Let the Walls Break Down

Is Your Mission Fueled By Red Bull?

I drove into Ky and Todd’s driveway and got out then opened up the passenger side door to let Alpine out. He’s the cutest thing in the entire world, I love that dog so much. He makes me laugh all the time but since Kylee and I were going dress shopping today Todd told me to bring Alpine over so he could play with him.

I walked into their house without knocking and surprisingly I didn’t find them making out! Todd was sitting on the couch with Kylee cuddled up to him and they were just chatting. Alpine started running around like crazy and he jumped onto Todd’s lap and licked his face.

“Awww a cute dog licking a cute guy,” Ky cooed.

“I’m not even going to comment on that,” I said with a laugh.

”Wow I’m surprised it’s possible for you to keep your mouth shut!” Todd shot at me and I just stuck my tongue out at him.

“So are you just playing with my puppy the whole day?” I asked Todd as Alpine came romping over to me and I scratched behind his ears.

“Josh is coming over and were going to get tux’s but that won’t take long and then were just going to hang out here until Kylee gets home,” Todd told me.

“When are you guys leaving?” Kylee asked.

“Whenever Josh gets here which should be any minute,” He said as he got on the floor to play with my puppy. I actually think he’ll make a good dad someday…playing with his little bear cubs. Kylee once showed me a picture of Todd when he was little and he looked like a vampire! but at least if they have kids they’ll look normal because of Ky.

“Let’s go Kylee,” I said as I dragged her out the door. I did not want to have to run into Josh here. We hopped in my truck then proceeded to a dress shop blasting All Time Low the entire way there.

We got to this adorable little wedding store and Kylee was super excited, it was so cute.

“Holy crap there’s a lot of different styles,” Kylee sighed once we had been looking for a few hours.

“Yeah I never knew there was so many options,” I said as I brushed a piece if hair out of my face.

A lady came over and helped us and she put ky in the dressing room while I took a seat outside the room. The consultant then brought a ton of dresses for her to try on and Ky didn’t like any of them. I don’t blame her though, they were all too over the top. We told her that we wanted something a little simpler but she just couldn’t find any that were exactly right. So me being me, I decided to go find one for Kylee myself. I was on a mission.

I saw a gorgeous dress that looked just like something Ky would wear so I grabbed it then knocked on the dressing room door.

“My mission has yielded a reward,” I laughed as I held out the dress for her.

“Is your mission fueled by Red Bull?” She skeptically questioned with a giggle.

“Surprisingly, no. I haven’t had one today,” I smiled.

“Well in that case I’ll try the dress on,” Ky laughed as she took the dress and went to try it on. A few minutes later she came walking out totally glowing.

“Kirstie this is the one. I want this dress,” She smiled brightly as she looked at herself in the mirror.

“Ky you look so beautiful. That big bear of yours is going to drop dead when he sees you,” I said getting really excited as I got up to give her a hug.

She then went back into the dressing room to change back into her normal clothes. I was holding her purse for her and I heard her phone starting to ring. I looked at the number and saw it was Todd.

“Hello,” I said quietly so he couldn’t recognize my voice.

“Hey how’s my baby girl doing?” He asked.

“Good thanks for asking!” I giggled.

”Kirsten Miller,” He shot at me.

“What?” I innocently asked.

“Just give the phone to Kylee. I wanna talk to my future wifey,” Todd cooed.

“She just found her dress so she changing, so no you can’t talk to her,” I told him.

“Ooooh send me a picture, I wanna see it!” He begged.

“No you can’t see it until the wedding,” I told him.

“But I wanna see my beautiful girl,” Todd whined.

“Todd don’t you have anything better to do that hassle me about Ky?” I asked.

“Nope. And I always make time to hassle you,” Todd laughed.

“Oh thanks,” I rolled my eyes. We then said a quick goodbye as I hung up the phone. I kept hearing it vibrate, telling me Todd was texting her but whatever.

Ky then came out carrying her dress with a cute little glow surrounding her. She went and paid for it before we hopped in the car.

“Todd called,” I told her as she pulled out her phone as I was driving us home.

“Yeah and he sent me 14 texts,” she laughed. “He said your being mean,” She told me looking at her phone.

“He wanted to see your dress and I told him no,” I said.

“Awww he’s so cute,” she smiled reading another text.

I glanced over at her, smiling at the texts Todd sent her. I’ve never seen Ky act like this over a guy. I guess that means Todd’s the right guy for her. On the way home we were listening to All Time Low of course but Lullabies came on and the song explained exactly how I felt right now, Scream to be heard. Sing me to sleep, I'll see you in my dreams, waiting to say, "I miss you. I'm so sorry” Forever's never seemed so long as when you're not around it's like a piece of me is missing. I tried to break down these walls but that’s easier said than done…I think I’m going to need some help.
♠ ♠ ♠
you guys were SO awesome with all the comments i had to post this one soon. Please keep those comments coming!

Kirstie, Todd and Ky....and JOSH!! haha