Let the Walls Break Down

Nothing Personal

Kirstie's P.O.V

I walked into the Staples Center where I had been a few month previously for the X Games only now I was going to an All Time Low concert to take pictures! Their manager had heard of my Europe tour and saw some of the pictures and wanted me to come photograph some of the band before and during the concert. Wow I sure am glad I went to Europe.

The manager even got tickets for Kylee to come and she drug Todd along too, the engaged couple I love saying that. He said they could come backstage afterward but before I needed to take some band photos. I strolled backstage and knocked on the door the manager had told me on the phone.

The door opened to reveal a man in his mid thirties with dark hair and frosted tipshe needed to leave that style in the 90‘s. I shook his hand and he was the manager so he introduced me to the band how cool is this! I was able to not freak out, I didn’t want them to think I was some psycho fan girl.

“Hey Alex where are you?” the manager asked.

“I’m hiding,” a muffled voice said. The manager rolled his eyes as Alex rolled out from under a couch. The other three members of the band laughed as did Alex but the manager did not. I covered my mouth with my hand and tried to cover my laughs.

“So this is our photographer?” Zack the bass player asked.

“Jack likey,” Jack the lead guitarist teased as he eyed me.

“Yeah where did you get such a hot photographer?” Rian the drummer asked the manager.

“Stop freaking her out guys,” Alex rolled his eyes.

Once the manager corralled all of them I started snapping some group photos but then I just had them lay around on the couches like I had found them when I came in.

“So John our manager told us that you are this really famous photographer,” Alex said when I went over and started snapping his picture.

“Well I wouldn’t say I’m famous by any means,” I chuckled.

“He told me you just got back from Europe, that tells me you’re pretty good. What did you do over there?” Alex raised his eyebrows.

“I helped put together an art gallery and I took pictures of stuff all over Europe to go in different parts of the gallery,” I told him.

“Wow you have your own successful business, have gone to Europe, are extremely talented and insanely beautiful; that’s quite a combination,” he smiled at me as I blushed slightly.

“Well I own it with my best friend and our parents had their own business so they helped up set it up,” I said.

“Your name was Kirsten right? I think that’s what our manager told me,” He said as he looked deep into my eyesthe same way Josh used too.

“Yeah but you can call me Kirstie, everyone does,” I told him.

“Well I’m Alex nice to meet you,” he goofily said as he shook my hand and I smiled. He didn’t introduce himself as Alex Gaskarth the lead singer of All Time Low, he introduced himself and Alex…just plain Alex. I was surprised at how ordinary he acted, I expected a stuck up guy but he wasn’t.

Alex and I kept chatting until they had to leave to start the concert. When I talked to him I felt like I used to with Josh, like I could tell him anything and it was just natural not awkward. It was even more significant with Alex too because he was famous but if you didn’t know that you wouldn’t think he was.

I snapped pictures throughout the concert and it was insanely fun. But afterwards my bestie and her fiancée came back and before we got to go see the band I told Ky about Alex.

“I think you found your cute guy,” she teased as I let out a little giggle.

“Seriously though Ky, do you really think Alex Gaskarth would go for me?” I said as I rolled my eyes.

“I still don’t see what was wrong with Josh,” Todd quietly mumbled as we started walking. I don’t think he wanted me to hear what he said and frankly I wish I hadn’t heard it either so I pretended I didn’t hear it.

We walked into the room with the band and Ky was bursting with excitement although she hid it very well. As for Todd he didn’t have to hide his because he didn’t have any, it was obvious he didn’t want to be here but we forced him to stay. We hung out for a while but they soon had to go back to the hotel so Kylee and Todd left and I started too but Alex told me he’d walk me out to my car.

“So Kirstie I noticed you don’t have a ring on your left hand,” Alex said as we walked toward the door.

“Uh no, I actually don’t even have a boyfriend,” I chuckled.

“Seriously? A pretty girl like you?” He said with eyebrows raisedwhich was insanely cute.

“Well I had one but we broke up right before I went to Europe,” I said.

“I’m sorry, that’s hard. My girlfriend dumped me right before we went on a tour a few months back,” he told me.

“Well your tour is over now right? So maybe you could get back together with her,” I said.

“I don’t think so, it didn’t really work between us. That’s the horrible thing about being famous is that you never know if people like you for you or just because your famous,” he sighed.

“Yeah I can understand that. That would be hard,” I said as I put my hands in my pockets.

“Most people aren’t like you,” he sighed.

“What do you mean like me?” I asked as I looked into his eyes.

“Most people aren’t genuine like you are. I can tell you really care, you’re not faking it. With you I felt like plain old Alex, I felt like I could be myself and it’s hard to find people like that,” he said to me.

“Thanks Alex,” I shyly said as we got to my car.

“Maybe sometime I could take you out to dinner or something?” he asked.

“…I’d like that,” I smiled as he smiled right back. We shared a quick hug before I gave him my number then he left.

I climbed into my car and shot Kylee a text, she was gonna flip! As I was driving I couldn’t help but think about Josh and I felt…guilty almost. But why? We’re not dating anymore so why should I feel guilty?Maybe it’s because I still might be in love with him….
♠ ♠ ♠
aww isn't Alex adorable? he's got a baby face like Joshie
haha Kylee it's A Wet Goof lol

Kirstie and Alex