Status: Active;

Never let go.

Four.

“Finished.” I cheered to myself. I had just wasted all my foundation on covering that stupid love bite Joe gave me. I couldn’t believe he actually did that. It was nothing like Joe. With any of his girlfriends he was never like this. It was actually a rare thing to even see Joe kiss his girlfriends in private, then public. So giving me this love bite was extreme. I tugged once more on my t-shirt and pulled my bag onto my shoulder. I opened it quickly and checked everything was in it. Cell phone, lip gloss, sun cream, towel and my iPod. I nodded my head to myself and walked out of my bedroom. I could hear Joe’s voice downstairs, which meant he was either with my mum, or Reece. I dumped my bag at the bottom of the stairs and walked into the lounge. Joe was playing snap with Reece. I laughed and sat down on the couch next to Joe. He had his tongue hanging out with concentration.

“SNAP!” Reece screamed, scaring me. Joe stifled his giggles as I put my hand over my chest as my heart restarted. I took a deep breath in. “Are you going to the beach?” He asked as he collected up the card. I nodded my head and he pouted. “I wanna come!” He whined, folding his arms across his chest.

“If you ask Kevin nicely, he will bring you when he meets us there. We can’t take you, as we are going in the little car.” Joe said. Which in other words, Joe was going to take Kevin’s little white convertible. I grinned, I loved that car loads. Reece grinned and nodded his head. “You ready, Iz?” Joe turned his head to me and I smiled.

“Sure am, Jay.” I said. He smiled at me and got off the couch. I stood up and looked at his shorts. I tugged at the material. “Who brought you those?” I winked at him and bent down, kissing Reece’s head. Joe laughed and followed me into the kitchen.

“You did.” He said, still laughing. I looked over at my mum and smiled at her. She was putting cookies in the oven, probably for Reece on Monday. This meant that cookies will be sitting in the cookie jar for two days.

“We are going to the beach.” I said, scooping up some cookie dough onto my finger and popping it in to my mouth. Joe did exactly the same and the two of us laughed.

“Okay, when will you be back?” She asked. I shrugged my shoulders and got one more lump of cookie dough and skipped off; my gladiator shoes squeaking across the floor. Joe followed and nearly landed on his arse because he was skipping. I laughed and picked up my bag. Joe picked up his towel and phone and dumped them into my bag. I looked over at him and sighed, and he gave me the Jonas smile. I rolled my eyes and opened the front door. We skipped over to the Jonas’s garage and Joe whipped out Kevin’s car keys. I smiled at him and threw my bag into the trunk before jumping in the passenger seat. Joe smacked it into reverse and pushed down on the gas. We whizzed out the back of the drive and I turned the radio on. Automatically, Joe started singing. I now knew how Danielle and Jess felt by me singing yesterday. I wondered how mum, Denise and Paul would take the whole thing about Nick and Jess. Actually, I was more worried about how he was going to tell Joe and Kevin. The boys were all always about their promises and now Nick’s broken his, I was worried that it would do to them as brothers. I hoped it would change them; they are the best at supporting each other.

“I see you all over me in my head.” Joe sang, winking at me. I looked at him, my eyebrows narrowed. He looked at me quickly, then back to the road. I just burst into laughter. Joe chuckled, joining me in my fits of giggles. “I’ll be your teacher; I’ll show you the ropes.” He sang louder. I wiped away the tear that ran down my cheek. My phone buzzed in my bag, and how I got it out, I don’t have a clue. I read the text while trying to control my laughter.

From-Jessicaaa!
S’all good between me and Nick now! :D I’m so worried about telling the parents. :/ xxx


I pursed my lips and sighed. I rubbed my forehead in distress. Joe put this hand on my knee, making my head snap around to look at him. “What’s wrong, my little Izziebell?” He asked. I grinned at him. He used to call be Izziebell when the two of us were 7. I shook my head and smiled at him once more.

“Nothing Joeybear. Just thinking, that’s all.” I reassured him. He narrowed his eyebrows at me , then relaxed, giving my leg a squeeze. I turned to him, giving him another smile before turning to my phone.

