Let the Walls Break Down

Not Performing Up To Standard

So, about a month’s gone by since Kirstie and Josh’s little… scare… and now I’m having thosesymptoms issues. I’ve been trying to hide it though. For the most part, I’ve done a good job.

When I feel tired, I grab a Monstereven though that’s horrible if I am… expecting or just go to the studio to nap. If my back hurts, I just tell Todd.He’s not the most genius of a person so he just rubs my back so cutely. If my head hurts, I just take an aspirin. If I feel a little nauseas… I can’t really control this one. Whenever I eat something unusual, I’m in the bathroom within ten minutes… It sucks!

But there is one thing that I can’t hide from anyone; especially Todd: my moodiness. He hasn’t commented on it yet, which is good. I started to come around to the idea of having a child though. Just thinking about how cute it would be with Potter genes, makes me smile.

“What are you all smiles about?” I hear Kirstie ask as she walked into my office.

“The thought of my Toddie,” I grinned while I lifted my head up from my desk…that I was attempting to nap on!

“You feeling alright?” she questioned while looking at me oddly.

“I’m just tired,” I said with a yawn.

“Why don’t you go home so you can cuddle with your Toddie Bear?” she asked.

“Because he’s not home. He’s riding today,” I replied while lying my head back down.

But instead of closing my eyes, I reached over and grabbed a few pretzel M&M’s. I’ve beencraving wanting these things for like the past week. I can’t even court how many bags I’ve been through.

“You’re going to turn into an M&M pretzel,” Kirstie teased before heading into her office.

I just rolled my eyes and continued to rest my head on my desk. I should really get motivated and get these photos edited. But I’m so tired. In the end, I eventually got all my programs opened and the pictures up that I needed. After I did that, the door opened. I didn’t pay any attention to it. I’m not moving! Kirstie can get it.

“Guess who?” I hear his husky voice speak lowly, scaring me so badly while his hands covered my eyes.

“Gosh, Todd! You’re going to give me a freaking heart attack!” I yelled while turning around to look at him.

“Wow, someone’s in a lovely mood,” he smirked as he bent down to give me a kiss that I didn’t return. “What’s wrong with you, babe? You’ve been all moody this past week,” he went on; his hands coming up to my hips.

“I’m just tired,” I replied while resting my head on his chest with another yawn coming out of me.

“You’ve been tired this past week too… and throwing up… and having body aches. Maybe you should go to the doctor’s,” he suggested caringly.

No! I’m fine,” I shot at him before I turned around and plopped back down in my chair.

I let out a sigh and ran my hand through my hair. I just snapped at Todd. I never do this. I honestly could have cried. Yes, I’ve been that emotional!

After a few seconds, my chair’s spun around, making me come face to face with Todd’s gorgeous eyes. Seeing him looking up at me from being knelt down on the floor, made me smile.

“Ky, what’s wrong?” he asked; a small smile teasing its way across his plump lips.

“I don’t know,” I sighed, bringing my hands up to rub over my face.

He chuckled cutely and gently rubbed my knee. I moved my hands down to find him smiling up at me. That bright smile eventually faded into a smirk. It made me roll my eyes.

“I think someone’s prego,” he teased, speaking only loud enough for him and I to hear.

I am not!” I said loudly. So, loudly that Kirstie popped her head in.

“What are you doing to her, Todd?” Kirstie asked with a teasing smile on her face.

“Nothing… I just think that she’s pr…”

“Not performing up to standard,” I cut him off, having no idea where that came from.

Both Todd and Kirstie looked at me like I was insane. I don’t know! I’m moody! Leave me alone.

“He’s teasing me about not doing my work when he’s the one that came in and is distracting me,” I teased, smiling down at him.

“That’s shocking,” Kirstie said with a roll of her eyes before she left to go back into her office. I let out another sigh and relaxed back into my chair.

“Why did you cut me off?” he asked with his features scrunched up.

“What if I’m not… pregnant? Then we have to go tell everyone that I’m not. You know you shouldn’t really tell anyone until after the first trimester… the chance of miscarriage is so high during that time,” I rambled onnervously.

“Aren’t you just a little smarty pants today?” he smiled while bending down to kiss my forehead. “Have you been researching this?” he went on to ask with his eyebrows raised.

Maybe…” I replied softly.

“How long have you been… keeping this from me?” he asked as he leaned against my desk.

“I haven’t been keeping anything from you…” I started, getting a little worked up… again!

“Just tell me how long,” he cut me off.

“Almost a month,” I pushed out quietly.

“And you haven’t told me?” he asked with his voice raising a few volumes in pitch.

“I’m sorry. I just thought it was a thing and would go away… but it hasn’t,” I sighed on the verge of tears.

“Baby, don’t cry. Come here,” he tenderly said while holding his arms out to me.

I got up and walked into his arms. He held onto me tightly while I clung to his hunky middle. To my surprise, I held the tears in. If I’m pregnant, I’m going to have horrible mood swings for nine months… How crazy? I don’t like this already… and I don’t even know if I am yet!

“Why haven’t you told me? Honestly,” he asked, whispering into my ear as his hands rubbed my back.

“I’m just afraid of this whole thing. I might have something growing inside me! How freaky is that?” I asked, making him smile and kiss the top of my head.

“If you are, you’ll be fine. I’m going to be right here with you. I’m not going anywhere. I promise,” he told me with his lips still pressed against my forehead.

“How did I find someone like you?” I asked through a smile as he pulled his head back so that I could gaze into his eyes.

“Well…” he started with his cocky smile coming through.

“You’re so cocky,” I smiled, nuzzling my nose into the crook of his neck.

“You find it sexy,” he lowly said into my ear, making a shiver run down my spine. He chuckled and gave me a quick kiss. “Come on, Ky Ky,” he smirked while lifting me up into his arms.

WAIT!” I yelled, making him stop suddenly. “I need my pretzel M&Ms,” I smiled innocently.

He rolled his eyes playfully and turned around with me still in his arms. He reached down and grabbed the light blue package along with another full one before we started out to his truck.

“Where are we going?” I asked, popping a few M&Ms into my mouth once he got in and started driving.

“To find out if you’re prego or not,” he said like it was nothing.

What?” I shot at him, making most of my M&Ms fall to the floor…Aw, sad Kylee.

He laughed at me and continued to drive. What a butthead. If I wasn’tcraving wanting these M&Ms so badly, I would throw them at his big head. But I love my Toddie…even if he knocked me up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do I always get chapter 33? that's weird... and i dont like it! lol jk
but.. if it's not one couple it's the other right? haha

Ky & Todd

comment pretty pleeeeease ;)