Status: thanks for reading/commenting/subscribing!----check out the sequel summary>>>>>>

Cutting Out Paper Hearts

chapter thirteen

I turned to look at Roydon who smiled at me before pressing his lips to mine. It made me freeze like a statue as I didn’t see it coming. He pulled away from me with his mouth in the form of either a smile or a frown. I couldn’t tell. Seeing it made me feel like complete and utter shit.

“Roy, I-”

“No, Bails, I-I shouldn’t have done that. I’m sorry, it’s just I-I should go, shouldn’t I?” Roydon rambled as he stumbled to stand up. I tried to grab his leg but he was moving too fast for my slow movements. I bit my lip, waving to goodbye to Roydon who has paused to wave to me when he reached the door. “I-I’d understand if you hate me, but I hope you d-don’t.”

Without waiting for me to speak, he bolted to Denny’s room. I heard him to speak to Thurstan, then Thurstan say something, and lastly I heard Roydon’s footsteps as he left the house.

“Do you hate me?”

“Yes.”


I hit my forehead with the palm of my hand. I could never hate him and I can’t believe I ever told him I did in the first place. My lips tingled from his touch, making me both upset and happy. I was upset because he left and thought I hated him while I was happy that I did feel this way.

“Crap.” I hissed under my breath, looking around at everything in my room with a glare. Yes, I know it’s not my computer or walls’ fault I felt this way about Roydon, but it sure didn’t stop me.

The rest of the night I just watched TV and ate the burnt popcorn Denny had made for him and Thurstan when they watched Finding Nemo. I couldn’t stop thinking about what happened and him and me.

Damn it.

I like Roydon.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hate how all these chapters seem so short yet i-though i want to-never seem to write them any longer. :(

[thanks for commenting, Emochick920 && dinorawr && meginl0ve; && mama-val]

my friends didn't let me sleep last night. it got to the point that i was so tired i don't even know what i was saying. but when i woke up at 10:30-ish, they told me i was pretty funny