Status: Active;

Never let go.

Five.

Okay. So Joe was so annoyed with me. On the way back from the shop, he didn’t talk to me; he just walked with Frankie and Reece talking about Road dogs. I sighed and sat down on my towel next to Danielle. She looked over at me with a smile. I smiled back and licked my ice cream. I didn’t feel like eating it. “Want it?” I asked her. She laughed and took it off me. I looked over at Joe, who was sitting on the wet sand with all the boys. I leant on my elbows and closed my eyes.

“What’s up, Iz?” I sighed and shook my head.

“Y’know James? The guy I met yesterday?” Danielle nodded her head. “Well, I just bumped into him, and Joe was acting like a complete dick.” She narrowed her eyebrows at me. “He asked when did we met, and I gave him the story. And he just walked away.” I rolled my eyes. “I don’t know why. It was weird.” Danielle scoffed and rolled her eyes.

“It’s it obvious, he so likes you, Iz.” I burst into laughter. “I don’t know what you are laughing about. He likes you.” She said. I looked over at Joe, who was laughing with Kevin. “Can’t you see it?” I shook my head.

“No, I can’t Dani.” I replied, still looking at Joe. He turned around briefly and looked at me. I turned away and looked over Danielle. She rolled her eyes once more. “It’s just not right. It doesn’t seem right. Joe’s my best fri--”

“Iz, you are Joe’s best friend, you like him!” She said, running her hand through her hair, sighing. “Why can’t you see it, Iz?” She whispered. I shrugged my shoulders.

“I think it’s because…” I couldn’t think of the words to say. “I don’t know.” I said, finally. “But he doesn’t like me like that, okay?” I stood up and brushed down my shorts. I pulled them off and threw them down on the floor. I pulled my bikini bottoms up and ran towards the sea. I walked past all four boys and got straight in. I didn’t care that it was freezing, I needed to get away. I needed to think.

If Joe liked me, he would have said so. Joe will never keep anything to himself. That was a thing Joe would always do. He’d tell you what was on his mind. Once, he told me that sometimes I was so hormonal, that he wanted to kill me. And, he told me that he didn’t like one of my ex-boyfriends, and then said it to his face. See, he will tell you no matter what. So if Joe really likes me, why doesn’t he tell me and then we can get together? God, why are boys so temperamental?

I sighed and just sunk under water. I pushed all my hair backwards out of my face when I suddenly felt someone’s arms around my waist. I slowly came above the surface to see Joe’s face. He narrowed his eyebrows at me. “What do you think you’re doing?” He practically screamed at me. I looked at Joe, confused. “Are you trying to kill yourself?”

“What? I was only under for a couple of seconds.” I said, pulling away from him. If he is going to act funny with me, I’m doing it back. Joe’s arms fell to his sides.

“No, you were under for about a minute Iz.” I shrugged my shoulders and slowly started to make my way to the shoreline. Joe sighed and followed me. “Why didn’t you tell me?” He whispered, making me spin around. I sighed and folded my arms over my chest.

“Okay Joe. Not now.” I replied, turning around and walking off. I slowly trudged over to Danielle, who was sunning herself. I sat down and almost immediately, my phone rang. “Hello?” I asked, putting the phone to my ear.

“Hey, Iz.” Jess’s voice rang through the speaker on my phone. I smiled. “Where are you lot?” She asked.

“We are all at the beach. Coming?” I asked. They probably needed to get away from the whole parent thing.

“Yeah, we will be there in about 20 minutes, yeah?” She replied. “I need to talk to you anyway.” She whispered. I nodded my head, understanding.

“Right back at ya, little sis.” I laughed. “See you soon.”

“Gotcha. See you in a bit.” I said goodbye once more, and then hung up. I threw my phone back into my bag and lied backwards.

“Jess and Nick on their way down?” Danielle asked, not opening her eyes. I nodded my head, making a noise instead of replying. “Okay.” She said. Then it was silent.

“I’m sorry.” We both said at the same time. The both of us laughed and I gave her an awkward side hug. I smiled at her. “I’m sorry for storming off like that.” I muttered, letting her go. She laughed.

