You'll Never Know (The Real Me)

Only Drowning Men Could See

“Man I’m drenched!” Blake groaned as Devin laughed throwing Sierra off his shoulder onto the couch.
“You?! What about me?!” Sierra said through clenched teeth, “You didn’t get used like an umbrella out there!”
“I wished you were a better umbrella Sierra.” Devin grinned, “I still got pretty wet.”
“Oh I’ll add that to the list of shit I can’t do!” Sierra muttered as she glared daggers at Devin’s head.
“That’s getting to be a long list Sierra.” Chris laughed.
“Remember the time she tried to fly?” Devin chuckled.
“Oh don’t remind me…” Blake sighed.
“How many bones did you break again?” Devin asked, trying not to laugh.
“None, thank you smart-ass!” Sierra answered sticking out her tongue, “I only fractured my arm.”
They all started laughing at that. Sierra grinned getting up and going to their restroom.
She got a towel and started to dry her hair. ‘Now this is gonna take too long and it’s probably going to rain for a while might as well put it up’ She tilted her head beginning to braid her hair.
Hands touched hers shocking Sierra. She turned around quickly.
"Sorry didn't mean to scare you!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Who is it?
(no really tell me, i'm not sure)
Comments please. <3