Let the Walls Break Down

I Never Thought I'd Do This

Kirstie got her memory back! How exciting! I’m so happy that something work… and my Toddie started it all. How adorable?I knew is cockiness would pay off for sometime.

But… all this week, Kirstie and I are so busy. She’s doing her post-Europe thing, leaving me to handle all thebratty seniors. I guess it’s not too bad. It can be fun. But a few girls have hassled me about Todd.I should have lied and said I married Harry Potter… maybe they would have shut up.

This one kid though… he was entertaining. He loved anything to do with motocross. All of his pictures had something to do with it except for his ‘nicer’ ones. Todd stopped in during his shoot too. The look on his face made me smile.

“Baby, I’m working,” I said once I felt his warm arms around my waist.

“You don’t even have time to say hi?” he asked so cutely.

“Hi,” I said with a smile as I snapped another picture. “Todd, this is Evan. Evan, this is Todd,” I smiled as I lowered my camera to introduce the two.

This may not have been one of my best ideas. Anyone that knows Todd, knows that he is the chatter box of all chatter boxes. I didn’t mind though… for the first ten minutes! I was just about to say something, but then Kirstie came in. She took one glance at Todd and glared at me.

“What is he doing here? Todd, she actually has work to do. She can’t pick and choose her hours like you do,” she snapped at him… with a whole lot of attitude.

“Chill, Kirstie. I was just bringing Ky Monster,” he said, making me smile at how adorable he was.

“It really looks like you were just bringing her Monster,” she said while putting her hands on her hips.

“Are you jealous that I didn’t bring you Red Bull, Kirsten?” he cooed with a little pouting face… it was so cute!

“Shut up, Todd. How you married him, I still have no idea,” she mumbled while turning and going back to her office.

“Evan, can you excuse me for a few minutes?” I asked.

He nodded his head and I tugged Todd out to the front. Even though I would love to have him here, he’s too distracting to me.

“What’s wrong with her today?” he asked before I got anything out.

“She’s been grumpy all day. She hasn’t really said too much. She seemed fine this morning, but… now… she’s really moody. I have no clue what kind of Kirstie I’m going to get when I talk to her,” I sighed while running my hand through my hair.

“Aw, babe, don’t let it bother you. Maybe she’s just having a rough day,” he said so sweetly while he pulled me in for a hug.

I nodded while I clung to his chest. I stayed this way for a few extra seconds, taking in his intoxicating scent.

“I can’t wait for you to get home tonight,” he snickered softly, making me roll my eyes.

Todd’s been a little extra… lusty lately. It’s so cute, but… he says he wants kids. I never thought I would find the perfect man to have little babies with, but… I kind of feel like it’s too soon. But I told you he was milking this Mulisha thing. He’s the biggest sweetheart I’ve ever seen. He just tires to hide it by his whole motocross BA-ness.

“Well, maybe if you leave, I can get my work done sooner and be home quicker,” I smirked while pulling away.

“Fine…” he sighed while pouting, making his eyes look so irrespirable.

“Bye, baby. Love you,” I cooed while he started for the door.

He mumbled out an I love you before he left. I let out another sigh before going back to finish Evan’s session. Todd seemed to make his day though. He babbled about it while I took pictures. It was cute.

After this was done, I had another session with a girl… She reminded me of Kirstie! She made the time go by fast though. I enjoyed it.

Once she left, I put my camera away and got my stuff to leave. Like I always do before I walk out the door, I tell Kirstie I’m leaving. When I popped my head in, she was concentrated on something on her computer.Nice to know I’m working with a hard worker.

“Kirstie, I’m going to head home for the night,” I told her, making her snap her head around quickly.

Already?” she asked with a little too much attitude.

“Um… yeah… Its almost ten,” I told her while glancing down at my phone.

“Oh… sorry,” she said while getting up and running her hands through her hair.

“You alright?” I asked worried as I pulled her into a hug.

“Yeah… I’m just not feeling too well,” she replied.

I eyed her oddly, but accepted what she was saying. I had a needy man to get to… that I’m really excited to see tonight. It amazes me how much I miss him when I’m gone for most of the day.

When I walked through the front door, he was right there, ready to greet me with a big kiss. Once we parted, I smiled up at him. I love it when I walk into this.

“How was your day?” I asked after he had picked me up and took me over to the couch.

“Good… but it just got so much better,” he smiled while running his hand up my thigh.

I couldn’t hold in my giggles as he started leaving soft kisses on my neck. My hands cupped his cheeks, bringing his smooth plump lips up to meet mine. He didn’t hold this kiss out like I wanted him too. When he pulled away, I frowned at him playfully.

“I want to talk to you about something,” he said softly while running his hand through my hair.

“About what, baby?” I asked while taking his other hand in mine.

“I want to start a family with you,” he said.

After he said that, I dropped my gaze from his. I looked down at our hands. His just so happened to have his wedding band on it.

“I know, Todd,” I replied softly.

“You don’t seem to thrilled about this,” he countered.

“It’s just… I don’t know. It’s just something I never thought I’d do. It has nothing to do with you at all, baby. I love you,” I explained, being able to hold his gaze once again.

“We’d make beautiful babies,” he smiled, making my grin appear.

To show that I agreed with him, I planted a longing kiss on his yummy lips. Before this got heated like all of our other kisses have, he picked me up gently and took me to our bedroom. Isn’t my Toddie Bear just so sweet?
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually had to write this chapter after Kirstie posted... how shocking? lol

Todd & Ky

comment pretty please :D