Let the Walls Break Down

I’m Not Afraid Of Forever

When I got back to Todd’s later that night, he was out in the backyard, sitting in front of a kindling fire. I smiled and walked over to him. Once I drew closer, he turned his head and smiled, making me do the same. He patted the stone bench that he was sitting on for me to sit next to him.

“How’s Kirstie doing with everything?” he asked after he slung an arm around me.

“Good for the most part. She still wants her Joshie though… I think anyway,” I sighed while I rested my head on his shoulder.

“He’s been pretty quiet about her. I tried to get something out of him, but he just shuts down whenever I ask so I just kind of gave up,” he told me.

“They still love each other.”

Todd nodded his head, agreeing with me. We sat at here for a while. I saw enjoying it…He was silent and wasn’t talking about marriage. But that quickly changed.

“I’m sorry if I sprung all of this progressing our relationship stuff a little too bluntly. I want you to be sure that it’s what you want before I do anything… stupid,” he smiled up at me.

“It’s not that I don’t want to… It’s just… I don’t know. It just kind of freaks me out I guess. I couldn’t imagine being without you, but yet… just thinking about forever freaks me out. And it has nothing to do with being with you. It’s just that little word,” I told him.

“It did me too. But I’m not afraid of forever as long as I’m with you,” he countered while kissing my forehead.

His cute act made me smile and leave a kiss on his neck. I guess it wouldn’t be so bad to marry him… but… It’s just the idea. Is two years long enough to wait? I don’t know… and I hate not knowing!

“Did you ask my dad for permission to marry me?” I asked with a smirk forcing its way through.

He was silent for a few seconds, telling me that he hadn’t. I figured now would be a good time to poke at him.

“My dad would flip if we got engaged and you didn’t ask him,” I smiled as I lifted my head up to catch the look in his glowing eyes.

“I’ll get to you. You don’t worry about anything. Your Toddie Bear’s got this,” he replied overconfidently while he made it to his feet with me still in his arms.

Since the fire had already burned out, he left it and carried me into the house. He skipped past the living room and shot straight up to his room. Before he opened the door, he gently placed me down and held my gaze. His gorgeous white smile came through, making mine do exactly the same.

“What?” I asked the longer we stared.

“You’re gorgeous,” he said so sweetly before he opened the door and scooped me up in one swift move.

I giggled as I clung onto his torso. As he lowered me down onto the bed, he left the most loving kisses down my neck. I love loving Todd kisses.

After he left a quick kiss on my lips, he got up and went into the bathroom to get changed for bed. I did the same, but in the closet where most of my wardrobe is now. I beat him back into bed and snuggled up on his side. Once he came out, he stood at the foot of the bed with his hands on his waist… and he was shirtless! He was smirking at me though… It was so adorable.

“You’re asking for it tonight, Ky,” he teased as he slowly crawled up to me.

I smiled and hooked my arms around his neck loosely, wanting to kiss those plump lips so badly. But he smirked while he tucked his arms around me and fell to the side, nuzzling his cute little nose into the crook of my neck.

“I love you,” I told him while I turned onto my side to run my fingers through his thick hair.

“I love you too, babe,” he whispered as he held me tightly against him. “Are you doing anything tomorrow?” he asked with his lips brushing up against my neck.

“I was thinking about taking Kirstie out to lunch. I think it would be nice to talk to her and catch up on everything,” I told him, rubbing his bare back gently.

“You want to talk to her about what’s going on with us,” he replied, shooting up quickly.

“So,” I countered, holding out the word a little bit.

“She hates me. She’ll come up with some excuse for you to say no to me,” he pouted as he fell back against the mattress.

“She doesn’t hate you, baby. You two just get on each other’s nerve. But you love each other so much,” I smiled as I pulled him against me.

He groaned, but held me back. Isn’t he so cute? This is the way we laid the rest of the time. I love these kinds of nights… Now, if only I could figure out this… marriage thing, things would be so much better. But for now, I have some cuddling to do with my Toddie Bear.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

comment pretty please :)