“And I’m sorry for being a hormonal bitch.” I laughed and nodded my head. “I guess that’s what happens when a Jonas Brother gets you pregnant.” I looked at her, and the both of us burst into giggles. Kevin, Joe, Frankie and Reece walked towards us, which made us laugh even harder.

“Super sperm!” I yelled, in a fit of giggles. Joe shared a look with Kevin, which made me and Danielle laugh even harder. I grabbed onto her arm, as if to stop myself laughing. Joe rolled his eyes at both of us.

----NeverLetGo----

“Isabelle.” Someone sang, waking me up. I groaned and sat up.

“Is anyone going to let me sleep?” I yelled, throwing both arms up in the air. I looked at the person, who was smirking at me. “Hello, Jessica.” I moaned, rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand. She smiled back at me, and sat at my feet.

“Hello, Isabelle.” She laughed. “In a bad mood?” She raised her eyebrows at me. I sighed, and rubbed the back of my neck.

“She and Joe had an argument.” Danielle muttered, and then smirked. I thought she’d been asleep all this time. She slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes just like I did. I laughed and gave both Jess and Danielle a half smile.

“It’s nothing to be worried about, guys. This is me and Joe, we’ll work things out.” I said, nodding my head. Jess shared a look with Danielle and laughed. “What?” I asked. They shook their heads.

“Nothing, nothing.” Jess held both her hands up. I laughed and shrugged it off. She gave me a half smile and flicked her head over her shoulder. I looked where she was directing her head at. Nick stood there with Joe and Kevin, laughing. I nodded my head and smiled at her.

“Everything okay with you?” Danielle asked, looking slightly worried. I looked over at Jess, who sighed softly. Dani looked between me and Jess. “Guys?” She said once more.

“You are going to find out somehow. I might as well tell you.” Jess said, slightly brave. I gave her an encouraging smile and she nodded her head at me. “Promise you won’t tell anyone?” Jess whispered. Danielle narrowed her eyebrows at both me and Jess. “Just please promise me, you won’t tell Joe or Kevin yet?” Jess sounded pretty desperate.

“I promise.” Danielle rushed her words together quickly. “Just tell me before I go insane.” Jess sighed, and ran her fingers through her hair.

“I slept with Nick.” Jess whispered, just so me and Danielle could hear her. Dani’s mouth slowly dropped open.

“Seriously?” Danielle said. Jess nodded her head. “Who knows?” She asked. Jess shrugged her shoulders.

“Iz, mum, Denise and Paul. And now you.” Jess said. I gave Danielle a half smile. I knew it was a lot to take in, I found it hard as well.

“What did they say?” I asked Jess. She turned to me and shrugged her shoulders.

“Not much. Just that they didn’t expect both me and Nick to be like that. They said they aren’t disappointed in us, just shocked.” Jess sighed and ran her hands through her hair. “It’s just seems as if…they were disappointed in us.” She said. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and she gave us a half smile. “Whatever.” She muttered. “We are here to have fun, whose coming swimming?” I turned to Danielle, who was smiling.

“LET’S GO!” I screamed, taking my shorts off once more, and waited for Danielle and Jess. The three of us stood there in our bikinis and I laughed. “Look at baby Jonas.” I whispered, as Danielle ran her fingers down her stomach. You could see the tiniest bump, but it was hardly noticeable. The two of them smiled and I winked. I started to run in the sand, and I could hear Danielle and Jess behind me. I ran straight past Joe, Nick, Kevin, Frankie and Reece, laughing to myself. I went straight into the sea, and screamed. It was freezing cold. Danielle and Jess followed, also screaming. The 5 boys watched us as we splashed around and each other. Suddenly, Kevin and Nick took their shirts off, and dived straight in. I burst into laughter as I watched Nick throw Jess over his shoulder and her landing face first into the water.

