Status: Active;

Never let go.

Twenty six.

"You love me?" I whispered, my eyes washing over his face. His cheeks were red and he was biting his lip, a habit that I found so cute on him. "Seriously?" I squeaked. He nodded his hand, his hands gripping mine.

"I'm sorry but I do. I really do." He said, a smile on his lips. "You don't have to say anything in return, I don't expect it. We've been going out for a week, but I dunno. There is something about you, Isabelle and I can't quite find out what it is that makes you so special." He ran his fingertips down my face, a smile appearing on my face. "And it intrigues me. So there." I leant up, capturing his face with my hands, pressing my lips against his. He smiled into the kiss, his hands wrapping around my waist. Kissing in the middle of my neighbourhood, just after I kissed my best friend. I'm glad my family or the Jonas's couldn't see us now. I think they'd never let me live it down.

"Mm, thanks for that." He said, pulling away from me with a smack of our lips. I laughed, moving my hands away from his face to around his neck. I smiled as I tucked my face into his neck. "You're great, you know that?"

"You aren't too bad yourself, Mr." I winked as I pulled away from him. He laughed, grabbing my hand as we turned back towards where we came from. "Let's go back to mine for a bit. Not up for seeing my family really." He nodded as we walked back to mine in silence. I pulled the spare key from under the plant pot and opened the front door. I kept hold of his hand, dropping the key to the floor, and pulling him into the lounge. We both flopped onto the couch, his arms tight around me. "Can you do me a favour?" I asked, looking at him. He looked down at me, his bottom lip locked into into his teeth, making him look irresistible. "Tell me again."

"I" He said, pressing his lips against mine. "Love. You." I grabbed hold of his head, trying to get closer to me. He lightly pushed me so I was lying down on the couch. I grinned, enjoying the words coming out of his mouth. He pushed his lips against mine, leaning his hands against the arm of the couch. I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing his mouth closer to mine. Tugging softly at the bottom of his hair, he let out a soft moan, making me smile. He moved from kissing my lips to my jaw, then down my neck. I pulled his closer, wanting his mark on me. Biting and sucking on my neck, I clawed at the bottom of his shirt, wanting it off. I wanted him as close as possible. He pulled away from me, his lips red and his eyes watching me. I pulled his shirt off, throwing it over my shoulder.

"That's just not fair, is it?" His voice was gruff. I looked up at him, biting my lip. "You've still got your clothes on." I smirked, pushing him so he was sitting with his back against the couch.

"Do something about it then." I replied, my confidence gaining by the second. His eyes flashed and a smile raised on his lips. He grabbed the bottom of Joe's t-shirt and ripped it off my hand. I had barely no time to recover before his lips were back on mine. He pulled me closer, our chests touching. I felt the warmth radiating off him, and I wanted more. Shifting slightly, I managed to swing myself over so I was straddling his lap. My hands found themselves resting on the back of his neck, whilst his found a place on my arse. I groaned as he pulled me closer, his hands occupied with my bum.

"Jesus!" Someone screamed. I pulled away from James as fast as I could, almost falling off his lap. If his hands weren't there to catch me, I would ended up on the floor. Clambering off his lap, I threw his shirt to him. Looking up, I saw both Jess and Nick with their hands over their eyes and their mouths wide open. "Isabelle Kelsey Sage, I never thought I'd see the day." I threw Joe's t-shirt on as fast as I could whilst James stood around awkwardly, dressed.

"Shut up." I mumbled, walking over to her and pushing her out of the room. I slammed the door behind both of them, resting my head against it. "Sorry." I looked over at James, who looked rather embarrassed. He rubbed the back of his neck, then held his arms out to me. I walked over to him, my arms around his waist.

"Wow, just wow." He whispered, pressing a kiss against my head. I let out a soft giggle, resting my head against his chest. "You're little sister just walked in on us."

"I know." I replied, trying to get it out of my head. "She is never going to forget it." I moaned.

"Great. What an impression I'm making."

"A great one, just with a little more happy Izzie." I grinned. He lent down, pressing a kiss to my bright red lips. "Thanks." I whispered.

