Status: Working on it.

I'll Brush Away Your Tears

My First Day

I woke up from my heavenly slumber and wiped at my sleepy eyes. I yawned loudly and stretched. I then threw my legs over the edge of my bed and walked lazily over to my closet. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, a purple v-neck, and checkered converses with purple laces. I then straightened my hair and put on my studded bracelet and belt.

I grabbed my backpack and walked out of the door. No one was home, as usual. My parents are never home. The only person in my family I can count on is my Nana and my Aunt Susan. I rushed over to my Lexus RX300. What can I say? My parents are loaded. I get in and start the engine. I speed down the long driveway away from oversized house. Why my parents have to buy a house that is big enough for twenty people is beyond me.

I drive down the road slowly until I come to a red light. I see a young boy walking down the sidewalk. He looks scared, like someone is after him? I brush it off and drive when the light turns green. I pass the boy and get a glimpse of his face. His eyes look like he has been crying. Yet a tear hasn’t been shed from what I can tell.

I saw in my review mirror that some assholes were throwing shit at him. Just as I was about to slam on my brakes to go help him I saw him turn around and catch or dodge the balls. It was so amazing. He moved so quickly. It’s as if he saw them all coming.

I get to school in no less than five more measly minutes. I slammed the door and locked the doors. I walked into the building ignoring the stares from the girls and the dirty looks from the guys. I walked into the reception area and asked if the principal had my schedule. The overly happen woman at the front desk nodded and showed me to the principal’s office.

I walked in slowly and took a seat in the leather seats in front of his desk. He asked, “What is your name again kid?” I chuckled and said “The name is Skylar, and I’m your new student obviously.” He laughed and handed me the schedule to my classes. I shoved it in my pocket and told him goodbye.

I walked out to the courtyard to try and find a place to sit. And maybe that kid I saw this morning? I walked over to a brick wall and saw that boy sitting there. Before I could walk to him aslutty girl walked in front of me. She was flirting and trying to be seductive. She was failing miserably. One, because I’m gay. Two, because she’s ugly. Three, the only one I want to talk to is that boy.

I ignored her yells after me and walked over to sit next to the boy. He was reading a poetry book. That’s cute. He read’s poetry. Maybe he write it to? He didn’t notice me at first so I sighed. He was shocked at first but quickly regained his composure. I waved at him shyly and he waved back blushing. I gasped and he raised an eyebrow. I just chuckled and said “Your blush is adorable.”

He got out his notebook and wrote to me, Thanks, my name is Kameron. What’s your name?, I smiled and said “My name is Skylar. And I see that you’re a mute,” he nodded. “It’s cool, I knew mutes before. And by your fashion sense I’m guessing you’re gay.” He blushed and I could’ve sworn I heard a gulp. I felt bad so I apologized, “Sorry, I’m blunt.”

He waved it off and pulled the schedule out of my back pocket. Wow, pick pocket much? Nah, he just motioned at my pocket, I nodded, and he grabbed it. No big deal. I leaned over and saw that we had almost every class together. He blushed and smiled at our schedules.

Ten minutes later the bell rang. Me and Kameron hurried to class but were still a little late. The teacher, I think Mr. Jameson the schedule said, ignored Kameron and greeted me. The scowl on his face showed his annoyance. I felt belt because he was ignored. I tapped Mr. Jameson on the shoulder after he greeted me and told him about ignoring Kameron. He looked back to see that Kameron in fact was ignored. He greeted him and Kameron looked at me and smiled. Mr. Jameson had us sit next to each other since we were already friends.

The girls kept staring but I ignored them. I was too busy having fun passing notes with Kameron. We wrote about nothing in particular. But I did find out he has been a mute for a while. And once when he reached over his shirts sleeve came up a bit and I saw the cuts. The cuts made me frown. Why would he cut himself? Is he really in that much pain? I looked in his eyes and saw two things. Hope and Hopelessness.

Maybe I can make him only full of hope…
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is Skylar.
What do you think?
I kinda like him. :D
I have great inspiration.
I hope you like him.
But I still hate my writing.
I still think I suck at it.
Coment and subscribe?
-Zacky