Let the Walls Break Down

That’s Shocking

I woke up to Alpine jumping on my bedthat seems to be his favorite pastime and licking my face EW doggie slobber! The only kind of slobber I like comes from my JG.

Once I got to workand had my red bull I started on some business cards I was designing but once I got about halfway through I decided to go in and see my bestie.

“What are you all smiles about?” I questioned once I saw her with a big grin and a cute glow around her.

“The thought of my Toddie,” She replied.I should have seen that one coming

“You feeling alright?” I asked her as she looked a little bit….not quite right.

“I’m just tired,” She yawned proving her point.

“Why don’t you go home so you can cuddle with your Toddie Bear?” I teased as that was what I would do if it was me and Josh.

“Because he’s not home. He’s riding today,” She told me as she laid her head down on her desk then grabbed some M&M pretzels.

SERIOUSLY! She’s gone through at least five bags of those things in the past week or so.

“You’re going to turn into an M&M pretzel,” I smiled before heading back into my office.

I went back to work for a few minutes before I hear I AM NOT! being yelled in Ky’s office so I went to see if everything was okay but then I saw the cause of the problem….Todd.

“What are you doing to her, Todd?” I asked as a smile couldn’t help but spread across my face.

“Nothing… I just think that she’s pr…” Todd started

“Not performing up to standard,” Ky finished for him. WHAT IN THE WORLD? That was strange….that was more something that would come out of my mouth not Ky’s. Something is up for sure.

“He’s teasing about not doing my work when he’s the one that came in and is distracting me,” She then tried to fix her previous statement.

“That’s shocking,” I sarcastically stated before I went back to my office.

A while later I heard the door open and close telling me that they had left but I kept on working the entire day until my stomach told me it was time for dinner. I closed out of all of my programs and gathered up all my stuff and I was about to leave when the phone on my desk rang. URG!geez people I want some food just leave me alone!

“Hello,” I said into the stupid device.

“Hey beautiful,” An adorable voice rang.

“Hi Joshie, what do you need,” I said excitedly.

“I just wanted to call and tell you that I love you,” He sweetly replied as I let out a big awwww.

“Well I’m about to go home and get some dinner then I was going to go see a cute guy,” I told him.

“I can’t wait to see you,” he lowly said.

“But I said I was going to see a cute guy though,” I teased.

“That hurt,” he said but then couldn’t hold back a chuckle.

“I’m sorry baby, you know I think you’re adorable,” I said with a smile. We talked a little more before we hung up and I went home to get some dinner before going to my Joshie’s house. Once I got there I found him out in his garage cleaning up one of his many bikes.

“Hey,” I said to him as he turned around.

“Hey gorgeous,” he replied as he turned around and put his hands on my hips pulling me closer to him. We greeted each other with a kiss before I asked him if I could have a hug.

“You don’t need to ask for a hug,” He smiled as he pulled me into a big one.

“I love your hugs,” I said with a big grin and I laid my head on his chest.

“I love yours. You give a lot of hugs, like when you greet people you always give them a hug; I think it’s adorable,” He told me as he left a kiss on my head.

“I think you’re adorable,” I giggled as I pecked his cheek.

“I love you. I’m so glad that Brian hired you and Kylee to do our photoshoot because I wouldn’t have gotten to know you if he didn’t,” Josh lightly sighed.

“Me too Joshie,” I quietly replied.

Nowhere in the entire world made me feel more at home and comfortable than when I’m in his embrace.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay i had to post this fast because i'm busy writting a chapter of the sequel haha :D
comments???

Kirstie with some Joshie pics :D