"Anytime...without your sister." He replied, letting me go. He smoothed down his own hair, looking in the mirror at his lips. "Jeez." He muttered. I smiled, joining him. Red marks lined my neck. I screwed up my nose, running my fingers across them.

"You're in trouble mister, if I can't cover these up." I said, pointing a finger at him. He winked in reply, making me smile.

"I've gotta go." He said, looking at the clock. I frowned, I didn't want him to go. "Walk me out?" He held his hand out to me. I slid my fingers into his as we walked out of the door. Seeing his car parked outside my house, we stopped. "Thanks for the incredible make out session, I enjoyed that."

"Until my sister and her fiancée walk in." I muttered. James brushed the hair out of my eyes, before leaning down and kissing me softly. After what had just happened between us, that seemed perfect. "See you soon babe." I watched him climb into his car and drive down the road. I sighed, looking back at my own house. Braving it, I walked back inside.

As I slammed the front door shut, Jess came running out, her hands on her hips in a disapproving manner. I rolled my eyes, walking past her into the kitchen and sitting next to Nick. "Wow, Izzie." I leant against the table, my hands resting in my head. "That was pretty...disgusting."

"And hearing you two have sex wasn't? This was pay back." I replied, as I jumped off my chair to get myself a drink.

"How much longer would it have taken for you two to be upstairs then?" I looked over at Jess with my eyes widened. "You two were at it."

"We were making out!" I replied. I felt like my parents had walked in on us instead of my little sister. "I wasn't going to sleep with him." I grabbed a bottle of water of the refrigerator and drinking it.

"Look at those on your neck." Nick whistled. I shoved my middle finger up at him, before jumping on the counter. "I don't think I'll ever be able to get that out my head." Poor Nick. He had just walked in on his friend at it with her boyfriend. I sent him a sympathic smile.

"Look, can you not tell anyone? Especially not Joe." I said to the both of them. They shared a confused look before looking over at me.

"Why especially not Joe? What happened?"

"If someone hasn't walked up the stairs at yours," I pointed at Nick. "That." I reminded the both of them what they had just experienced. Their mouths feel open.

"You and Joe?" I nodded, taking another drink. "What happened?" Jess joined me on the counter, whilst Nick sat, staring. I informed them of the events that happened earlier, whilst they both listened.

"Wow." Jess sighed, rubbing her forehead. "So how did you end up like that with James?" I shrugged.

"He told me he loved me." I replied, not looking at either of them. "Whilst we went for a walk."

"He loves you?" Nick said, his voice echoing around the kitchen. I nodded my head. "After a week?" I smiled softly.

"Yeah. I guess." I didn't care that James had said it so quickly. He said it and now I know how he feels about me.

"And what about Joe?" Jess asked, her voice sharp.

"What about him, Jess? He had his chance, he had almost 2 years to take it." I shurgged it off. Thinking about it, Joe picked the worst moment to do it. I was upset, he was comforting me. "To be honest, I think he just done it because he felt alone. Not because he actually like me." I felt a slap against my arm. I turned to face Jess, who looked pretty pissed off.

"Really? Are you really saying that right now?" She asked. I modded my head.

"I'm finally moving on with my life, and he feels as if he is losing his best friend. For ages, he has been saying he didn't want to lose me. And to make sure he didn't, he kissed me." I
The more I carried on with, the more it seemed plausible. He had been telling me for weeks he didn't want to lose me, and this was a perfect chance to make sure he didn't. If he kissed me, and I just fell into his arms, he would have me. I wouldn't leave him and it woud just fall back isn't Izzie and Joe. I didn't want that. I wanted James. "James is good, James is good to me. And I really care for him, Jess. I don't want to have to sit and wait." Jess sighed, making me look at her.

"Fine." She said, waving a hand in the air, dismissing me. "I can see that he makes you happy, clearly." She gave a pointed look at me. "I just don't want you..." She stopped. I looked over at Nick, who shrugged his shoulders, but listened in anyway. "I don't want you to have chosen the wrong person." I shook my head, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"I don't think I have."

