Beauty and the Dragon

Ch. 3

Draco had been wandering about his Uncle’s house when he heard yells and a loud boom from outside. He walked out onto the back porch and started toward the three teenagers either fighting or playing. He was about to say hello when the girl pointed a hose at one of the boys and said, “Payback anyone?”
It wasn’t until he was hit full force with water that he realized he had been directly behind the one boy and in the “splash zone” as it were. And before he could stop himself he blurted or rather yelled out,
“BLOODY HELL WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU MUGGLES!?!?”
“Muggles? HOLY SHIT HE’S A WIZARD TOO!!!”
“Oh that’s great Aren now SHOUT IT OUT FOR THE WORLD TO HEAR!!!”
“Shut-up Aaron!”
“ALL OF YOU SHUT-UP!!!”
Everyone looked at Giselle. She rarely yelled.
“A. Sorry I got you wet dude. B. Who the hell are you? And C. Why the hell are you in their backyard?”
Pulling off his soaked suit jacket a now highly irritated Draco spoke,
“My name is Draco Malfoy. I’m being forced to stay with my Uncle Jedidiah Malfoy for the summer. Your loud noise annoyed me and I came to tell you so.”
“Sooooo why the suit?”
“You don’t wear suits here?”
“Pshhhh not unless you’re going to a wedding.”
Draco looked truly puzzled. Aaron walked up and circled Draco.
“You look good in a suit…but not all wet and not for every day. Where are you from Dragon boy?”
“What did you just call me?”
“Dragon boy. Draco means Dragon right?”
“I think so.”
“Well where are you from?”
“London. That’s in England,” Draco said snootily.
Aaron looked like he was going to punch Draco and Aren took a step forward, but Giselle got there first.
In a rush of wind Draco was swept up into the air and twisted about and tossed back to the ground. His suit was also dried and frayed.
Draco stood up and stared at Giselle.
“Don’t mess with my friends. I’m 17 and NOT afraid to kick your ass with fucking magic.”
“You can be 17 to use magic here?”
“Don’t change the subject and yes its 17 everywhere. What rock have you been under?”
“Yo Giselle chill. It’s cool.”
Immediately Giselle calmed down and stalked away back into Aren and Aaron’s house. Aaron clapped Draco on the shoulder and followed Giselle with Aren close behind.
Calling over his shoulder Aaron said,
“We’ll see you around Dragon Boy.”
And then Draco was stunned and all alone.
~~~ That Afternoon ~~~
“I can’t believe him!”
Aren and Aaron were sitting in Aren’s room watching Giselle walk around venting and throwing things. When she gets mad she’s mad for a while…like all day.
“Who does he think he is saying that to us like we’re idiots!”
“Giselle calm…”
“I WILL NOT CALM DOWN AARON!”
“Giselle I have an idea.”
Both Giselle and Aaron stopped and looked at Aren who stood up.
“Spill.”
“We get even with Mr. Fancy Pants.”
“Dragon Boy?”
“Mhmm?”
“How?”
“What does he seem to cherish?”
“Suits?”
“Hair?”
“Hair? Really Aaron?”
“Well did you see it?”
“It was wet.”
“And full of gel I know these things.”
“Well we won’t do hair, we’ll do clothes.”
“And what will we do with said clothes?”
“How much do you wanna bet he has only suits.”
“I’ve learned not to bet against you.”
“Smart”
“So?”
“How about we burn his suits?”
“YES!!!”
“Woah woah what?”
“Genius Aren!”
“I know. So Aaron distracts him while we…”
“Aaron will what!?”
“Distract.”
“Hell no I’m not getting involved!”
“Too late”
With that Aaron goes to run out of Aren’s room but Giselle an Aren tackle him to the ground just outside Aren’s room.
“You have no choice!”
“I do!”
“Don’t you know us by now?”
“Yes”
“Then you should know you’re in this”
Aaron banged his head on the floor.
“Fine what do I do?”
Giselle and Aren smiled and high fived.
~~~Midnight~~~
Exactly at midnight Aaron, Aren, and Giselle were crouched outside of Draco’s house.
“Why can’t Giselle just accio all his suits?”
Both Aren and Giselle looked at Aaron and smacked him upside the head.
“That’s no fun!”
“Yeah!”
“Oh God this isnt’ gonna end well!”
“Yes it will Aaron”
“Just stick to the plan bro!”
“Ugh okay. Here I go”
Aaron stood up and walked over to Draco’s bedroom and threw a rock up at it. Almost immediately a light turned on and Draco came out onto his balcony.
“What the bloody hell!”
“Sorry Dragon Boy but I gotta talk to you bout today”
“At bloody midnight!”
“Yeah sorry the girls can’t sleep. Can you come down to talk? Please?”
“Yeah okay why not”
Draco left to go downstairs and let in Aaron and Aren and Giselle immediately started to climb the railing to reach the balcony that leads to Draco’s room. Luckily they reached the balcony just has Draco reached the back door and let Aaron in.
“So what is all of this about anyway?”
“The girls feel terrible but you were a bit of a jerk.”
“I was not”
“Yeah you were Dragon Boy”
~~~Upstairs~~~
“Thank God he left his bedroom light on!”
“Hush Giselle”
“You hush, you made me climb that balcony”
“For a good cause”
“You owe me”
“You can set fire to all of his clothes”
Giselle though for a moment.
“Deal”
Aren chuckled she knew what a pyromaniac Giselle was and always had been.
“Okay split up and find the suits”
“Let’s start with the suit he wore today”
“Kay”
Giselle and Aren both pulled out giant black garbage bags and started to go through everything Draco had. But it wasn’t long before ‘Aren fell over Draco’s trunk hitting Giselle in the process and knocking her down with her.
Now back downstairs Draco and Aaron heard a loud thump which Aaron tried to cover up by going into a coughing fit banging the counter he was leaning on.
“You okay?”
“Yep Dragon Boy I’m good”
“Good”
Back upstairs Giselle and Aren untangled themselves and got into a mini slapping fight.
They soon started back with looking for all of Draco’s clothes.
Aren went through his trunk while Giselle went through his closet.
“Holy shit how many suits can you have?”
“I know right”
“Does he own anything besides suits?”
“Don’t think so”
“Oh shit!”
Giselle tripped over his dress shoes landing in a tangle of clothes she was holding and her black bag. What followed was a bunch of cussing from Giselle and muffled laughing from Aren who shortly started to snort a lot.
Giselle rebutted by throwing the last of Draco’s clothes from his closet at Aren’s face.
“Ahhhhhh the suits…They burn!”
“Shush Aren!”
“You shush!”
“You want me to use magic to whoop your ass?”
“No”
“Then pack those suits!”
“Yeah yeah yeah”
Giselle moved on to his dresser and pulled out all of his contents.
“Okay how can 1 own so much suits and fit them in that trunk?”
“No idea. But let’s hurry Aaron can’t last much longer.”
“How do you know?”
Aren just looked at Giselle.
“Oh yeah it’s Aaron. Okay onward!”
They finished up and cleaned up their mess quickly and ran out onto his balcony just has they heard Aaron and Draco say goodnight loudly.
“Oh shit!”
“Toss!”
Aaron came out the back door and around to where they were. They threw him their bags has Draco climbed the stairs. Then without warning Giselle grabbed Aren and turned on the spot. They showed up a few feet away from Aaron.
“You idiot you know I hate disaparating!”
“Shush let’s go!”
All three of them grabbed the bags and ran to Aren and Aaron’s fire pit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long awaited I know.
Hope you all enjoy. Comment please!