Status: Freshly Started

Don't Call My Name Fernando.

Paradise Found

Victoria walked slowly toward the waltzing waves of spider lilies in front of her. Their pale fingertips praising the blue heavens above as they danced in the moonlight. Her hands hovered over their swaying faces trying to grasp the magic they exhaled into the night. Fernando watched her with curious eyes, trying to comprehend his lover’s ritual. He wrapped his arms around her, bringing his face into the luscious vines spiraling from her exotic mind.

“Come,” he whispered, leading her deeper inside the garden. She followed silently, her eyes capturing each delicate façade that peered out of the dark into her own, rustling softly against the wind; like a long forgotten song. Fernando brought her towards the sunflower field, taking small steps into the field.

“Fernando,” she whispered. “Don’t”.

“Its okay quierda,” he chuckled, “come”.

Victoria edged closer, her feet hesitant to enter and stand beside him. He closed the gap between them and lifted her slowly off the worn cobblestone.

“Where are we going?” she asked as he kept walking father and further into the field.

“Here,” he said placing her down, “look up”.

Victoria gazed up towards the sky, her face glowing in the moonlight falling down. The moon looked so close and bright that if she tried could pull it down and hold it in her arms. She lifted her hand and caressed the moons ethereal silhouette. Fernando gazed upward to the moons open face and felt guilt brush across his heart. Olalla loved the moon. She would always confess that if she could buy anything in the world, it would be the moon and it would be hers and his forever. And if he were to die before her, she would simply look at the moon and see his face, and she would love the night and shun the light. Fernando closed his eyes the guilt spreading in his veins like a vicious poison, penetrating ever tranquil thought.

“Fernando?”

At the sound of her voice, he broke free and smiled, “yes?”

“What’s wrong? You looked pained…”

“Just a mild leg cramp, that’s all love.”

“Oh,” she replied laughing.

“I love your laugh,” he confessed, “its so infectious, I can’t help but laugh with you whenever I hear it.”. He held her face in his palm. Victoria kissed his hand and nuzzled closer to the warmth, like a child…like Nora. Fernando pulled away, the pained expression resurfacing again across his freckled visage.

“Another leg cramp?”

He opened his eyes slowly, a half hearted smile across his lips, “sadly mi amor.”

“Come on, lets find a bench and I’ll massage it.”

“No, no, lets go there instead.”. He pointed to the cherry blossom grove across from there.

“You sure?”
“Victoria, of course I am sure.” he chuckled kissing her lightly. Fernando led her to the candle lit table placed between to cherry blossom trees. The feather pink flowers floated all around them. Her heart danced inside her, twirling in admiration for the man beside her. Emotion crescendo in her chest a s tears adorned her lashes. “What’s wrong?” he asked noting the silver footsteps of her tears across her face.

Victoria laughed and kissed his lips. “Nothing.”

“You’re crying.”

“I’m just in awe Nando. Of how beautiful this place is, of how beautiful you are…no ones ever done this for me.”

Fernando kissed her mouth lovingly, memorizing each small kiss she would press at the end of every long kiss they shared. He pulled away and looked at her, at the small dimples on her cheeks, at each curl caressing her cheek bones. How her lips resembled a blossoming rosebud, how her eyes were two golden spheres of sunlight flickering in the candle light. She was his Eve and he, her Adam, and for tonight they were perfect for each other in the Garden of Eden.

“Baila conmigo,” he purred, “Dance with me.”

“There’s no music!” she replied laughing.

“Watch this,” Fernando clapped his hands loudly. And extended his hand out to her. Music began to rise around them. “Let’s dance.” He smiled and she fluttered into his arms, her body pressed against his as they slid across the cobblestone with ease to the slow beats of tango. Her head rested against his heart as he led their steps, back and forth, side to side. His hands holding her up and trailing circles across her back.

The music faded back into the trees, and Fernando released her back onto the ground. She smiled at him, her hands still wrapped around him. “Vamanos,” she exhaled into the silent night. Her face inches from his, she kissed his nose and pulled him towards the stone steps they emerged from. A smirk etched across her face as he picked up speed and led her towards their car.

▲▼

Fernando pulled the zipper slowly, the fabric releasing the smooth surface of her body to his eyes. He kissed her mouth slowly, teasing her with his hot breath. His wide fingers tore down the laced barriers obscuring her godly gifts from him. Victoria looked into his eyes as she let him rip away her remaining garments. His eyes were dark with desire, which spread from his hot fingertips to her shivering thighs. Her mouth watered, her lips quivered and her body raged underneath his lingering touch. He spread his hands across her body, caressing every inch of her, biting lovingly her collar bone and ample breast. Her hands reached out to him and grasped his red tie.

“Get naked, now”, she moaned. Her eyes piercing through his. He obeyed, his eyes feeding off her lust. Victoria trailed her hands down his broad chest, her fingertips tingling against his hot skin. She smiled as he brought his mouth to hers, and began to play with her, she rocked her hips to the rhythm of his hand, building the anticipation in her. He teased until he knew she was close to exploding. Her body was on fire, wanting release. She begged for salvation which he eagerly gave, his body equally tense. He slid in her, her body arching towards him. He held her close, their bodies creation a blissful friction. He watched her body slither against him, and her perfect magenta mouth curse the heavens with her sensual howls. They crashed against the white sheets. Covered in each others taste and lust. She curled against him, her body still tingling with ecstasy, and laced with sweat. He wrapped his arms around her, as her hands discovered the foreign birthmarks across his arms.

“Fernando,” she whispered. “Who are Nora and Olalla?”
♠ ♠ ♠
For TestItOut because she deserves something wonderful today. BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE CANT HANDLE THEIR SHIT.
but alas, thats for another place and another time.

i love you guys, and i hope you loved this as much as i did writing it.

i will try to update as much as i can lovelies. you guys make my day and life!