To-Jessicaaa!
That’s good. It’s weird not seeing you and Nick all over each other, even if it’s disgusting. ;) Meet us at the beach then? :) don’t worry about the parents. They love you both so stop worrying. :) xxx


Just as I sent the reply to Jess’s text, I received another one straight away. I looked down at my phone to see who it was.

From-NickyJonas!
I’m going to propose to Jess! (: x


My mouth dropped and I squealed. Joe’s hand, that was still coincidently on my leg, tightened up. “What are you so grinny about, Iz?” he asked, giving me the cutest smile in the world. My heart melted as I opened my mouth.

“I just got a text off Nick…” Joe nodded his head, wanting me to carry on. I squealed once more before carrying on. “He says he’s going to propose to Jess!” I laughed as Joe’s mouth dropped.

“Oh my god! How weird is that? I said they were going to get married!” Joe was so happy about this. “I have to be best man.” I narrowed my eyebrows.

“Of course you are going to be best man, you dumbarse.” Joe pouted at me, and in seconds, the both of us were off in sets of giggles. Somehow, Joe managed to pull into the beach car park still laughing. I went back to texting Nick.

To-NickyJonas!
No shit? Really? ;) Aaah, someone is coming ring shopping with you, my little Nicholas. x


I laughed to myself. Somehow, I knew Nick would have to bring me. It’s like, instead of asking a father’s permission, it has to be mine. Joe switched the engine off and smiled at me. “Ready to get some rays?” He winked at me. I nodded my head and grabbed my bag. Joe laughed and met me around the front of the car. The both of us slipped our Ray-Bans on and laughed. Joe had a sneaky look around for any paparazzi, and made sure it was clear. He took my bag off me and skipped down to the beach. I rolled my eyes, but ran after him. Suddenly, he turned around and caught me. I squealed as I landed into his arms. He laughed and swung me around, my legs flying around everywhere. As he put me down, I stumbled around. Joe immediately wrapped his arm around my waist, holding me up before I landed face first in the sand. The both of us shared a look and burst into laughter.

“If it wasn’t for you, Joe, then I would be face first in the sand.” I joked. He laughed and sat on the floor randomly. I looked down at him and laughed. “Any reason why you are sitting on the floor, my little Joey?” I asked him. He shook his head at me.

“I like this spot. Not too many people around. We aren’t too far away from the sea, or my, Kevin’s, car.” He laughed. I put my bag down and pulled my towel out. I flapped it out and laid it on the sand next to Joe. I grinned at him and sat down. I pulled his towel out his bag, and threw it at him. I laid down and closed my eyes, slipping my glasses over them. Suddenly, I felt a poke in my stomach. I opened my eyes to see Joe looking down at me. I raised one eyebrow up at him. “Your phone vibrated.” He smiled at me. I sat up and pulled it out of my bag.

From-NickyJonas!
Gotcha! ;) right-o, off to tell the parents, which is going to be fun. Love ya, Iz. x


I gave it a weak smile and threw my phone back into my bag. I turned to Joe, who was staring over my shoulder. “What was Nick going on about? Talking to the parents?” He stared at me. I shrugged my shoulders and Joe sighed. “C’mon Izzie, tell me.” He whined, poking me.

“I can’t Joe. Nick has to tell you.” I said. He gave me a weird look and stood up. I leant on my hands backwards and looked up at him. “Where you going?” I asked. He shrugged his shoulders.

“Swimming.” He said, brushing the sand off his butt. I watched him as he walked towards the sea and just dive in straight away. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. He was annoyed at me.

----NeverLetGo----

I was on the verge of falling asleep, when the sun suddenly got blocked out, and my stomach became soaking wet. I slowly opened my eyes and lifted my sunglasses onto my head. Joe stood right over my stomach, smiling, and soaking wet. I rolled my eyes as he wrapped his towel around his body. I couldn’t help but stare at his stomach. He smiled at me. “Sunning yourself, Izzie?” He winked at me. I rolled my eyes but nodded my head.

