Let the Walls Break Down

Big Bears and Bogus Excuses

I guess you could say Kylee’s been a grumpy gills lately. She’s been so moody and weird! She snapped at me earlier todaylike she seems to do more and more often. Kylee and I had so many senior pictures to edit and we were still there at like seven p.m. but Todd came to see kylee but popped his head in on his way out.

“Hi big bear,” I said without taking my eyes off the screen.

“Hey psycho,” he said.

“What do you want,” I smirked.

“Well if that’s your attitude I’ll leave,” he smiled.

“Fine I don’t care…wait Todd is Kylee okay?” I asked changing my attitude.

“Yeah she’s just….yea she’s fine,” he said changing his statement toward the end then walked out of my office.

He was lying, I knew it. I’ve known Kylee for my whole life, I know when something’s up and I’m going to find out. I walked into her office and she looked like she was about to fall asleep but pretended like she wasn’t when I walked in. I plopped down in a chair that was in front of her desk.

“Spill,” I stated.

“Spill what?” she asked with an eyebrow raised.

“What’s going on?” I asked as I leaned back in the chair.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she replied as she tried to get back to work.

“Oh I think you do,” I smirked.

“Look Kirstie, leave me alone okay!” she snapped.

“Kylee what’s wrong, I’m your best friend you can tell me,” I softly said as I took her hands in mine.

“No Kirstie I just….” She trailed off.

I couldn’t think of what would be bothering Kylee or making her like this. She seems so upset at me all the time, the only person she likes is Todd.

“Is it me, Ky?” I quietly asked.

“No Kirstie I just…..ate something that didn’t agree with me,” she sighed extremely agitated as she ran a hand through her hair.

ARE YOU SERIOUS! what kind of a bogus excuse it that! You ate something that didn’t agree with you and then it lingers for like a month! Yeah right Ky, nice try. But I was done trying to get it out of her so I got up and went back into my office.

I tried working but I was so frustrated I couldn’t do it! I needed someone to talk to so I went to the house of the person who’s always there for me. When I walked through the door I didn’t find Josh until I went into the basement and found him running on a treadmill and working out.

“Hey,” he pushed out while he was running.

“Hi, when you have a minute can I talk to you,” I sighed as I took a seat on the floor.

“Of course I always have time for you,” he sweetly replied as he turned the treadmill off then sat down on the floor next to me.

“I would hold you but I’m all sweaty,” he smiled.

“I don’t care, I really want you to hold me now,” I replied as I cuddled up to him and he wrapped his arms tightly around me and planted a kiss on my head.

“Okay so what’s got my Kirstie all upset?” he asked.

“Kylee’s been acting really weird for the past month or so and I tried talking to her today and she just said nothing was wrong but then gave me a retarded excuse. I just wished she would tell me…I mean I’m her best friend,” I vented to him.

“Why do you even care if she’s being like that?” he asked.

”because,” I whined “She’s my best friend and I want her to be okay.”

“You’re so sweet but I think if she says everything’s okay then you shouldn’t worry about it,” he told me as I snuggled in farther to him.

“Okay thanks Joshie,” I said as I pecked his lips.

I just hope Kylee is okay and she’s not lying to me. But I guess I can’t worry about it, that’s Todd’s job.
♠ ♠ ♠
so Kylee and i are both going to be gone tomorrow and saturday so yeah... :D
Comments....please?

Kirstie, Josh, Ky and Todd