Status: Active (:

He's a Deadly Weapon

Give me strength.

I walk inside, closing the front door after me then listen for any sound of somebody being in the house. I sigh hearing laughs coming from Teddy’s room. That means that they’re in there, all of them. I kick my shoes off then sneaks up the stairs opening the door to my room then hear the door to Teddy’s room open and gulps.

“Oh hello shit face, didn’t hear you come home.” Teddy smirks looking at me. I glare at him then sigh opening my door then goes to walk inside my bedroom, but then a pair of strong hands grabs me denying me to do what I want to.

“Let me go I scowls trying to get lose. But it doesn’t help. The person tightens his grip and I wimps slightly in pain. The person laughs and I look up to see it’s one of their friends, the guy called Alex. I try to get lose again but he doesn’t let me go.

“Wait a minute April; we can’t just let you walk inside without helping you to clean up a bit.” Teddy smirks then nods to his friends who walk inside my room. Teddy follows up then they starts crashing my room throwing my things around and destroying my posters. I gulp looking at the scene with tears in my eyes. After they’re done they walks out and Alex let’s go off me pushing me so I falls down on the floor.

“Have fun cleaning up bitch” he smirks and walks with the others into Teddy’s room laughing with them. I gulp getting up from the floor sniffing slightly and walk into my room and starts putting everything at its place. I hear a sound outside my door and look up to see its no other than another friend of Teddy and Dan. His name is Ed Minton; he’s really not like the others. I mean yes he goes into their plans but unlike the other guys he has never hurt me. We gaze at each other for a moment then he turns around and walks back into Teddy’s room. I sigh trying to control my heartbeat. I always get this weird feeling when I’m around Ed, I used to crush him a while back, but knew it would never change and he would always do as Teddy and Dan said, so I dropped out my crush. But I still can’t help feeling funny around him. It’s annoying.
♠ ♠ ♠
CH 2, I hope you like it xD sorry if my stories are working slow, but I'm so busy with making my page work and that, maybe you could take a look at it? (:
Click here
it would make me happy, and you can leave a comment in my Cbox xD

love K!ddo aka. Alex Davies.