Let the Walls Break Down

Today’s The Day

Last night after I dropped Todd off at the airport I came to stay with Kylee. I figured she might like some company and this morning I woke up and did the first thing I always do in the morning, text Josh. He then decided to come over this morning so he starting making breakfast for all of us isn’t he amazing?

“Man it’s hot,” Josh muttered as he took his shirt off and threw it onto the couch.

“No it’s just you,” I giggled as I patted his back that was turned toward me as he was cooking eggs.

“I think it’s you,” He smirked as he turned around and pulled me against his bare chest.

“I love you,” I sighed as I left a kiss on his chest.

“I love you,” he replied as he planted a kiss on the top of my head.

“Kirstie you cheated!” I hear Kylee joke as she walked into the kitchen and I started to walk toward her.

“What?” I asked her back.

“You brought JG to cook,” She countered back with a smile.

“Hey, I never said I would cook you anything… so Josh volunteered,” I told her. She better be glad Josh offered too because if she ate my food I think she might die.

“Well, thanks, Joshua… even though you’re half naked,” Kylee rolled her eyes from the table she was sitting at.

“Hey, I like it,” I said as a smile was painted across my lips and I left Josh a kiss on the cheek.

Later Ky starting having contractions and I was freaking out, she was going to have a baby soon!

“Hey you better not let your water break in my truck,” Josh teased trying to get Kylee to smile as we were driving to the hospital. Come on Josh, you don’t even buy your own trucks; Toyota gives them to you!

Once we got to the hospital Kylee was teasing Josh about the way he runs. She apparently likes to call him just gross HE IS NOT GROSS! he is just plain adorable but then I heard her mumble that she wished Todd was here. Aw poor Kylee, her Toddie Bear isn’t hereman up todd and tell your sponsers off so you can be here for your wife

I whispered in Josh’s ear and we excused ourselves before we went out into the hall.

“I think Kylee needs that present I got her,” I said to Josh as he laced our fingers together.

“I think so too. When I called Todd earlier this morning before we left he never answered,” Josh sighed.

“You should call him again,” I suggested as Josh grabbed his phone and we walked out to the car together so I could get the present.

“He’s at the LAX airport. He said he flew out to where he had to do his demos and ended up telling his sponsers off then got on a plane to come home so I’m going to go pick him up,” Josh smiled as I wrapped him up in a hug.

“I have a feeling everything’s going to be okay now,” I smiled as Josh kissed the top of my head.

“Yeah I’ll be back in a few hours,” Josh grinned as he hopped in his truck and left me one last kiss.

“You know if we lived in a place like Ohio or Washington or somewhere like that we wouldn’t have to worry about sitting in traffic for hours,” I laughed as Josh agreed.

My feet carried me back into the hospital where I gave Kylee her present, her Teddy Toddie Bear but a few hours later her real Toddie Bear showed up.it’s about time!

He made a beeline for Kylee apologizing and giving her kisses….he was finally there for her. It made me smile to no end seeing them so happy again. Joshie gave my hand a squeeze and said that we should leave so Kylee could just be with Todd and her mom. I wanted to be there but Josh thought it would be better if we let them have their moment.

Hours later they told Josh and I we could go back into the room so I grabbed my camera and Josh and I crept into the room where Josh took a seat in an empty chair and I snapped a picture of the adorable couple kissing awww.

“I thought we were safe here,” Todd groaned toward me.

“Where’s the baby? I hope he’s not as ugly as you,” I retaliated.

“He’s handsome just like his father,” Kylee grinned while they rubbed their noses together. I couldn’t help it, I snapped a picture. What can I say, I’m a photographer!

“What’s he look like?” I squealed letting my ADHD get the best of me.

“Like his daddy,” Ky said as a smile spread across her lips.

“Aw, that poor child. Wait he’s not furry is he?” I asked with an eyebrow raised.

“That wasn’t even funny!” Todd shot at me while Kylee laughed as did Josh.

They soon brought the new little Potter into the room where Todd immediately got up and took his new son in his arms. It was adorable, Todd was so sweet and gentle with Tyson. I kept on taking pictures and Todd only fought against me a little bit.

Ky, Todd and Tyson then shared some family moments before I got to hold him. Todd placed him in my arms and teased me about dropping him which made me so nervous!leave me alone todd!

“Aww he’s so cute,” I cooed as I cradled him in my arms.

“He’s very cute,” Josh said as he got up from his chair and put his arms around me and the baby and looked over my shoulder.

“Little Ty,” I beamed. “Hey his initials are TP like Todd but then there’s Ky and Ty,” I smiled as I let out a giggle making Todd and Kylee smile.

I couldn’t help but smile at the adorable little bundle in my arms. I gently kissed his head and smoothed out his hair all the while Josh still kept his arms around me and Ty smiling down at him.

“You’re going to make a good mommy one day,” Josh told me as he kissed my cheek.

“Yeah but that day isn’t today. Today it’s Kylee and Todd,” I happily sighed as I looked over at the cute couple.

I was sad for their sake when Todd left for his demo but deep down I knew he’d come back. Todd wouldn’t leave….Todd couldn’t leave. He’s too in love to leave
♠ ♠ ♠
awww i loved this chapter i just have to say :D

Kirstie, JG and the Potters