Let the Walls Break Down

I Put That There

“Hey, Ky,” Todd said to me, breaking my attention away from my camera.

I looked up at him and saw him smiling. I stared back at him, confused. But then he nodded his head, telling me to look forward. Standing in front of us was… Buzz Lightyear… and Woody!

My eyes snapped back to his. His smile soon faded. He knew something was forming in my head.

No!” he said, adding a finger point.

“Come on, baby,” I said, smiling as I took his hand.

“Ky, no. I don’t even know what you’re thinking but it can’t be good for my tough guy image,” he teased.

“Tough guy image?” I asked, stopping to look at him. “You have to be the sweetest and cutest guy I know… You do not have a tough guy image… You’re milking this Mulisha thing too much, babe,” I taunted and continued to walk towards my two favorite Disney characters.

He still protested as we got closer, but he eventually quit. He had to know I would do this. You know what? It’s his fault that he showed me where they were.

When we got next to them, I asked if we could have a picture with them. Of course, they nodded they’re huge heads and I gave my camera to a nice looking older women. She smiled at us and took the picture. Then I told Todd to stay there while I got my phone out. Kirstie has to see this!

I smiled at the picture as we started walking again. I showed it to Todd and he just rolled his dark brown eyes, but there was a smile there. As I started sending the message, Todd slid his arm around me, making me smile. I sent the picture to Kirstie wit the caption, “Awww Toy Story and Toddie, what could be cuter?” I smiled at my own words, making Todd chuckle at me.

We started walking back to the castle just as the fireworks were going off. I smiled and started snapping pictures. It was so pretty seeing them right above the castle…Todd and I’s castle. As a few minutes went by and a couple hundred pictures later, Todd tugged on my arm, pulling me into a passionate kiss.

Once we parted, his hands were resting on my lower back and my arms were locked around his neck loosely. We smiled at each other and shared another quick loving kiss.

“I love you,” he whispered with our lips almost brushing against each other’s.

“I love you too, Toddie,” I smiled while kissing those plump lips quickly.

He then went on to pick me up and carry me up to our room. He put me down on the bed gently and looked at me with a smile… uh oh.

“Let’s get in the tube,” he smirked.

I rolled my eyes. Our room had this huge Jacuzzi tub. I’ve been wanting to get in it, but… Todd’s very distracting at times…especially at night!

I didn’t argue though. I went and changed into my bathing suit while the tub filled. Todd came in with his boardshorts hanging loosely around his waist with his boxers peaking above them… yum! I tried so hard not to kiss him when he came over, but… I did.

“You are so sexy,” I whispered into his ear, finally making goose bumps appear on his skin. Ha, ha, Todd!

“You’re not supposed to do that!” he said with the biggest, cutest smile on his face.

“I think I just did,” I smirked, trying to match his cockiness, but… only Todd can be as cocky as he is and pull it off.

“You’re going in,” he smirked while lifting me up.

I squealed, trying to get out of his muscular arms, but it just wasn’t happening. He eased his way into the warm, bubbly water. The lights were dimmed, making the ceiling light up with ‘stars’. It was so perfect.

“I don’t ever want to leave,” I whispered to him as I rested my head on his shoulder.

“Me either, babe,” he replied in the same tone as me.

It made me smile and nuzzle my nose into his shoulder. His hand came up and rubbed my side as I did this. He’s so cute!

“You know what I want right now though?” he asked, moving his other hand around in the water.

I didn’t even get out a what before bubbles were making contact with my face. BUTTHEAD! I went right after him though. I scooped up a big hand full of bubbles and topped it on his head. This started an all out bubble war.

It lasted until all the bubbles were gone… and a lot of water was on the floor. But we were giggling so hard. My stomach hurt from it!

“Maybe you should go to bed before we get the whole tub on the floor. I’ll clean this up,” he said as he stood and got out, careful not to slip.

“No, I’ll help you,” I instead as I started to make my way out.

“No, I will do you,” he said through his teeth, but in a playful way that made me smile.

Once he came back over he held out his arms, but there was a towel in his hands. I smiled and stepped out carefully right into his arms. I hugged onto him as he wrapped the towel tightly around my body.

“Let me help,” I poked once he tried to make me go to bed.

“No, I got it. You go be sexy out there,” he countered with a smirk.

“I’m helping,” I kept arguing with a smile.

“Don’t make me take you out there,” he teased.

I stood right where I was… in the center of a huge puddle with my hands on my hips, waiting for him to make his move. He came over and lifted me up into his arms. I started fighting back, which made him chuckle and hold me tighter. As he started to walk, he kind of… slipped… making us both fall to the hard tiled floor. He absorbed most of the impact with his back though. My poor Toddie bear.

“Are you ok?” I asked as I got off of him to move to his side.

“Fine,” he pushed out while gritting his teeth.

“Aw, baby,” I cooed while rubbing his side.

“I’ll be fine. Just go out there. I’ll be out in a minute,” he replied the same way as before.

I pouted, but he still insisted that I go. I went out to the bed and tugged on one of his Rockstar jerseys before cuddling into the covers. After a few minutes, I heard him moving around. This was good. I didn’t want to take him home with an injured back.

He came out a few minutes later. I puckered my lip out to him as he crawled into bed next to me. My poor Toddie.

“Come here, Toddie,” I smiled while sitting up.

He smiled too and came over to plant himself right in front of me with his back facing me. He knew… Can I get anything past him?

“You didn’t do any serious damage to it did you?” I asked softly while started to gently rub his back.

“No,” he replied with a sigh.

My poor baby. I went on to rub his back. He seemed to enjoy it. I caught him closing his eyes a few times and dipping his head back, telling me that it felt good in that certain spot… Can you say sexy?

Surprisingly, he was the one to stop me. He took a hold of both of my hands and laced them with his. I smiled as he leaned back against me and I rested my head on his shoulder. We laid this way in silence for a few seconds. He started playing with my ring, which made me smile and leave kisses on his bare shoulder.

“I put that there,” he smirked with his usual cocky tone in his voice.

“Yes, you did, baby. And I wouldn’t have accepted it from anyone else,” I smiled right back.

He smiled and turned around so that I could look into those amazing eyes. My little ones, or ’bear cubs’ as Kirstie puts it, are going to have those dazzling eyes. I know it. They’re so gorgeous.

“I love you,” he said with our lips grazing each other’s.

“I love you too,” I smiled while planting my lips on his.

It’s sad to think that we’re leaving in a few days. I love spending all of this time with Todd. But… I guess I do miss Kirstie… and… Joshie. But I got my Toddie… that’s all I can ask for.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really loved writing this chapter :D lol

Ky & Todd :D

comment pretty please :D