“Uh huh.” I looked at my stomach. “Does it look like I have a tan?” Joe sudden outburst of giggles made me turn to look at him. I narrowed my eyebrows. “What?”

“One, why are you looking at my stomach, Miss Sage?” I swear I blushed bright red. Joe laughed. “And two, you never get a tan.” I glared at him. I grabbed a handful of sand, and threw it against his wet chest. I grinned, knowing how much he hated sand on his body. “Right, Isabelle Sage. You are dead.” He muttered. I raised both my eyebrows and jumped off my towel. I started to run towards the sea, who knows why. It was really hard to run in the sand. I felt two arms slid around my waist, and my feet came from under my body.

“Joseph Adam Jonas! Put me down now!” I screamed, smacking his back with my fists. All I got in return was laugher. I glared and felt Joe struggling to walk. I looked down to see me and Joe in the middle of the sea. “Joe, put me down now!” I yelled. I slowly being brought down and Joe grabbed hold of my hips. I looked down.

“You want me to put you down?” I automatically wrapped my legs around his waist. I shook my head. “The water’s cold, Iz. You asked for it.” All in the space of two seconds, I wrapped my arms around his neck and the two of us went under. I pushed off the sea bottom and came splashing out of the sea. I turned to Joe, who just resurfaced. I burst into laughter at his hair. I was flat against his head, not the spiky mohawk that it used to be. I glared at him.

“Thanks for that, Joseph.” I muttered, pushing my hair backwards. I pulled my now wet t-shirt off my head and threw it at Joe. He laughed and threw it back at me. I swam over to him and jumped onto his back. He laughed and wrapped his arms around my thighs. He spun around and the two of us laughed. “See, this is nice.” I whispered in his ear. He nodded his head.

“Yeah, it is.” He turned his head slightly to give me a smile. “Some quality Joseph/Isabelle time.” I laughed. I leant backwards as he spun around once more. I looked over at our towels and things to see Kevin, Danielle, Frankie and Reece. I smiled and waved at them. “Who are you waving at you weirdo?” He said to me. I gave his hair a ruffle and laughed.

“I’m not a weirdo. And it’s Kevin and Danielle. With the two boys.” I said. Joe laughed and nodded his head. “Move your buttocks, Joseph.” I smacked his arse and laughed. Joe started to run in the sea, which didn’t get us very far. Once we got out the sea, Joe placed me on the floor and both of us ran towards the beach. When Joe started to beat me, I threw my wet t-shirt at the back of his head.

“Owwww!” He screamed, grabbing where I had hit him. I ran behind him, picked up my t-shirt and winked at him. I ran forwards and smiled at Danielle.

“Hey guys.” I gave them all individual hugs. I got a very weird look off Kevin. “What?” I hissed at him, laughing. He smiled at me, and nodded his head over my shoulder.

“Look at Joe.” I spun around to find Joe laying face first in the sand. I burst into laughter and ran over to him. I sat on the sand next to him. I grabbed a handful of sand and poured it onto his back. Joe started to squirm and I poured more on. Suddenly, he jumped in the air and glared at me.

“Get this sand off my back.” He hissed at me. I smirked at him, and ran my hands across his back. I scratched all the sand off his back with my fingernails. He had his eyes closed. I leant forwards so I was level with his ear.

“Payback for the love bite.” I whispered, before walking off. Then I thought, the sea must have wiped all the foundation off. I sat down and pulled my phone out of my bag. I used it as a mirror to look at the bite. It was all bruised and blue. I sighed and rubbed my thumb over it.

“Because that’s not a love bite, Izzie.” I spun around to see Danielle staring at me. I rolled my eyes at her.

“It’s because it isn’t.” I replied. It was her time to roll her eyes at me.

“Okay, that was the biggest lie ever, Isabelle.” I looked at her, my eyebrows narrowed. “I’ve seen you with Joe; it’s like looking at a couple.” I sighed. “Okay, Izzie. I’ve given up with you and Joe now!” She ran her fingers through her hair.

“Why? You know nothing is going to happen between us.” I whispered, before Joe came and sat between my legs.

