Let the Walls Break Down

Getting Greeeeeeaaaassy

“How did you talk me into this?” I asked with my hands on my hips.

So Mr. and Mrs.Potter have been back from their honeymoon for about a month and Josh is four races into the supercross season. He hasn’t been killing it this year yet but I have faith he’ll get in the groove here soon. As of right now he’s 6th in the points standings which isn’t too shabby. But this race is Anaheim two so Kylee, Todd and I are going! On Friday night they have amateur races at every track and somehow Josh talked me into racing in the womens amateur race! How he talked me into that I have no clue but I’m stuck now – the race is in ten minutes.

“Josh I don’t really want to do this,” I sighed after I got changed into my gear.

“Aw c’mon Kirstie you’ll do great,” He encouraged me as he slung an arm around me.

“I seriously don’t think I’m going to do very well. I mean I haven’t raced since I was like 15 or 16,” I told him.

“Kirstie you’ve got speed, that’s why I entered you to race in this,” he told me.

“No I’ll probably end up sucking and I’m just going to make a fool out of myself,” I groaned.

“And what would be the difference from normal,” Todd sarcastically threw in as he walked up holding hands with Mrs.Potter. Awwww.

Just then over the loud speakers they called my class.

“Ugh I don’t want to do this,” I groaned.

“C’mon do it for me…please,” Josh begged as he pouted out his lower lip.

“Okay but only for you,” I said as I gave him a kiss then pulled my helmet and goggles on.

“Hey the worst that could happen is that you crash and die,” Todd enthusiastically encouraged me.

“Thanks Todd,” I shot at him.

“You’re welcome,” He brightly smiled.

“Why did you marry him? Because it’s certainly not for his looks, intelligence or kind spirit,” I jokingly asked Kylee.

“Well we all know it’s not for his intelligence but he’s nice to look at,” Kylee joked as Todd pretended to be offended and then they went on to argue flirtatiously and I hopped on my bike and pushed the choke in, grabbed a handful of clutch and turned over the kick start as my beautiful beast roared to life.

“Go get greasy,” Josh smiled as he patted my back and I nodded as a smirk broke through even though he couldn’t see it through my helmet.

I rode over to the starting line as everyone else was getting lined up as well. When the race was nearing the start I looked over to the side and there was Josh, Kylee, Todd and a bunch of Josh’s motocross buddies leaning against the barrier. Thanks a lot Joshua! Now I can make a fool of myself in front of your moto buddies too! and I saw Josh pointing me out to all of them so they could make sure they watched mescrewing up

I used to race on the weekends but that was a long time ago. I had forgotten about the nervous/excited feeling when the gate was getting ready to drop and my adrenaline pumping hard. A smile slowly spread across my face as I gripped the throttle tightly and stared at the gate waiting and watching. BAM! the gate dropped and I was off at full pull. I went flying around the corner and there was three girls in front of mewow I figured I’d be in last place

My hand kept on pulling the throttle throughout the first straightaway section and I laid on it through the whoops where I caught the girl in front of me and passed her in the corner as she took the high side and I took the inside. I kept on the hunt to get second place and after about five laps I finally caught her and in another few laps I was hot on the leaders tail.

As I was trying to pass her she stuffed me in a corner and it slowed me down a lot but I luckily didn’t drop any positions. As I was going over a jump I caught sight of Josh who was cheering loudly for me and had his hands up in the air. I had to win this, I had to win this for him.

My fingers twisted the throttle back farther but as I was going to a double that I had been taking as single jumps instead of jumping over both as the leader was doing the same. I made a quick decision to double it as it would make me up a lot of time and put me in first place. I flew of the jump and I cross-rutted. It launched me and my bike sideways and so I quickly bailed fully knowing it would be worse if I stayed on the bike.

I looked down and saw the ground coming up quick and I slammed painfully onto the flat, hard ground. But that wasn’t the worst part. In motocross they always saw your bike hunts you down and they were right.

I quickly glanced backwards just in time to catch sight of my 200 pound bike cartwheeling toward me and that was the last thing I saw before my world went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's kind of random with the disney stuff then it just jumps to this but...yeah were kind of random lol :D

comments???

Joshie boy and Kirstie

okay these next couple chapter are going to be intense...and kinda sad :( but good don't worry