Let the Walls Break Down

I’ve Never Seen Todd So Quiet

Two days later, we were able to bring Tyson home. I was so happy. I hated lying in that stupid hospital bed. So, now I plant myself on the couch and watch my two adorable TPs interact with each other.

It amazes me how much Ty looks like Todd. He has a full head of a dark hair. His eyes are the darkest brown. His lips are really plump for a baby… and he has a big mouth! When he throws fits, you know it. It’s adorable though.

You have not seen sweet until you have seen Todd comfort his son. If he fusses in the late hours of the night, Todd rushes to get to him before my eyes are even completely opened. He’ll bring him into our room and coo to him as he feeds him or changes his diaper. It’s the most adorable thing for me to see.He’s gets extra loving for it too.

It’s been a week since Tyson’s been born and I couldn’t ask for anything better. Todd’s sitting next to me on the couch while I hold a sleeping baby boy. I let out my own yawn, making Todd say a soft aw and put his arm around me, allowing me to rest my head on his shoulder. Right after he left a soft kiss on my forehead, there was a knock on the front door.

“Go away,” Todd said, but not loud enough for the person on the other side to hear.

“I’ll get it, hunny,” I smiled while gently handing Tyson over to him.

I walked to the front door. When I answered it, none other than Josh Grant stood there. I smiled at him before I moved to the side to let him.

“I’ve never seen Todd so quiet,” he said softly while walking into the living room, sitting in the chair across from the couch where I plopped myself back down next to Todd.

“I would usually argue with you, but I see you didn’t bring… her with you,” Todd teased, making me roll my eyes.

“Well, I came to talk about her,” he replied.

“Oh really?” I asked, raising my eyebrow his way.

“Yeah… I think it’s time that we progress our own relationship,” he said, seeming a tad bit nervous with his words.

“Progress how?” Todd asked, making me want to smack my own head.

He just asked that? If I remember correctly, he worded it the same way when he brought up marrying me. Oh, Todd. You look so sexy, but… I worry about your brain sometimes.

“I want to ask her to marry me,” he said with his face lighting up with a slight shade of red.

“Aw, that’s so cute,” I squealed, getting up to go give him a hug.

“Yeah, but I kind of need your help,” he said.

I thought he was talking to Todd so I just stared at our adorable baby in Todd’s toned arms… But then Josh started saying my name.

“Ky,” he said loudly, snapping me out of my trance. “I kind of have this idea… and it involves a lot of pictures, but I don’t want to ask Kirstie. I’m sure she’ll start asking why I want them and… I want this to be a surprise for her,” he explained.

“Ky, why don’t you and him just go to the studio today. I’ll occupy Kirstie,” Todd suggested. “Who can resist a baby that looks like me?” he went on to smirk.

I rolled my eyes playfully before I picked up my phone. I texted Kirstie, asking her if she would mind coming to hang with Todd while I did a few things.Kind of bogus if you ask me, but she bought it.

As I got ready, I shooed Josh off to the studio while I waited for Kirstie. When she got here, I didn’t stick aroundso that she could catch me in a little white lie. I just kissed my two babies goodbye and started for K&K.

I haven’t been here since I had Tyson. Apparently, Kirstie threw up a few pictures from the hospital. They were so cute. I took a minute to look at them with a smile on my face before Josh stuck his head out from my office.

“Ok, Joshie, what do you need?” I asked while trotting inside and pulling up my chair.

“Anything with Kirstie and I together… I don’t care what we look like in it, where it is, or how old it is. I want it all,” he said, a smile coming over his smooth face.

“Gosh, demanding,” I teased while going over into my storage closet to get the boxes of pictures that I’ve taken.

These were organized as my ‘personal photos’. I kind of forgot how many there were. But I got all of them out and I helped Josh go through them all. I got distracted a few times when I passed some with Todd in them. I would ramble on into stories until Josh said my name in a slightly annoyed voice, making me smile innocently. I’m in love! What do you expect?

“Aw, Josh, this one’s my favorite of you two,” I smiled as I held a picture out to him.

I think it was from X Games… or the camping thing. But I was trying to take a picture of the couple that was just cute. So they both posed with big smiles on their faces… until Todd said you call that cute? Right before I took the picture, Kirstie moved her face to give Josh a kiss on the cheek. It was adorable. I looked over at Josh and saw him smile brightly. Aw.

“Thanks for helping me, Ky. I know we don’t have the same friendship as Kirstie and Todd have, but… I’m glad I know you,” he said sweetly.

“Aw, I’m glad I know you too, Josh… and I’m glad Kirstie knows you. You’re a good guy for her,” I replied with a smile.

“I love her,” he said with this adorable glow coming off of him.

“I know you do. Anyone that’s around you two for five minutes can figure that out,” I teased.

“I think people only have to around you and Todd for thirty seconds to realize how in love you two are,” he taunted right back.

I just smiled.He’s probably right. I happened to glance down at my phone and saw that I had a message. When I opened it, I saw that Kirstie had sent me a picture. Once it was opened, my smile grew even more. It was of Todd sleeping on the couch with Tyson lying on his stomach on Todd’s chest. It was so adorable… New background!

“Think you have enough pictures?” I asked, wanting to get home and see this for myself now.

“Why? Did Kirstie send you a cute picture of Todd and now you want to go hug him?” he poked with a goofy grin on his face.

“Shut up,” I replied, but my smile was still there.

“I think I’m good though. Thank you so much,” he said as we both got up and shared a tight hug.

“You’re welcome. If you need anything else, just call. I’ll be glad to help,” I smiled before we started for our vehicles.

“Thanks, Ky. I really appreciate this,” he told me as I lowered myself into my car.

After that he climbed into his truck and disappeared down the road. I did the same, but I was on my way to my hubby and baby boy… that I hope are still sleeping so cutely on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
I"m so sad... I only have one chapter left to post :(
but Kirstie and I got some good ideas going for the sequel today :D I want to blab about it but... it's a secret :D lol

Ky, Todd, & Josh

comment pretty pleeeeeeeease :D