“Dani stole my towel.” He sulked, crossing his arms. The both of us burst into laughter. “So what are you doing next week girls?” Joe asked, raising his eyebrows, as if he was going to chat both of us. Kevin walked over, holding both Frankie’s and Reece’s hand. He rolled his eyes at Joe.

“Stop chatting up my pregnant wife, Joseph.” Joe gasped and put his hand over his heart. “Don’t act all innocent with me, Jonas.” Kevin laughed and smiled at us. “I’m going to take these boy into the sea, okay?” The three of us nodded our head. Kevin slowly walked away, as both boys ran away.

“So, ladies, what are you up to this week?” Joe raised his eyebrows up once more. I burst into laughter and shook my head.

“Well, I have a press conference with you guys on Tuesday. Hooray for me. And the rest of the week, I think I’m going to throw up.” Danielle said, bursting into laughter. Me and Joe both screwed our noses up, but both laughed. Danielle turned to me. “What about you, Iz?” Joe turned around slowly. No way was I going to tell anyone about meeting with James, because they would just stick their noses into my business. I shrugged my shoulders.

“Not much, sleeping.” I laughed. Joe nodded his head.

“See, that sounds like a plan. But I had to go and be a frikkin’ rockstar didn’t I?” Me and Danielle both burst into laughter. “I’d love to sleep in till 11am. But nooo, I have to be up at 7am for many flipping interviews.” Me and Danielle were holding our stomachs with laughter. I wiped a tear away from my cheek. I smiled at Danielle.

“So, how does it feel like to be a mum, momma?” I asked her. An automatic smile stretched across her face.

“It feels amazing. Well, sometimes. Apart from the whole sickness thing, but I have Kev for that.” She winked at us. I laughed and nodded my head.

“Kevin is going to be an amazing dad.” I said, staring at Kevin. He was mucking around with Reece and Frankie. Reece was holding onto his leg, grinning like mad, and Frankie was on his back, almost strangling him. The three of us stared until I said something. “Do you think that they will drown him? And there will be no more band?” Suddenly, Joe shot off my legs and made a run towards the sea. Me and Danielle watched as Joe practically pulled Reece off Kevin. The two of us stared at them for ages, before sharing a worried look. “Well, that was quite random.” I laughed. She nodded and agreed.

“Well, that’s Joe for you!”

----NeverLetGo----

Once again, I was nearly falling asleep and this time, I wanted no one to wake me up. But as if that was going to happen. “Isabelle.” Someone sang. I groaned and opened my eyes. I pushed myself off the floor and leant on my elbows. I smiled at my baby brother. “Hello Isabelle.” He said. He sat down on my towel and I wrapped my arms around him. I rubbed his arms with his towel to dry him off quicker. “Can we go for ice cream?” He gave me a toothless grin. I smiled and nodded my head.

“Yeah, we’ll go in a minute.” He cheered and gave me a hug. I smiled at him as he sat and played in the sand. I turned to Danielle, who was asleep next to me. I rolled my eyes and looked towards the sea. Joe and Kevin were in the ocean, trying to drown each other. I rolled my eyes at them and stood up. I brushed the sand off my bikini bottoms and started to walk towards them. I could see Kevin grin at Joe and I shook my head. “You dare Jonas.” I screamed. People didn’t seem to notice that I actually screamed that. I stood at the edge of the beach and crossed my arms over my body. “Do either of you want a ice cream?” I asked. Joe’s face almost lit up and he ran towards me, falling over face first into the salty water. I smirked as he resurfaced. He laughed and rolled his eyes. He walked over to me and the both of us looked at Kevin. “Kev?” I asked. He shook his head.

“Is Dani going?” He asked. I shook my head in reply. “I’ll stay here and watch preggers.” He joked. I laughed and smiled at him.

“She’s asleep at the moment anyway.” I told him. He nodded his head and made his way out the sea. Joe went to put his arm around me, and I ducked. He gave me a weird look. “You are soaking wet.” I said. He rolled his eyes at me, but laughed. The three of us walked back to where Reece, Frankie and Danielle sat. I sat down on my towel and slipped on my shoes. Joe started to dance the Camp Rock dance. Y’know the one to start the party? Me, Kevin, Reece and Frankie just sat there and stared at him. “Joe what are you doing?” I asked after a while. He laughed.

