Let the Walls Break Down

I’m Yours

When the reception started all eyes were on the newly married couple that were starting to sway back and forth to the music for the first dance, it was I’m Yours by The Script awwww. After that dance was over everyone was clapping for them but their full attention was on each other…until I whistled really loudly and their heads whipped toward meoops. Everyone then danced or sat at their tables and ate appetizers.

“Can I have this dance?” Josh asked as he bowed to me.

“Of course,” I giggled as he held me closely to him and we swayed to the music. After a while Kylee and Todd made it up to the front and Ky said she was going to throw the bouquet. I didn’t want to get stuck in a mob of crazy women so I just hung out to the side…until Todd spotted me.

“Ky wait. Kirsten Miller get over there now!” Todd loudly ordered so everyone could here. I stuck my tongue out at him as I trudged into the pack of women. Ky turned around and threw her flowers and I caught them. I walked back over to Josh as Ky and Todd joined us.

“oooh Joshie and Kirstie are going to get married soon,” Ky teased as I giggled and Josh’s cheeks turned a slight shade of pink, aw how cute.

“It’s kind of a creepy thought that one day you’re going to be a mom,” Todd snickered at me.

“Why?” I said as I put my hands on my hips.

“Well your mental age isn’t much higher than a six year old and your kids might look like you…which is creepy in itself,” Todd shuddered.

“Look who’s talking. If it wasn’t for Kylee you’d have bear cubs,” I laughed as I smacked his arms lightly for his comment to me.

“It’s my wedding day and I want you guys to be nice to each other,” Kylee pouted.

“Yeah I would like to think that you guys could get along at least one day of the year,” Josh snickered.

“If it makes my Cutie Ky happy then I’ll call a truce,” Todd said as he stuck out his hand.

“Only because Ky’s my best friend,” I laughed as I shook his hand.

Kylee and Todd made their way over to the big cake and went to cut it. Ky grabbed the knife then Todd put his hand on top of herstodd with a knife is a scary thing. As I was watching them put a piece of cake in each other’s mouthwithout mishap I felt two arms wrap around me.

“I never got to tell you how gorgeous you look,” Josh whispered into my ear as he left a kiss on my neck.

“I never got to tell you how handsome you look in your tux either,” I giggled as he left another kiss on my neck.

Everyone had some cake and they were playing music the entire time. Kylee and I spend an entire day picking out all the music for this and now they were playing Painting Flowers by All Time Low. Josh and I got up and danced together as did Ky and Todd but soon Josh, being the sweet guy he is, went over and asked to dance with Kylee and Todd let him.

“Are you willing to dance with me or will you have an allergic reaction or something?” Todd smirked as I smiled and shook my head.

“I think I can handle it,” I said as I put my hand out. Todd took one of my hands in his and put the other one on my waist as I rested my other one his shoulder.

“Todd even though we tease each other I do love you. I hope you know that,” I told him.

“Yeah I do. And as much as I hate to admit it I love you too,” He smiled at me.

After the song ended Josh came back over to me and Todd went back to Ky but soon Adam came up and tapped me on the shoulder. He told me to follow him, it was time for our little plan.

Adam and I got up onstage and I opened the curtains. Everyone was looking at us and Ky had a smirk on her face. No one knew about this but Ky didn’t look surprised for some reason.

“So as most of you know I’m Kylee’s brother Adam and I’m a musician but Kirstie came to me a while ago and said I should play a song for my sister and my new brother in law but I made her come up and play it with me,” Adam smiled at me.

“But I won’t be singing, don’t worry,” I joked.

”THANK YOU! I heard Todd yell as everyone laughed.

Adam and I took a seat, him with his guitar and microphone stand and me at the piano.

1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

Give me more lovin' than I've ever had
Make it all better when I'm feelin' sad
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Barely gettin' mad, I'm so glad I found you
I love bein' around you
You make it easy, it's as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you

Give me more lovin' from the very start
Piece me back together when I fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Best that I've had, I'm so glad that I found you
I love bein' around you
You make it easy, it's as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you
I love you

You make it easy, it's easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you
I love you

1, 2, 3, 4
I love you
I love you


At the end of the song I saw Ky and Todd share a loving kiss, aw my bestie is now a Potter.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh my gosh, yeah, you guys have no idea how much of this story we already have done, it's insane!

Kirstie, Josh...and the Potters