Status: Active (:

He's a Deadly Weapon

So turn away from the ones who hurt everyone.

3’RD PERSONS POV.
“So is everyone in on the plan?” Dan asks his friends. He have just told them about a brilliant plan he and Teddy has thought about to make their little sisters life miserable, and get her down on the bottom.

Ed sighs looking up at Dan. Sure he doesn’t like April, she’s so weird looking. But seriously? Isn’t this just a little too much?

“I don’t like it” he finally says. “I mean I don’t like her as much as you do, but isn’t this just a little too over the edge?” he asks. The room goes awkwardly silence; Dan squeezes his eyes tightly together looking at Ed Minton.

“No it’s not. She deserves it!” he tells slowly, and before Ed can protest about it, Dan quickly adds “and I think that Ed should be the guy doing it.” Ed looks Dan with his eyes wide open. The other guys nod smirking.

“No! Why me?!” he asks, “seriously guys I don’t want to do it.” He mumbles looking down. Dan rolls his eyes.

“No you’re doing it, it’s perfect. April used to crush you so you’re perfect for it.” He exclaim. Then he cross arms on his chest, as if saying ‘no more discussing about this’. Ed sigh look at his friends then groans loudly throwing his hands in the year in defeat.

“Fine then.” He mumbles “I’ll trick her and crush her life.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's ugly and short //:
but I do hope you liked it xD

OH! and go read my friends story please (:
it's a good medicine for David Desrosiers fans xD
link -> Remember Me