----NeverLetGo----

After walking upstairs, I threw all Joe's clothes off and climbed into my sweatpants. I sat on my bed, flickering channels, trying to find something to watch. Suddenly, a Joe sized person few through my window, making me jump. "Joe!" I screamed as he picked himself off the floor. He brushed himself down, allowing a smile to cross his lips. "Hi." I said.

"We need to talk." He said, sitting at the end of my bed. I nodded.

"I agree."

"You first." He said, waving his hand towards me. I smiled, shuffling so I was more comfortable.

"The whole thing early. With the making out and stuff." Joe nodded, looking embarrassed. "It was nothing right? I was upset and you were comforting me. And it just went a little...off." He nodded, smiling at me. "Joe, are you scared?" I asked, diverting my eyes towards my lap.

"Of? Spiders? They are horrible, they have too many legs--"

"Losing me." I cut him off before he started to rant about spiders. I've heard enough of them for one lifetime. "That's why you did it. That's why you said all those things. Because you didn't want to lose me to James, am I right?" He nodded, sighing.

"I don't know what came across me. You were there and so was James and I could see it in both of you. That there was no room for me." I moved, so I was sitting next to him. "When I was talking to him, his eyes never left you, Iz." I nodded my head. "He loved you. The poor boy." I shoved Joe slightly, letting out a laugh.

"I know he does. He told me." Joe slowly nodded his head, as if to process it.

"And the things you said?"

"I was upset, Joe. I would have done anything to feel better. Telling myself those things worked for a second. And then I realised that I was lying." I gulped. I was taking a serious risk here. "You are my best friend, Joseph Adam Jonas. No one is going to replace you. But I think in a way, we told each other those things because we were upset and confused. Am I right?"

"Yeah." He replied, his voice serious. "Shall we put it all behind up, Izzie? Forget it all happened? Not tell anyone?"

"I may have told Jess...and Nick." I looked up at him from my eyelashes. He laughed, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I leant against his is return.

"You just can't keep your mouth shut can you? You wanted to tell everyone how good of a kisser I was." I rolled my eyes, shoving him. He laughed, letting me go. "Well, I didn't leave those." I covered my neck, blushing.

"Go away." I mumbled, throwing myself across my bed, kicking Joe lightly in the back. He chuckled, making the whole bed move.

"Good luck trying to cover those." He poked me in the side, before I rolled onto my back to look at him. He winked at me. "Coming over? I know your mum wants to see you."

"I hate you. I hate you." I threw myself off my bed, and walking over to my closet. I grabbed a thin scarf, hoping it would look okay in the July heat.

"How are you going to get away with that?" Joe laughed.

"I'm sick." I coughed, emphasising it. I thought Joe would run out of breath, laughing so hard. "Shut up." I threw my bedroom door open and walked downstairs. I picked my phone up from the couch, where it must have fell out of the shorts I was wearing. I slipped it into my pocket, listening to Joe coming down the stairs.

"Where are you, sick bug?" He asked, sticking his head around the door frame. I flashed my teeth at him, before walking out and into the kitchen. Where Nick and Jess were making out. I screwed my nose up. "Oh for god sake!" Joe shouted, making them both jump. I tried to hide my giggles, but they slipped past my lips.

"You're one to laugh." Jess pointed her finger at me. "Miss, I nearly got to second base in my living room." I threw my finger up at her, a sarcastic smile on my face.

"Wow, Iz, I'm impressed." Joe nudged me. I punched him in the ribs, making his bend over in the pain. I smiled at the two who were standing.

"I'm guessing you two have spoken then?" Nick said, looking between us. I nodded, smiling as Joe finally stood.

"All nice and clear. Just a misunderstanding make out session, nothing major." We both shrugged at the same time, making each other laugh. The couple smiled at us before we started making our way outside. "You couldn't even last getting into the house?" Joe said, holding up the spare key. I rolled my eyes, snatching them from him.

"He is hot, okay?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, a little heated, I'll give you that. Sorry, there was a warning. ;) but I needed to get somewhere and here is there.

I'm actually flowing with ideas, something that happens rarely. So enjoy it and make sure that you do. :)