----NeverLetGo----

I slipped on my shorts and sat down on my towel. Everyone else was still in the sea, except from me and Joe. I was lying on my towel with both headphones in, blasting a little Jonas Brothers, and Joe was lying asleep next to me. I was tapping my foot in time with my music, smiling softly as Much Better came on. It was a song Joe had written out of pure spite at Taylor, from Forever and Always. I remember when he was recording this; he had the most evil smirk on his face while singing it. It made us all laugh for a while, and then we thought it was a little mean. But Joe found it very funny, until Taylor got in contact with him, and they had this massive row, and then decided to be friends once more.

I knew Joe was pissed off with me. I could tell. But he was the one acting like a complete dick. He didn’t have to walk off, I could have explained it to him, but he walked off like a spoilt child. Anyway, it’s none of his business who I hang out with, it’s not like he’s my boyfriend.

“Iz.” Someone poked my foot. I sat up slowly to see Kevin standing up. I leant on my elbows as I pulled one of my headphones out. I smiled at him. “I’m going to take Dani home because she doesn’t feel too good.” I nodded my head and sat up properly. “Nick and Jess are taking the two boys home now, because they are getting restless. What about you two?” Kevin asked, sharing a look between me and Joe.

“It’s up to grumpy.” I muttered, the both of us laughing. The laughter between me and Kevin made Joe slowly wake up. He looked around, slightly disorientated, then focused on me and Kevin.

“Morning.” Joe muttered, running his fingers through his hair. Kevin smiled at him and nodded his head slightly.

“Coming home, Joe?” Kevin asked. Joe turned to me slightly and shrugged his shoulders.

“If that’s okay with you, Isabelle?” He said. Now I knew he was annoyed at me, because he called me Isabelle. I rolled my eyes at Kevin.

“It’s fine.” I said, looking towards the sea. The sun was slowly coming down and it was sitting on the horizon. It was actually so beautiful; a Kodak moment. I wish Joe had brought his camera because it was absolutely perfect. I ran my fingers threw my hair and sighed softly. Kevin looked at me, his eyebrows raised slightly. I shrugged my shoulders and both boys looked at me. “Let’s go then.” I got up and pulled my towel off the floor. I flapped it in the air, knocking all the sand off it. I knew I was still getting weird looks off both the boys but I didn’t care. I rolled my towel up and shoved it into my bag. I rested my hand against my hip and raised my eyebrows. “Are we going or not?”

----NeverLetGo----

The car journey was a complete fail. Me and Joe? We didn’t even mutter a word to each other. Joe kept both eyes on the road and I kept both eyes staring out the window. I hadn’t moved until my phone buzzed, twice. I read the text off Kevin first, it seemed more important.

From-KevoJonas!
Just got a phone call off Nick. He wants to meet us all at mums. Hism and Jess have got something to tell us. (: x


I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. Joe looked at me from the corner of his eyes. I gave him a half smile. “Everyone’s meeting up at your house.” I muttered. He nodded his head and turned back to watching the road. I looked down at my phone.

To-KevoJonas!
Gotcha. See you in a bit. x


I quickly sent it and opened up the other one. I smiled once I saw the name.

From-James.
Hey. Are you okay? You seemed a little odd earlier. With the whole Joe thing.


I smiled. At least someone noticed. James seemed different. A lot different. I didn’t know what it was, but somehow everything I saw his name, or even heard the name James, I smiled. Just the thought about him made me smile. It was a little weird. It’s like everything I heard about Joe, I smiled. But that was explanatory, I was in love with him.

To-James.
No, everything’s fine. Don’t worry. Joe will always be like this. Selfish twat.


I laughed to myself and looked out the window. My phone sat on my knee and I tapped my leg without even noticing. I knew it annoyed Joe though.

From-James.
Ahh, understandable. Us boys, we are such selfish twats. ;) So I’ll see you tomorrow.


I burst into laughter. Joe spun his head around to look at me briefly then looked back on the road. I smirked to myself.

To-James.
I bet you aren’t. Maybe you are a nice guy. That’s why we are hanging out tomorrow. I shall see you then, James.


