Beauty and the Dragon

Ch. 4

“Okay let’s go ahead and get this over with”
Aren, Aaron, and Giselle dumped all of Draco’s clothes into Aren and Aaron’s fire pit. Giselle went to light up the clothes when Aaron stopped her.
“Don’t”
“Why not”
“It’s after 1a.m. Are you insane?”
“Insane no. Pyromaniac yes”
“Let her do it Aaron I promised her!”
“Shut-up you two! Just get up early!”
Giselle looked pissed for a second before going inside closely followed by Aren. Aaron, however, was in shock.
“Damn that NEVER happens!”
~~~ Next Morning ~~~
At 10a.m. Giselle walked out of Aren’s house yawning and carrying a coffee mug. She was dressed in a pair of Aaron’s sporty shorts rolled up, a cami, and one of Aaron’s old shirts over but hanging off one shoulder.
She walked over to the fire pit and surveyed the damage while sipping on her coffee.
“Yeah all this crap wont light all together. Better split it up”
Using her magic Giselle took half of his clothes out of the fire pit and placed them next to the pit. If Aren and Aaron weren’t out in a few more minutes she would start without them.
5 minutes later Giselle drowned her coffee and looked back at the house. Nada.
Glancing at her now empty cup Giselle waved her hand over her coffee cup and it immediately refilled. She took a long sip of her fresh hot coffee.
“Mmmmm nothing beats Starbucks coffee…well…except burning”
And with that Giselle pointed at the fire pit and a fire sprang up instantly.
“Yessss! Sweet fire and burning suits”
Almost instantly Aren came bursting out of her house and ran up to Giselle out of breath still in her pajamas.
“What-you-started-without-me!?”
Giselle took a sip of her coffee.
“Yes you weren’t here”
“Why you!”
“There’s more over there to feed into the flames”
“Oh cool”
Giselle laughed while Aren threw a few more suit jackets onto the fire.
Then Aaron came out of the house rubbing his eyes.
“Well good morning Aaron”
“Giselle why are you awake?”
Giselle held up her cup.
“Oh coffee. First?”
“Nope”
“Second?”
“Nope”
“Fourth?”
“Damn you’re good”
“Yeah…why are you in my clothes?”
“Because”
“Because why?”
“I needed a new outfit”
“You live next door “
“This is easier”
“You’re lucky you’re bffs with my sister”
“Yeah I know”
“Hush you two, suits, burn nows”
~~~ A Little Earlier ~~~
At about 10a.m. next door Draco Malfoy was waking up and looking around his new room.
“Day two of hell”
Draco rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom. A few minutes later he came out and headed for his dresser opening the drawer.
“…what the bloody hell!!!!”
Draco tore his room apart and found nothing.
NOTHING!
“Where are my clothes?! They were here last night!”
Just then a wiff of smoke came in through his open balcony doors. He remembered Aaron and his keeping him talking with stupid stuff.
“They wouldn’t”
Draco ran out onto his balcony and looked in the direction of Aren and Aaron’s house and saw them with Giselle putting clothes onto a fire.
“No way”
Draco ran downstairs, out the back door, and next door to Aren, Aaron, and Giselle.
“What the bloody hell are you doing?! Are those my clothes!?”
Giselle just took a sip of her coffee. Then Aren took Giselle’s cup and took a long sip.
“Hey! That’s my coffee!”
“You’ve had three cups already”
“I need more to deal with him all day”
“Hello! Americans! Why are you burning my things!?”
Giselle and Aren looked at Draco has if he had just showed up.
“What it look like?”
“We burning them because they suck and you will NOT survive California in a bunch of suits. You will surely die,” stated Giselle has she took her coffee mug back from Aren.
Draco looked stunned.
“You’ve taken ALL of my clothes and burned them”
“Not what you’re wearing”
“BTW nice silk pj’s”
“How could you do this to me!?”
“Easy”
“We’re trying to help you fit in Dragon Boy”
Draco looked at Aaron.
