Let the Walls Break Down

DISNEYWORLD

“Ah! Kirstie, I’m going to miss you and your JG loving self, but… I’m going to have so much fun with my Toddie,” I squealed while pulling Kirstie into a tight hug before Todd and I left for the airport.

Guess where Todd and I are going?! DISNEYWORLD! I haven’t been there since I was a kid. Here’s the best part… Todd came up with the idea. When we were talking about where we were going to go, I didn’t want to leave the country. So, he asked if I would want to go to Disneyworld… Of course I got overly excited with my yeses… And now we’re going!

“Bring me back Nemo!” she smiled once I started to let go of her.

“I think you have him,” I teased, winking at Josh.

The two chuckled and before I knew it, I was being scooped up in the beefy arms of Todd… my hubby. I love the sound of that. He carried me off to his truck bridal style while Kirstie and I were saying our last farewells.

Once we were finally off, I was buzzing!I don’t know if it was the two Monsters I had before I left or what. I’m just so super excited. Obviously, Todd noticed and was hassling me the whole time. You know what, Toddie? You got a whole week of me being this excited.

“Ky, I thought we left Kirstie at home?” he teased once we were in the sky, Florida bond.

“We did,” I teased back, making him roll his dark brown eyes playfully.

But sadly, shortly after that, I crashed. I guess my limit with Monster is only one. I didn’t complain though. My battery seemed to be recharged once I woke up.

Todd was saying my name gently, telling me that we were getting ready to land. I smiled and lifted my head from his shoulder slightly to leave a soft kiss on his surprisingly smooth cheek.

“What was that for?” he asked softly.

“I can’t just randomly kiss my husband?” I smiled as I took his hand and laced it with mine.

“I love the sound of that,” he said into my ear lowly, causing a shiver to run down my spine.

He chuckled at his affect on me and kissed my forehead. Isn’t he just so cute and sweet?

We finally landed andit felt like forever! when we got to our hotel. Well… it wasn’t really a hotel. It was Cinderella’s castle! That’s right. My Toddie Bear got us the Cinderella suite. Uh huh, whose husband is more awesome? No one’s!

“I can’t believe you,” I smiled as we started walking around our room.

“I figured I should treat you like the princess that you are,” he smiled as his hands found their way around my middle from behind and he left the sweetest kisses on my neck.

“Aw, Toddie,” I cooed while I turned around and hooked my arms loosely around his neck.

His smirk flashed over his face before he eased me down on the bed. This was quickly followed by his longing kisses. Nu uh, Toddie! I got some exploring to do!

After he started deepening our kiss, I pulled away. He tried puling me back in, but I got out of his grasp. He stayed on the bed, looking at me slightly confused. I just smiled at him. He’s so cute!

“Come on, babe. We didn’t come all the way to Florida to make out in a castle. Let’s go!” I told him, a new excitement coming over me.

He groaned teasingly, but he came with me. We walked out to Magic Kingdom hand in hand. There was so much I wanted to do right away. I felt like an overactive child that forgot their riddlin. I was dragging Todd everywhere. I swear, in the first hour we had already walked all around the park… I was just too hyped up to go on anything. But then I found something…

“Oh my gosh! Todd!” I almost shouted at him.

“What, Ky?” he asked,slightly annoyed.

“It’s Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin!” I replied, controlling my excitement to clap my hands together.

“What’s so important about that?” he asked while I tugged on his arm to get in line.

“It’s Buzz Lightyear!”

He still looked at me like I was insane. I rolled my eyes and had to explain it to him.

“He's Buzz Lightyear! He's stationed in the Gamma Quadrant of sector four. As a member of the Elite Universe Protection Unit of the Space Ranger Corps, he protects the galaxy from the threat of invasion from the evil emperor Zurg, sworn enemy of the Galactic Alliance! He’s amazing... and green,” I smiled, making him laugh.

“You may be having a little child moment, but you are still so adorable,” he smiled while pulling me against him to give my forehead a quick kiss.

Surprisingly, it didn’t take us to long to get on the ride. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! I beat Todd’s So Cal butt too!I think he let me win, but that doesn’t matter!

The rest of the day was so much fun. I may have been quoting Toy Story a little too much, but… It made Todd giggle… And Todd giggling is the cutest thing!

We back to our room and we ordered room service as our meal. It was yummy. But my hubby’s yummier. I rather have his kisses than our dessert. I can’t even tell you what it was. We kind of skipped over it and… started kissing.

I’m excited for tomorrow though. More Disney!I hope we see Buzz and Woody! I’ll make Todd take pictures with them. Which reminds me… I forgot to take my camera with us today. I didn’t get to capture any of Todd’s cuteness. Darn it! Oh well, I got six more days to be with Todd’s cuteness…and capture it when he’s not expecting it.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D I think it would be so fun to honeymoon at disney :) lol

Todd & Kylee

comment pretty please! :D
i'm actually going to work on a chapter for this story now :) i can't wait for you guys to read it! lol