I didn’t notice that we pulled into the Jonas driveway until Joe opened my car door. I looked at him, and grabbed my bag. I didn’t even thank him and just stormed into the Jonas household. I threw my bag in the hallway and took off my flip-flops. I walked into the lounge, where Kevin and Danielle sat on one couch, and Jess and Nick on the other. I sat down at the end of the couch where Jess and Nick sat and gave them a half smile. Joe sat down on the one where Kevin and Danielle sat, cuddling. Nick took a massive breath.

“Guys. You are my family, and me and Jess hope that you support us all the way through.” Jess entwined her fingers with Nick, giving them a squeeze. I shared a look with Danielle out the corner of my eye. She nodded her head slightly. “Last night, me and Jess…we took our relationship to the next level last night.” A soft gasp came from Kevin’s mouth and I turned to look at him. Joe just stared at the both of them, his mouth hanging open. “I know what this now mean.” Nick said. He slid off his purity ring and handed it to Jess. “I cannot wear this, as I would be lying. But I would never regret what happened…” Suddenly Joe shot off the couch and started screaming at Nick.

“What the hell Nick?! Are you crazy? Do you know what this means?!” I shot off the couch and walked over to Joe. I put my hand on his chest, pushing him softly. “Get off me! You know this is the end of the band, Nicholas?” I glared at him once more, and shoved him. “FUCK OFF ISABELLE!” I flipped.

“GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!” I screamed at him. Everyone went dead quiet as I stared up at Joe. I hardly ever scream, or ever swear, so I’m guessing no one expected that. “Get over to my house now.” I hissed at him. He looked down at me and walked out. I looked over at everyone, who seemed so shocked. I nodded my head at them. “I’ll talk to him.” I promised. I walked out, grabbing my flip-flops and bag. Joe was storming off in front of me and he was scuffing his feet across the floor. Me? I wasn’t wearing any shoes. I burst through my front door and threw my things down. I walked into the lounge and waited for Joe. He slowly made his way in and sat down next to me. “Okay Joe. Let it go.”

“WHAT THE HELL, ISABELLE? DIDN’T THAT CONVERSATION MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?!” I narrowed my eyebrows. “The bit where I admitted that I was so scared that I was going to lose you.” The both of us stopped. “You are my best friend, Isabelle. And you didn’t even have the decency to even tell me that you were going on a date with some guy I’ve never heard of before.” So, Joe had wound me up with the whole yelling at Nick and Jess thing, and now he has accused me of going on a date with someone.

“ONE, JOE!” I held up my index finger. “I’M NOT EVEN GOING ON A DATE WITH HIM. WE ARE JUST HANGING OUT!” I held up my middle finger, almost giving him the peace sign. “AND TWO! WHO SAYS I HAVE TO GET YOUR OPINION TO DATE WHOEVER I WANT!” I screamed at him. By now, I was off the couch, pacing. Joe ran his fingers through my hair. “WHO JOE?!” I yelled.

“NO ONE, ISABELLE!” He screamed. I think this is the only major fight me and Joe have been in. “BUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW THAT YOUR BEST FRIEND IS OFF WITH SOME OTHER GUY.” I rubbed my forehead. “LIKE I SAID, I’LL BE OFF IN THE BACKGROUND. HANGING OUT LEADS INTO A DATE, THEN A SECOND ONE, THEN BOYFRIEND AND MARRIAGE.”

“JOE, I DON’T PLAN ON MARRYING HIM, OKAY?” I yelled, my throat killing me. I’ve never shouted this much, not even at a concert. But arguing with Joe was terrible. All I wanted to do was walk up to him, hug him and apologize about everything. But I needed to stand my ground. “I WAS PLANNING ON TELL YOU, BUT I KNEW YOU’D REACT LIKE THIS.” I screamed.

“REACT LIKE WHAT ISABELLE? WOULD YOU RATHER ME NOT GIVE A SHIT?” He screamed. I ran my fingers through my hair.

“Can you just leave?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa whoa, they are arguing?! Oh godd!

Guys, Im going away for two weeeks, I wanna see some comments please? :)

Word check;; 3,207
Peace;;