“By burning my clothes?”
“Hey man I just go along with them”
“You go along with them two?”
“It’s better to go along than not”
“Why?”
Aaron just looked from the girls and back to Draco.
“Oh you’ll find out soon enough”
“Great. Well now I have no clothes”
“No prob”
Draco looked at Giselle.
“You?”
“Mhmm”
“How?”
“Um I’m taking you shopping today”
“Have fun Dragon Boy she’s hyped up on coffee”
“You’re coming too Aaron”
“WHAT!?”
Draco laughed.
“Why this torture?”
“Because it’s fun. Aren’s coming too”
“Hey!”
Giselle just smiled.
“Be ready at noon”
“How you took all my clothes?”
Giselle looked Draco over.
“You’re about Aaron’s size”
“What?”
“Aaron. Shirt, shorts, shoes”
“What?”
“Now be nice”
“Why?!”
Giselle just look at Aaron and he jumped back yelling.
“You shocked me!”
“Get him clothes”
“Fine!”
Giselle just smiled wide.
~~~ Noon ~~~
At exactly noon Aren and Giselle were sitting on the hood of Giselle’s new car. It was a warm summer day and Aren was in converse, baggy shorts, and a baggy t-shirt while Giselle was in one of her knee length praire skirts and her cami from that morning. She wore flip flops and had her hair pulled back in a messy bun.
“You should dress more feminine woman”
“So you say oh EVERY DAY!”
“Well it’s true!”
“Um how about no”
“Um…yes”
“No”
“Yes”
“No”
“Yes”
“NO!”
“YES!”
“Woah calm down chicas!”
Aren and Giselle looked over toward Aren and Aaron’s house and saw Aaron and Draco walking toward them. Aaron dressed in skinny jeans and a rock t-shirt and converse and Draco in a pair of jean shorts, a plain t-shirt, and flip flops.
“I said shoes Aaron”
“Giselle my shoes didn’t fit”
“But your flip flops do?”
“Yes. Don’t ask how but they just do”
“Oh God fine I won’t”
Giselle looked at Draco’s hair.
“Oh God gelled back. Really?”
“Yes why?”
“It looks ridiculous”
“No it doesn’t”
“Whatever let’s go”
Giselle went to get into the driver’s seat when she saw Aren sitting behind the wheel.
“OH HELL NO!”
“hahahaha”
“MY CAR! I DRIVE!”
“I haven’t gotten to drive it yet!”
“For good reason! I’d rather it stay IN ONE PIECE!”
“Make me get out!”
Giselle just stepped back from her car and smiled.
“OH SHIT!”
Suddenly the car door swung open and Aren was thrown from the car and onto the ground at Giselle’s feet.
“Don’t mess with me. I keep telling you that”
“YOU ARE ABUSING YOU POWERS!!!!”
“And enjoying every last bit of it”
Giselle skipped over to her car and climbed in behind the driver’s seat shutting the door behind her and turning her car on and rolling down her window.
“Get in all of you before I make you!”
Aren stomped over to Giselle’s car and climbed into the passenger seat while Draco and Aaron climbed into the back seat of Giselle’s new blue Mazda3.
“Nice car Gi”
“Oh don’t I know it. Now ON TO MALL!!!!”
“Ugh”
“Deep breaths and you’ll be okay”
Giselle pulled out of her driveway while Aren plugged in her iPod and proceded to go through her songs before settling on House of Wolves by MCR.
“Aren I love you soooo much for this right now”
“Oh I know”
About 20 minutes later and a bunch of loud crazy songs Giselle pulled up outside of a hair salon that her cousin worked at.
“What are we doing her Giselle? I thought we were going to the mall”
“We are but we’re making apit stop”
“For what?”
“You two back there are in DESPERATE need of a new hairstyle. Like TOTALLy redone. Soooo let’s go. I made appointments yesterday. Draco first and Aaron second.
“WHAT!!!!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's ch. 4 for my bff Krysta because she has her driving test tom. For you Krysta!"