Let the Walls Break Down

When I Wake Up The Dream Isn’t Done

Well Todd and Ky left for Florida and I’m not gonna lie – I’m jealous that they get to go to Disneyworld! I mean it’s Disneyworld, who wouldn’t be jealous! They better take pictures of Nemo for me.

But this morning I went to take some senior pictures for a girl and I was editing them until my phone started ringing.

“Hey how’s the most gorgeous girl in the entire world?” A sweet voice asked me.

“Good,” I giggled.

“Are you busy tonight?” My joshie asked.

“I have a feeling I’m about to,” I smiled.

“Can I come pick you up at 6:30?” he questioned.

“Of course,” I told him before we said our goodbyes. I checked my watch and saw it was almost five so I went home to get ready.

I started to get ready and I opted for a floral spaghetti strap top, skinny jeans, and some black heels. As I was straightening my hair I saw a familiar baby face in the mirror. He wrapped his arms around me and left a kiss on my bare shoulder then rested his chin on my shoulder.

“Hey handsome,” I said as I kissed his cheek.

“Hey beautiful,” He smiled at me in the mirror.

“I’m almost done,” I told him as I was finishing up one last section. He nodded his head as Alpine came bounding into the room and started cuddling with Josh’s leg.

“Awww Alpine loves you,” I said as he started licking Josh’s face as he bent down. Josh then started to play with him until I was ready.

A few minutes later when I was done he led me out to his Toyotathat he got for free for being sponsored by Toyota and I opened the passenger side door.

“Close that door,” he told me. I wrinkled my brow in confusion but did what he said. He walked over to me and opened the door for me.

“Now you can get in,” he said as he held the door.

“Thank you sir,” I told him as I pecked his lips.

“Do you kiss every guy that holds a door open for you?” he snickered as I let out a laugh.

“Maybe…” I smirked as he got in the drivers seat. I asked him where we were going but he just leaned over and left an incredibly passionate kiss on my lips and said “You’ll have to wait and find out.”

We drove to the middle of nowhere. I really had no clue where we were but Josh had All Time Low playing the entire way which I thought was sweet because he knew I loved them but he hated them so I thought it was nice he was willing to listen to themespecially after I dated Alex!

Josh drove up to this drive in movie place but there weren’t any cars there. He parked right in the middle and I asked him what was going on. He told me to wait as soon on the screen was Finding Nemo.

“Josh tell me what’s going on, why aren’t there any cars here?” I asked.

“I rented the place out and had them play Nemo,” he sweetly told me as I gave him a passionate kiss on the lips.

“You’re so sweet,” I told him as we snuggled up together and watched Nemo.

After the movie was over I figured he’d go home but he kept on driving and eventually parked in a grassy field. We got out of the car and he took me by the hand and led me to a lake that was lit up by the moonlight. But it wasn’t just any lake, it was a special lake.

“Do you recognize it?” Josh asked as he gave my hand a small squeeze.

“It was where you asked me to be your girlfriend,” I shyly smiled.

“I thought it would be fitting since I just asked you to be my girlfriend again the other day,” He told me.

We sat down near the lake and cuddled up to each other. Josh left a few kisses on the top of my head as I nuzzled into him farther.

“I remember I was so nervous when I asked you to be my girlfriend,” Josh sighed after a while.

“I know,” I giggled.

“When I tried to kiss you and you pulled away I was so scared that you would never want to talk to me again. I felt the same way when you were in Europe, that’s why I never called you because I was afraid you wouldn’t want to talk to me,” he told me as I stared into his beautiful caramel eyes.

“I was mad at you but I wanted to be with you more, but it was harder once I got back home – in Europe I could get my mind off of you. But I bet if you tried to kiss me now I wouldn’t pull away,” I told him.

“Really? I guess I should try then,” he smirked as he slowly inched his lips toward mine. He was going so slow I couldn’t wait any longer and I pressed my lips to his and I could feel him smiling into it.

When we pulled away we were both breathless and had huge smiles painted on our faces.

“I love you,” I deeply sighed as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

“I love you too,” He softly told me as he held me tighter.

“On that day that you left for Europe I couldn’t stop singing Ticket To Ride to myself,” Josh laughed a few minutes later.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah because you love The Beatles and it fit my situation,” he said, “but now I got my baby back,” he added as he rubbed his nose against mine.

“I think I'm gonna be sad, I think it's today, yeah. The girl that's driving me mad is going away. She's got a ticket to ride, She's got a ticket to ride, She's got a ticket to ride,” I sang the first verse and chorus.

“That’s how I felt only you had a ticket to fly…not ride,” Josh laughed.

“Yeah I thought with Alex I could finally get over you but Alex is more of a friend to me than a boyfriend. He was fun and crazy….but so am I that’s why I need you to equal me out because you’re not insane like me,” I giggled.

“You’re insane in a good way,” he said as he left a kiss on my lips.

We sat there burning the moonlight and now it seemed as if everything was back to normal. Except now I have a dog, I dated the lead singer of All Time Low, Ky and Todd got married, now I’m living alone…..okay so maybe things aren’t exactly normal but as long as Josh is here with me it’s as good as it can get. And now that I saw his face I know I made it home
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so you guys have been rockin it with the comment! woot woot, thank a billion. I would like you guys in the comments to tell us what you did like, what you didn't and just like this part or chapter was too cheesy or something like that or tell us if you want to see a character come back or make more appearances or what you want to see out of the characters and stuff. Oh and if you guys have any ideas please tell us, i mean we might not use all of them but if you have some Kylee and I would love to hear them!

Kirstie and Joshie

we have some great chapter coming up though, i can't for you guys to read them. There pretty interesting.