Complete Losers

'Drop on the deck and Flop like a fish'

Gerard's POV
I arrive at Tanias with her mother fucking tampons and panadol. I proceed to her front door, holding the box of tampons away from my body incase I catch AIDS or something from them? I dunno? There's a movers truck across the road.
I open the door to be met with little children, oh no! Little Children are one of my phobias. Well not really I JUST DESPISE THEM!

“What do you want big fat vampire boy!” one of those rodents says to me. What's up with calling me big and fat! Ive got that twice in like 24 hours!

I flick my hair back glaring at the little boy, I stand in front of him, one leg straight and the other slightly bent. I hold the box of tampons in one hand and the box of panadol in the other. I lick my lip still glaring at him trying to scare him slightly. “I VAAAANNNT TOOOO SUUUUCKK YOOUUUURRR BLLLLOOOOODD!” I chant and like the little girl yesterday he runs away screaming for his life.

I quickly run upstairs in hysterics before I reach Tania’s room, I mean ‘Lair’. I open the door which has stickers of bands like Paramore, Linkin Park, Van Halen and Escape the Fate to find her lying on her bed staring up at her giant poster of Hayley Williams. Oh God please don’t tell me she was just masturbating again. Even though it's rather dark in her room I can still see her walls covered in posters of Green Day, Evanescence, Paramore, Within Temptation and Enter Shikari. Oh and I forgot to mention her wall dedicated to Harry Potter.

“Gerard get your ass over here and rub my tummy!” she scorns as she rolls around her bed in agony. Periods, God am I glad I'm a guy.

“Do you want some panadol?” I ask soothingly as I rub circles on her tummy.

“Well duhh of course I fucking do” she groans.

“Okay, there there pumpkin” I say giving her 2 panadols and a glass of water.

“Thank-you Mr. Way, oh and by the way I heard you scare that little twirp away down stairs. Fucking hilarious” she giggles handing me back the water.

“Heheh yeah, he called me a big fat vampire” I pout pulling a sad face.

“Aawww poor Gee bear, by the way I have a surprise for you” My eyes widen…”A SURPRISE!” I squeal like a girrrll.

“Yes, but before I tell you, you have to ‘drop on the deck and flop like a fish’” she giggles. What the fuck is she being serious?

“Are you being serious?” I ask scrunching up my face.

“Yes I am”…

“Okay then” And with that I drop to the floor on my tummy with my hands behind me and I begin to well flop like a fucking fish. My whole body moves up and down, I look like a dying sea lion, and it makes it worst with her laughing her face off.

“okay, okay stop now”…”Thank god for that” ...

“Fuck! You looked like you were having a spazz attack!” she laughs. I secretly wish her tampon all of a sudden pops out. Okay that was a bit of a disgusting thought, now I'm actually cringing.

“Yes, well there's a new kid who moved in across the road. I managed to get a glimpse of him, he wears black …. Like us” she beams.

“Ooooh yay another freak to add to our carnival!” I giggle.

“So lets go and meet him” I smile clapping my hands together like a baby.

And with that I follow Tania downstairs and across the road. Why the fuck is she walking like there's a carrot up her ass? Oh wait there's a tampon up her-

“OH MY GOD!” I sigh.

Yep this new boy is quite a good looking one. He’s standing on the steps talking to who must be his mum. He’s quite short, wearing a black Misfits hoodie, A FUCKING MISFITS HOODIE! And black jeans.

“Don’t get a hard on here” Tania whispers into my ear as we walk over to greet this boy and his mum. I suddenly have to grab onto Tanias hoodie I can't walk properly. Infact I look like one of those new born baby horses.

The boy smiles when he sees us walking towards him. His smile is amazing, and HIS EYES ARE THE MOST INCREDIBLE COLOR!

“Hey, I'm Tania, Welcome to the neighborhood. And this is Gerard” Tania says. I can't stop gawking at him! The boy reaches out and shakes Tanias hand. Oh that lucky bitch.

“Gerard say hello” Tania says nudging me in my side.

“Hurlo” I stutter. For fucksakes I sound like Mr. Bean.

The boy reaches out and smiles at me shaking my hand.

“Hello I'm Frankie”
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates because it XMAS TOMMOROW!
I'll update in again the day after the day after christmas. So two days after christmas.
Hope you liked it.
and
Merry Christmas.
xoxo