“I’m trying to dry off.” He said. The four of us laughed and woke Danielle up. “Let’s go for that ice cream now.” Joe rushed his words together. We all knew we’d be in a lot of trouble for waking her up. You wake her up, you face the wrath of Danielle Jonas. I stood up and picked up my phone and purse. Joe smiled at me, and Reece grabbed my hand. I smiled down at me as Frankie launched himself onto Joe’s back.

“Joe, you have scratch marks all down your back.” Frankie said. I tried to hold back my giggles.

“Oh great.” Joe said, sighing. “Well, you can blame Izzie for that.” He gave me a really evil glare. I gasped.

“How dare you, Joseph?” I winked at him. He laughed and smiled at me. “So what ice cream do you want?” I asked Reece. He thought about it for a while.

“Chocolate.” He cheered. I rolled my eyes, I knew that he’d go for chocolate. It was his obsession at the moment. That’s all he would eat. “What about you, Izzie?” He asked me, smiling. We had almost got to the shop.

“I’m going to have chocolate too.” I grinned at him. We walked into the shop, and Reece let go of my hand and Frankie scrambled off Joe’s back. The both of them ran off and me and Joe slowly started to walk towards them.

“You’re Joe Jonas.” The both of us spun around to see a young girl. She must have been around 13-14. Long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I smiled at her.

“Hi.” Joe smiled and waved at her. “What’s your name?” Joe asked her. He was so kind to kids.

“I’m Katie.” Her smile was stretched across her face. Suddenly, a hand landed on her shoulder and she jumped about 10 foot in the air. “What the hell, James?” I didn’t even notice what I did. My head shot up just by his name. I didn’t even know why.

“Leave the poor Jonas alone, Kat.” I smiled at the guy I met yesterday. Joe smiled at the both of them. “Sorry about this.” The two of us made eye contact. I raised both eyebrows up at him and laughed. “Hello, Isabelle.” He said. I smiled at him.

“Hey James. How are you?” I asked. He put both hands on his sister’s shoulders and smiled back at me.

“I’m good thanks. And you?” Before I could answer his question, Joe cut me off.

“How did you two meet?” Joe looked down at me and I looked back up at him. I looked over at James and smiled.

“We bumped into each other yesterday while dress shopping. Well, not while dress shopping. When Danielle kicked me out.” I rolled my eyes. Joe laughed once and gave me a half smile. Then he just walked off. I knew he was annoyed at me, I’ve known him for 20 years, I can tell when he is annoyed at me. I rolled my eyes.

“Is he okay?” James asked. I nodded my head and gave him a smile.

“Yeah, he’ll be fine.” I replied. He returned the smile just as Reece came running towards me. I grabbed him just as he got to me. I lifted him onto my hip and smiled at him. “Where’s your ice cream, buddy?” I asked him.

“With Jay.” He whispered. He does that when he goes all shy. It’s really quite cute. “Who’s that?” He looked over at James. I smiled.

“Reece, this is James. James, this is my baby brother, Reece.” Reece hid his face in my neck. I rolled my eyes. “Trust me, he isn’t this shy.” I rubbed his back. James chuckled as Joe and Frankie walked towards me. “Looks like I’m buying the ice cream.” I laughed. “See you Monday?” He smiled and nodded his head, before walking off. I bit my lip, before turning around. Joe had 4 ice creams, two chocolate, one strawberry, and the other vanilla. I smiled at him and we walked towards the cashier.

“He seems nice.” Joe muttered. I nodded my head and handed over the money.

“I think so.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, seen as it's Joe's birthday today (here in England it is!) I thought I would give the the 4th chapter. See how nice I am?
Now, give me some comments pleaseeeee? Because I am a lovely person that would give you another chapter, even though I asked for 10 comments!

Now, you can't all believe that they can be buddy-buddy all the time, can you? xD

Word check;; 4,138
Peace;;