Let the Walls Break Down

I’ve Built Walls Around Myself

Now that I had officially been back for one full day Ky decided to take me out to lunch in celebration of it. I was glad I had my bestie back. I missed her so much in Europe I mean sure I called her all the time but it’s not the same.

“So are you and Todd still disagreeing,” I asked.

“No, we weren’t ever really fighting or anything,” She told me.

“What were you guys ‘not fighting’ about?” I asked using air quotes with my fingers.

“Well Todd was saying that he though we should take the next step in our relationship,” she said looking me in the eyes but I gave her no response because I didn’t really understand what she meant by that.

“Wait like next step as in what?” I asked confused.

”Like as in marriage,” she said and I started choking on my drink.

”he asked you to marry him?” I loudly whispered.

“Well not exactly he was just like if I asked you right this minute what would you say, you know that kind of thing,” Ky said.

“What would you say?” I asked curiously.

“I don’t know. I love him but I don’t know if I’m ready,” she nervously replied.

”You can’t marry him!” I said as my eyes grew.

“Why not?” She asked getting slightly annoyed.

“Because when you have children they’ll be little bear cubs!” I said somewhat teasingly as Kylee laughed.

“Well I appreciate your concern but I don’t think that would be my main reason for not marrying him,” she snickered.

“So you’re not marrying him?” I asked getting hyperstupid ADHD.

“I didn’t say that,” she said.

“So you are marrying him?!?!” I asked.

“I didn’t say that either.”

“Well then what are you saying?” I asked as I threw my arms up in the air.

“I don’t know. I do love Todd, I know that, but I just need to think about this,” she told me.

“Ky whatever you choose I’m behind you,” I smiled at her.

“Even if I decide to marry him and have bear cubs,” she teased with a laugh in her voice.

“Yes, I do love Todd like my annoying brother. Is he ugly…yes, do I think he’s good for you….yes but I’m behind you on whatever you choose,” I said as we shared a hug.

“Now we just need to get you a cute guy,” She told me as we were walking out to the car.

“I had one,” I quietly mumbled but luckily she didn’t hear me.

When we got in the car we heard Walls by our favorite band and when I heard that song I decided to take Alex‘s advice. I‘m gonna break down these walls I‘ve built around myself and I wanna fall so in love. So let the walls break down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha I actually wrote this chapter before we came up with the title for the story…I must be telepathic. lol jk

comments anyone???

Kylee and Kirstie