, considering my state and position, I might as well be.

He struggled to keep me at bay. I didn't stop fighting though. I wouldn't let him do this to me, not again. He grunted, taking my shoulders and slamming my head agains the headboard. I felt myself becoming dazed, soon being greeted by unwanted darkness....
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm the worst updater ever
I don't deserve to be apart of this story honestly
but yeah
hope u guys like it
more drama for Mona
gosh
I feel bad for her
but yeah
hope u guys like ittt