Wouldn't It Be Nice To Wake Up With You

Walk All Over Me

I walked through the doors of the old hotel the guys and I used to record at. As I passed into the main lobby, there sat Jen. Her big gucci glasses covered her face nicely... like the skirt that hugged her legs nicely... like the white blouse the hugged her chest nicely...

I shook my head and tried to get it out of my head. Eyes on the prize... keep my eyes on the end of the tunnel... She took her glasses off with one swoop as she strutted up to me. Her sleek dark brown hair shined in the lobby light, giving her skin an eerie glow. She smiled and hugged me.

"Nice to see you made it Pete."

"Yeah, I thought I took a wrong turn a block back," I laughed stiffly.

"Well, you're here," she ran her hand down to mine and clasped it, "Come on, I'll show you my room."

We made it to the elevator and she pressed the up button. People stepped out as the doors opened, and we were the only two that got in. She pressed the top button. It took us only three floors before our lips were connected. The small box was getting heated in just the matter of seconds. Old feelings seemed to overpour as her arms slid around my neck and mine around her small frame. Her body was pushed to the side of the elevator; mine rubbing into hers. The makeout session lasted for what seemed only a minute when the bell dinged. I was the first to pull away. Her hand grabbed mine as we stode to her door. She slipped that key with ease, pulling me in not only into her room but into her seduction.

I was failing miserably at playing this out.. I falling for her all over again
♠ ♠ ♠
huh... who knew.. . >>